The Torment

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Sehun’s Home - 7:30 AM

 

Sehun was trying his best not to make a sound. He was currently slowly creeping down the stairs, just praying that he could reach the door in time.

He was nearly at the door “just a couple more seconds” he thought. Picturing himself as a free man, well, for the rest of the day anyway.

“Sehun! Where are you going?” A voice suddenly boomed out of nowhere.

Sehun froze. He dreaded that voice. That voice only meant one thing-                                                  -trouble.

He turned around and saw his dad eyeing him from the top of the staircase. He couldn’t escape now.

“Sehun, answer me boy. Where are you going?” His father asked one more time in a serious tone.

“I have school today.” Sehun replied nervously.

“Is that so?” The older man asked, an evil smirk spread across his face. “Well, if you’re going to school. Then go right ahead.” The man finished.

Sehun sighed in relief. He was getting an easy escape today.

Just when Sehun was about to open the door his father called back his attention one last time.

“Oh, its cloudy today Sehun. Why don’t you run upstairs and fetch your jacket. You might get a cold.” He instructed.

Sehun nodded “Yes dad.”

Sehun quickly dashed up the stairs and retrieved his jacket. His father still waiting by the top of the staircase.

Sehun was about to take his first step down the stairs before something hard hit him on the head.

“AH!” He screamed as he started falling down the stairs. His whole body, bending in one more ways than one.

“UGH!...” he groaned as his body hit the cold floor at the end of the staircase. His arms slightly bleeding from the cuts he received. His legs were extremely painful and he began to whimper and cry out for help.

“SHUT THE UP! IT UP YOU ! GET THE UP AND PUT ON YOUR JACKET BEFORE ANYONE SEES YOUR PATHETIC !” His father commanded as he threw the jacket at a very vulnerable Sehun.

Sehun got up quickly, stumbling a bit, since he was still in so much pain. He was still bleeding and his legs felt like jelly. He had to get out of here.

He quickly put on the jacket and ran out the door, crying. Knowing that he had to come back to the only place he called home.

 

-----

 

Seoul North Private School 7:46 AM

Sehun approached the front of his school’s entrance feeling melancholy. Life was not in his favor lately and he felt empty. What made it worse, was the fact that his school life was just as awful as him home life.

He threw his hoodie over his head just to make himself less noticeable. He walked down the hallways, trying his best not to be noticed. He knew he was disliked by his fellow classmates and there was nothing he could do about it.

He reached his locker and unlocked it to retrieve some books for his first class.

Just as he opened it, someone slammed it shut with a loud ‘thud’.

“Hey Sehun.” Two well-built boys greeted in unison.

“Hi-i…” Sehun replied, his body suddenly stoic, his heart beating at a faster pace. These were the two cruelest bullies in the whole school, Yongguk and Himchan. He has to be the unluckiest person in the whole of Korea.

Himchan began rubbing the back of his hand over Sehun’s right cheek. “What’s the matter Sehun-ah? Don’t you enjoy having men touch you this way?” The brunette teased with a smirk.

Sehun hated this, being bullied because of his uality. He was scarred; another person’s touch was disgusting to him.

“Please stop” Sehun begged. His eyes began to water.

“Oh look Himchan, the is going to cry!” Yongguk’s cruel words knifed Sehun in the gut.

“You’re pathetic. What if I ed you up the right now? I bet you would just enjoy it. You disgusting .” Himchan’s words dug deeper and deeper, but Sehun wasn’t going to let a single teardrop fall. He had to remain strong; he wasn’t going to give them the satisfaction.

“Maybe we should teach you a lesson.” Yongguk suggested.

“Yeah, maybe we should.” Himchan replied, seconding the motion.

“Pleas-se... just leave me al-on-ne….” Sehun protested. His lips began to quiver as his voice came out frail and tired.

“I don’t think so.” Yongguk leaned slowly, his eyes filled with hatred.

As Sehun closed his eyes, preparing for the worst, the bell rang. Signaling the students that first period would be starting.

“Saved by the bell.” Himchan remarked.

“See you later !” Yongguk laughed while the two bullies vanished from Sehun’s sight.

Sehun exhaled in pure relief. He waited until the ghost was clear before he ran to the men’s bathroom and locked himself inside a cubicle.

He quickly slammed the lid on the toilet and sat on it. He hugged his knees and began to cry.

 

“ it up you !”

“You’re pathetic!”

“You disgusting !”

 

As Sehun mentally kept repeating these words in his mind, he began to cry even louder.

“Why does everyone hate me?” He asked out loud, his voice cracking from exhaustion.

20 minutes later and Sehun was still locked up in the cubicle. Even if he was starting to calm down, tears were still streaming down his blemish-free face.

Sehun suddenly heard the door swing open. He quickly composed himself and forcefully stopped his whimpers, trying not to give himself away.

“Hello? Is anyone in here?” a random man’s voice suddenly booms through the men’s bathroom.

Sehun stays quite. He prays that the other man will just leave and let him be.

“Hello?” The man asks for a second time.

“…”

The man leaves the seemingly empty bathroom, since no response was given.

Sehun sighed in relief.

He slowly stood up and unlocked the cubicle. Cautiously peeking his head out first, making sure that no one was in the room at the time being, before making his way to the sink.

He quickly fixed himself in front of the mirror. He folded up his sleeves to check on his wounds and hastily applied alcohol to sterilize his cuts.

He doesn’t wince or hiss once as the alcohol seeps into his wounds, already immune to this kind of pain.

The dark circles under his eyes, the severe weight loss, the pale skin, he could only care less. Because what Sehun thought about himself meant that he was nothing more than dirt.

 

-----

 

Sehun reached his second class early. He knew if he tried to make his first class, he would definitely get scolded for being late. He didn’t need that humiliation right now.

He sat down at his usual seat located at the far right corner in the back. The one with the least amount of sunlight, and far away enough that the teacher wouldn’t notice him.

 

Sehun’s POV

Fifteen minutes have passed and the whole classroom was filled with students, all of them just waiting for their new teacher to arrive.

The History teacher, Mr. Kim, informed us that we would be having a new Ed teacher this quarter. Who knows why the old one quit, oh well.

“Oh .” I stammered. Hyuna, probably one of the iest mean girls in the entire school is walking straight at me.

“Hi Thesun.” She teased, making fun of my lisp. And yes I have a lisp, one of the few small details that make my life much more incredibly difficult.

“What do you want?” I asked softly.

“Look Sehun, we don’t need your sassy gay , fagging up the place. Okay?” Hyuna hissed back. Her eyes empowered with evil, not to mention her groupies surrounding her like hyenas.

“I wasn’t even doing anything!” I hissed back.

But before she could say anything, Mr. Kim entered the room. “Okay class your new teacher should be here in a couple of minutes please take your seats.” He instructed.

And with one final glare, Hyuna finally returned to her yeast infected seat.

A couples minutes past and a stranger walks in. He looked familiar, do I know him from somewhere?

He looked around the class and his eyes landed on me. Both of our eyes locked, neither one of us moving an inch. I was practically frozen in place.

“Ahem.” Mr. Kim interrupted. Thank God.

“Oh! Hi! Sorry I’m late!” the random man exclaimed, his entrance getting the attention of everybody in the room, and his attention on me, gone.

Hyuna, being the “grown woman” she is, began to flirt with the man. The stranger looked totally uncomfortable. Mr. Kim probably sensed the other man’s discomfort and practically tells Hyuna to shut up. Serves her right.

The man and Mr. Kim exchange a couple of words in brief conversation before turning to the rest of the class.

“Class, this is your new Ed. Teacher. Mr. Lu” Mr. Kim informed us.

“What!?” The class said in unison.

Even I was surprised, he looked more like a student than a teacher to me. How old is he anyway? Is he even old enough to legally teach in Korea?

The two older males seemed to ignore the sudden outburst from the class since they were wrapped up in conversation.

All I could really pick up from their conversation were “ ED?” and “I’m sure you’ll do great” whatever that means.

Not long after, Mr. Kim leaves in a rush, but not before pinching Mr. Lu’s . Yep, I saw it; I knew Mr. Kim was gay. I mean, just look at him, no straight man wears that much makeup.

Mr. Lu shook his head vigorously, probably trying to ignore the fact that a random stranger pinched his but cheek.

He finally turned his attention to the class. “LET’S TALK ABOUT .” He informed.

"Why am I blushing?"

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] okay, so... I don't know what that Hyuna/Sehun fight was. *whispers It was just a filler....* -_- Sorry. I just wanted to make Hyuna really evil :3. BTW I LOVE HYUNA so dont get mad. and the bullies from BAP will help the story, trust me. I'm giving myself alot of ideas, your ideas would be helpful aswell. THANK YOU TO 26 subbies yay!!!! Im so happy! Next chap will come sooner since my exams were pushed backed til' next week YAY! *throws confetti, so look out for that. ;)

K-Pop is the shizz this month with EXO first and foremost, Lee Hyori's Bad Girls LOVE IT! CL's The Baddest Female = +_+dead. :DD

Thank you SO MUCH for reading! LOVE YOU! <3