The Date

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Luhan & Sehun's Apartment - 11:30 AM

 

Sehun was currently lazing around the apartment, not doing anything. Luhan confined him to bed rest but he couldn’t take lying down anymore, he needed to move. Or at least move to the couch so he could watch a bit of television.

He was surfing through the channels before a slam interrupted the silence surrounding the living room.

“Luhan” he smiled.

“Sehun-ah! Guess what? I have great news.” Luhan barged in the living room while holding a box of god knows what.

“What Hyung?” Sehun asked.

“I called the doctor and he said you could use a bit of fresh air, you know, going out!” Luhan replied eagerly.

Sehun laughed at the older boy’s childlike demeanor but nodded nonetheless. “That’s great Hyung. I have been feeling a bit cramped lately.”

“Great! So c’mon let’s go!” Luhan said as he pulled the taller by the arms and pushed him towards his room.

“Wait… now? But, you just got back. Aren’t you tired Hyung? We don’t have to go out now.” Sehun replied. He didn’t want to bother Luhan more than he already did.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Sehun I’m not eighty, I have a lot more stamina than you think. Now go on and get dressed. We’re going somewhere fun.”

“But Hyung, you really don’t have t—”

“Shush Sehunnie, go and get dressed. I’ll meet you in the car in 10 minutes.”

With that last statement Luhan pushed Sehun inside his bedroom and slammed the door in his face. Unintentionally of course, the red headed boy really didn’t know how to close doors properly.

But Sehun didn’t mind. He was too busy thinking about other things.

“Sehunnie…” he blushed at the thought of Luhan calling him that.  

Five minute have past and Sehun was practically thinking the same thing the entire time he was dressing up “Sehunnie, Sehunnie, Sehunnie, Sehunnie, and Sehunnie…”

Oh… he was hopeless.

 

-----

 

Luhan was just getting into his car when his phone suddenly rang.

It was Kris.

“What’s up Ben Ben?” Luhan answered.

“Huh… Lulu, you know I hate that nickname.” Kris replied.

“I know, but it suits you so well.” Luhan teased.

“Fine, whatever. Where are you?” Kris asked.

“I’m in my car, gonna take Sehun out today to relax. He seems so tense lately so I thought a bit of fresh air would do him some good.” Luhan replied.

“Oh okay, that’s sounds good. I just called to ask if you wanted to come to dinner tomorrow night. Chanyeol and I are having a house warming party.” Kris informed.

“Wow Krissie if I didn’t know any better, it kind of sounds like you and Chanyeol are dating.” Luhan teased.

Kris sighed. “Lulu, you know Chanyeol and I are just friends. But since we’ve become roommates we’ve gotten closer, that’s all.”

“I know, I know, I’m just teasing. So can I bring Sehun?” Luhan asked.

Kris smirked. “Of course you can bring Sehun. Be at my place by seven and don’t forget to bring a gift.”

“Okay we’ll be there, buh-bye Ben Ben!” Luhan laughed hysterically.

“Luhan I told you I—” Kris tried responding but was disconnected by a red headed bubble tea tyrant.

A couple minutes later, after getting dressed, Sehun opened the car door only to be greeted by an overly excited deer.

“Ready?” Luhan asked, his beautiful smile making Sehun wish he took longer dressing up.

“R-Ready…” Sehun stuttered.

“You okay Sehun-ah?” Luhan asked with concern.

Sehun panicked. “Yeah! Yeah! I’m fine… I’m great.” He mentally cursed his brain for not coming up with a better excuse.

“Great, so let’s get going.” Luhan finished.

Twenty Minutes into the drive and Sehun still didn’t know where they were going. He wanted to ask Luhan but he didn’t want to seem pushy.

“Just ask him. What harm can it really do? I mean, you guys are going together. You should know where you’re going, right?” Sehun was literally contemplating, in his mind, whether or not to ask Luhan where they would be spending the day.

“hyung…” Sehun spoke up very quietly.

“Did you say something Sehun-ah?” Luhan replied, his eyes glued to the road.

“I… was… just thinking, um… If you don’t mind me asking…” Oh god how Sehun wanted to slap himself in the face right now. -_-

“What is it Sehun-ah?” Luhan’s asked.

“Where are we going?” Sehun finally asked.

Luhan smirked. “Finally!”

“Huh?” Sehun raised his eyebrow in confusion.

“I have been waiting for you to ask that question ever since we left!” Luhan chuckled.

Sehun felt silly. “Sorry, I’m just a bit timid.” Sehun replied.

Luhan smiled reassuringly. “Don’t sweat it; your timidity is actually kind of cute.”

Sehun blushed a bright shade of red as it spread across his cheeks. Luhan calling him cute only added fuel to the already burning fire.

“We’re actually on our way to the mall” Luhan informed. “It’s about time we get you some new clothes, you keep wearing the same two outfits’ in rotation.

“Hyung you really don’t have to do that! You’ve done a lot for me already.” Sehun reasoned, he didn’t want his Hyung to waste his money on someone like himself.

“Nonsense!” Luhan protested. “You need new clothes and that’s final.”

Sehun sighed in defeat; he needed to do something to thank his Hyung later on. However, all he could really do at the moment was just say ‘Thank You’.

Sehun smiled “Thank you Hyung.”

“No problem Sehun, trust me, you’ll have fun today” and with that final remark Luhan continued to focus on the road.

“Trust me…” Sehun thought about it. He’s never really trusted anyone before other than his mother. Ironically, the ones he did trust turned their backs on him. He really wanted to open up to Luhan; he just found it very difficult.

He just sighed as he turned his head to face the window.

 

-----

The Mall

 

Luhan dragged Sehun into the department store before going anywhere else. This was the best place to buy Sehun a lot of clothes at an affordable price.

But Luhan didn’t have to worry about paying; Kris gave him his credit card, the one his parents usually pay. Kris hated that credit card and rarely used it, only in times of emergency. Sehun on the other hand was an emergency so Kris thought buying a great amount of things with his parent’s credit card would do great justice.

“Sehun-ah let’s get you some shirts first okay?” Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded in reply before being dragged to the men’s section.

Out of nowhere, a saleslady suddenly appeared, looking like she was ready to assist the two young men (or more like ready to attack Luhan as if he was piece of raw meat. run deer run!) She had her s pushed up, making her cleavage look even deeper. She had way too much makeup on and sported a high ponytail.

In Luhan’s mind she looked like a *cough *cough.

But to any other hormonal young male, she was heaven on a platter.

“Is there anything I can help you with sir?” The girl asked, brushing Sehun to the side. Not even acknowledging the blonde boy’s presence.

Luhan noticing Sehun’s gloomy expression became furious. He had to do something.

“Actually…” / “Can you please fetch my date here a couple of plain T-shirts?” Luhan replied as he wrapped his left arm around Sehun’s shoulders.

“…”

“DATE?!” The girl exclaimed, she was not ready for what Luhan had just asked her.

Coincidentally, judging by the shocked expression on Sehun’s face, the blonde boy couldn’t agree more.

“Is there a problem?” Luhan asked, his lips curving into a smirk.

It took awhile before the lady stopped ogling Luhan and brought herself back to reality. She quickly composed herself and apologized before leaving to get Sehun’s T-shirts.

“Now that’s out of the way, let’s get you some clothes.” Luhan dragged Sehun who still had a tiny hint of red on his cheeks.

“Was this a date?” Sehun thought. He really didn’t expect Luhan to say what he just said. He would’ve intervened but shock overcame him.  

“Hyung where are we going?” Sehun asked, trying to rid his mind of some thoughts.

“Where going to buy you some underwear” Luhan replied while trying to find his way through the crowd of people.

This only added to Sehun’s ever-growing blush. “Son of a B—” He mentally cursed.

Today was going to be harder for Sehun than he originally thought.  

 

-----

 

Luhan and Sehun have been shopping for about three hours already and Sehun was tired, really tired. Luhan had already bought Sehun everything the boy could possibly need. He bought him clothes, toiletries, and even a brand new cell phone, which took a good twenty minutes of convincing for the blonde boy to let his Hyung buy him a cell phone because he needed one in case of an emergency.

“Are you hungry Sehun?” Luhan asked.

“Omigod yes!” Sehun thought, but of course he didn’t say that. Instead, he opted to respond with a simple nod.

“Let’s go to the Chinese restaurant, the one we passed by earlier.” Luhan suggested.

“Okay Hyung” Sehun replied.

Both boys were walking side by side when suddenly someone bumped into them. Hitting Sehun right in the face.

Sehun flinched from the impact as he rubbed his right cheek; Luhan on the other hand… lost it.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” Luhan’s voice loud enough so that the stranger could clearly hear him. He didn’t want to repeat his manly statements twice.

“Relax, relax, I’m really sorry.” The other man pleaded as he was also the side of his face.

Sehun froze “That voice…” He thought. “It can’t be…”

He looked up at the perfect moment the stranger locked eyes with the blonde boy.

“Sehun?” The stranger asked, his voice strained.

 

“Kai?...”

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] dun. dun. dun. Cliffy! Haha! Please don't hate me. I still need to think about what to write next but I had to update because...

I GOT ALMOST 80 subcribers!!!! That's 15 more since my last update!!!!! I'm so touched from all who left alot of comments on Chapter 12.

I didn't realize a lot of people liked that chapter so thank you! ^^ I also want to thank to those who upvote and comment and sub because is really makes my day.

In other news 2NE1 is FREAKING COMING BACK PEOPLE! 1 new single for every month til' October til their album drops. IM SO EXCITED.

This is Chapter 13. 13 is Taylor Swift's lucky number and this story was inspired by one of her songs "Enchanted". If you haven't heard it I suggest you go check it out. It's magical. Again, Thank you so much for reading and I'll update soon! :D Sarranghe <3

Sehun: I gave him too much Bubble tea....