The Grown

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Lay’s Coffee Shop – 12:12 PM

 

2 weeks before Christmas
Tuesday

 

It’s been almost a week since the whole “Luhan dates a transvestite to trick his parents” debacle. Everyone has gone back to their usual daily routines. Tao and Kris are all over each other in more positions than one. Kai’s been visiting the coffee shop everyday just to see his boyfriend at work. Suho’s been busy at the school while Lay’s been, well, being Lay.

Luhan had given Sehun a chance seeing that the boy would be turning eighteen in a couple of months and maybe a steady relationship would help them get their lives back on track. He was wary at first, they would go out to watch movies and eat out and would occasionally hold hands (courtesy of Sehun’s whining) but nothing would ever escalade from that point on.

Luhan vowed that he wouldn’t dare kiss Sehun until it was the right moment, not matter how much Sehun would whine about the lack of mouth to mouth action. Even though Sehun was cute when he wanted to be and that his aegyo could instantly paralyze him in a way that not even a paralyze heal could fix, he wasn’t going to give in to the younger’s advances.

Luhan and Sehun stepped inside the coffee shop the smelt of freshly brewed coffee and pastries. Sehun immediately skipped his way to the counter to order himself a chocolate scone while Luhan made his way to the back of the kitchen to find a certain Chinese male who he’s grown much found off since they’ve met.

“Lay? Yixing! I need to talk to you~” Luhan looked around before his eyes found the back of someone’s head leaning against the top cupboards.

“Kyungsoo-shi is that—” Luhan’s cut off mid sentence by the sound that could only be described as “someone doing the nasty.”

“OH MY GOD! MY EYES!” Luhan screamed as he ran away covering his eyes from the scene he had just seen.

Luhan ran until someone grabbed him by the collar. “Luhan, why are you running?” It was Lay, as cuddly as he may look; the guy was an all around gymnast, meaning that he could probably pick you up with one finger.

“K-Kyungsoo… and… K-Kai… in the KITCHEN!” Luhan blabbered until he saw the two culprits appear from the kitchen with flushed faces and their clothes sticking out in odd places.

Lay rolled his eyes “Kyungsoo, stop giving Kai head in the kitchen, you cook food there for god’s sake!”

Kai smirked “In Kyungie’s defense, I was the one giving him head this time.” He slung his arm around the shorter as they both held satisfied grins on their faces.

Lay just shook his head in exasperation before dragging Luhan outside to wear Sehun was sitting. Sehun had ordered himself a sickly amount of pastries; as an array of plates took up half the table whilst Luhan watched as the younger practically devoured a slice of cheesecake in less than ten seconds.

“So, what brings you guys here?” Lay inquired as he sat in front of Luhan and his boyfriend.

“Sehun wanted to eat some of Kyungsoo’s pastries and I promised him that we would try to go on dates as frequently as possible before his holiday break ends.”

Lay noticed the way Sehun’s body flinched from what the elder had to say but chose to ignore it for the time being.

“So Luhan, have your parents finally given up? Or are they still planning your fall?” Lay chuckled whilst Luhan groaned at the mention of his parents.

“Tell me about it, I don’t know how and why but they’ve decided to leave me alone; which is strange because I thought they would never give up, especially that easily. So far nothing bad has happened but you can never be too careful.” Luhan sighed before nibbling at one of Sehun’s strawberry creampuffs.

Lay nodded in understanding “Let’s just pray that they don’t kill you, or bury you alive.” He laughed while Sehun and Luhan looked at him with concerned expressions; this was more or less Lay’s sense of humor.

*Ring

“Oops that’s a customer; talk to you later my pretties!” Lay said before standing to greet the man standing in front of the counter.

A couple of minutes later, more and more people were entering the shop as the lunch rush started. Luhan and Sehun sat, talked and mostly gawked at each other with googly eyes, until a familiar face entered the shop, making Sehun wince at the sight.

“L-Luhan…”  

Luhan turned his head to the direction Sehun was looking at and found that Sehun’s dad had stepped inside the café. He lined up at the back of the line and thankfully hadn’t noticed their presence as of yet.

“Sehun let’s go to the kitchen, we can hang out with Kai and Kyungsoo.” Luhan tried to calm the other’s nerves before standing up and holding the blonde boy’s hand, clasping their palms together as they made their way quietly to the restricted part of the shop.

They would have made it too until…

“LUHAN! SEHUN! Are you guys leaving me all by myself?” Lay pouted, unbeknownst that everyone in the room had now directed their attention towards the two men holding hands, Luhan and Sehun gathering an audience as Lay mentally scolded himself for shouting again in front of customers.

“Sehun? My darling son, is that you?” Sehun’s dad said from the back before he left the line, walking towards the two males whose faces screamed ‘red alert’.

“ this unicorn; I hope Suho S him in the with no lube.” Luhan mentally scolded while Sehun’s mind went blank.

“Sehun, let’s go” Luhan tried tugging on the younger’s arm but failed when Sehun froze in place. Not moving an inch as his throat started to clamp up.

“Sehun, how are you? When are you coming home? I’ve missed you.” His father smiled as slid the back of his hand against the side of Sehun’s neck before being swatted away by Luhan who in a couple of seconds might turn into Robin from Young Justice. Not to mention that show got cancelled too soon and the author is still really pissed.

“Don’t touch him.” Luhan warned before Sehun’s father began to laugh like there was an echo in the room. “And why is that?” He questioned “He is my son after all.”

Luhan scoffed “Some dad you are, beating your son while calling him every offensive name in the book. That totally screams ‘Dad of the year’.

Sehun’s father ignored Luhan’s remark and returned his attention to the blonde boy whose hair was noticeably brown at the top. “You haven’t visited me since you’ve left. What kind of son doesn’t visit his own flesh and blood?”

Sehun continued to stay quite before Luhan held him by the arm “Sehun-ah let’s go.”

His father followed them as they headed towards the entrance. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Away from you” Luhan replied as he quickened their pace.

His father followed them ‘til they reached the door. Luhan pulled on the knob but it didn’t budge with Mr. Oh’s hand planted firmly on the door frame. “We haven’t even had a proper conversation yet.”

Mr. Oh tried to grab Sehun’s arm only to be thrown backwards, Luhan had pushed him whilst Sehun’s arm got dragged down with the old man who was able to latch on to the blonde’s bicep.

Sehun quickly detached himself from the man’s grasp as he ran back to Luhan who had yelled at Lay to call the police.

“SEHUN! STOP HIDING BEHIND THAT AND LET’S GO HOME!” His father growled while the customers in the room quickly dispersed, some leaving as the others fled to the back of the room. Not bothering to help as the term ‘good Samaritan’ died a long time ago.

Luhan opened the door and dragged Sehun outside but not before planting a kiss on Sehun’s lips, the first kissed they’ve shared on the lips since the accidental one they shared in the bathroom.

Sehun stood there in shock as he felt Luhan’s lips graze his, his father looking on them in disgust as he was held down by Kai and Lay who had noticed the man was trying to reach for his pocket knife.

“LET ME GO!” He growled at the two young men sitting on top of him with his hands tied behind his back.

“That’ll teach you not to bring a knife to an fight.” Lay said as he planted his on the man’s back.

Kai shook his head “Hyung, you seriously need to come up with better catch phrases.

 

-----

 

Luhan dragged Sehun to the bus stop nearby as they sat themselves down on one of the benches. Luhan planted himself down whilst Sehun watched him from above. The younger’s expression remained stoic as he glared at the elder who was nonchalantly waiting for the bus.

Luhan noticed Sehun was glaring daggers at him, he turned his head to the younger and flashed him an innocent smile “Sehun, are you alright? Why don’t you sit down? We ran like half a mile.” He chuckled before he saw Sehun turning around and walking away.

“Hey!-” Luhan followed the younger (wherever he was going) “-where are you going? The bus will be here any minute.”

“What was that?” Sehun asked; his tone cold as ice as Luhan trailed behind him.

“What was what?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

“What was that kiss?!” Sehun’s voice louder this time; shocking Luhan a bit seeing that this was the first time he had heard the blonde boy shout, let alone at him.

Luhan scrunched up his nose in confusion “What? You didn’t like it?”

Sehun rolled his eyes “I hated it.”

Luhan widened his eyes. “HATED IT?! Why? Did my breathe stink? Were my lips dry?”

“No, I just hate you for kissing me.”

“Why? All you’ve been talking about ever since we’ve been dating was how you couldn’t wait to share our first kiss on the lips, not counting the accidental one in the bathroom when you fell on me.”

Sehun huffed before storming away, Luhan still hopping after him as they settled in a deserted park. The trees were mostly frozen and barely had any greenery on them. The wind was cold but it was at least more calming that the busy streets and worn out bus stops.

Sehun leaned against the streetlight pole as he continued to ignore Luhan’s pleas.

“What did I do?”

“You kissed me!” Sehun finally yelled; they were alone, no one could judge them even if they wanted to.

Luhan laughed “We’ve established that, I wanna know why you’re so upset. Did you really not want me to kiss you?”

Sehun sighed before shaking his head. “It’s not that I didn’t like the fact that you kissed me. It’s the fact that you kissed me out of spite against my dad. You only kissed me to make him mad; you kissed me because you were angry at the fact that he called us fags. Which, let’s face it, we are. I don’t like that word but you getting angry at him only meant that he succeeded in getting under your skin. I wanted our first kiss to be special and romantic…

…I wanted our first kiss to be out of love and not the other way around."

Luhan hung his head low before he felt a familiar wetness in his eyes “I’m sorry Sehun-ah, I kissed you because I was mad and I was angry but it’s also because I wanted to show him how much I care for you. I wanted him to see that our relationship isn’t wrong and that he was the one who was wrong… I’m sorry that I didn’t take your feelings into consideration, I was just so hurt because…

 

…I love you Sehun-ah.”

 

 

 


[a/n] Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

Sehun grew some mf'ing Balls! XD This chapter was inspired by Beyonce's (MY=_=) song "Grown Woman" or in Sehun's case "Grown Boy". I love that song, especially when the Royal Family used it in the World HipHop Competition which btw the Philippines came in 3rd and 4th place! Whut-what! XD

Oh and Luhan said "I love you!" But did Sehun say it?! Hmmm, I don't think so! >:) and the next few chaps will be relationshipy and romancy before the drama starts again because I think you guys deserve some more Hunhan moments.

and I combined the Betrayal chaps together so this is technically chapter 33 but now it's 32.

In other news, I was supposed to update yesterday but my day was completely ruined that I couldn't, really sorry about that. Oh, and I watched a movie as well yesterday and they were playing Shinee's RING DING DONG and EXO's HISTORY before the trailers!!!! :D I almost stood up and started to dance along but I didn't want to get kicked out of the theatre otl. But now that I heard Ring Ding Dong play with loud speaker I REALLY hope they'll perform it when they come.

Thanks for reading and will update soon! After my Baekyeol fic "Baekhyun's Mine" I will be writing a crackfic, with all 12 exo members so please await that! :) Bye! I'm off to continue watching The Cosby Show.