The Saving Grace

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

Luhan's First Class - 9:00 AM

 

“Let’s talk about ?! Was that all you could come up with? The whole class is staring at you Luhan, get it together.”

“Ha-ha… What I meant to say was, let’s start out first lesson shall we!” Luhan said, trying his best to look cool in front of his students.

“Mr. Lu, What is our first lesson?” a blonde girl by the name of Nana asked.

“Well, I’m glad you asked. We will actually discuss the topic of ‘human uality’” Luhan informed the class.

“What does that mean?” one of the students asked.

“It means we will be talking about Human ual attraction.” Luhan replied.

The whole class cooed while looking at their teacher with interest.

Luhan sighed. “What makes so interesting to these kids? aish…”

“So, first and foremost, I will explain what Human uality really is to everyone.” Luhan explained.

He let out a nervous breathe and continued.

“Human uality is the capacity to have experiences and responses. Human uality can also refer to the way someone is ually attracted to another person – which is determined by their ual orientation”

“What is ‘ual orientation’?” a black haired boy asked.

“Well, ugh, ual orientation is an enduring personal quality that inclines people to feel romantic or ually attracted to another gender, or the same gender, or both genders.” Luhan further explained.

“Wait… so you’re talking about being gay right?” Himchan asked with a disgruntled expression.

“Well, more or less, yes.” Luhan replied.

“That’s gross.” Himchan replied as he rolled his eyes.

Luhan smirked, he loved dealing with bigots. “Why?” he asked simply.

Himchan seemed to be taken back by the simple question his teacher threw at him; but nonetheless answered his question.

“It’s gross because it’s unnatural. How in the world can two men or two women be together? It’s simply going against nature.”

Luhan could see, using his peripherals, three students in class whose expressions saddened upon hearing Himchan’s harsh words. One of them being the ghost looking boy he noticed earlier.

Luhan felt a pang in his heart. He didn’t like seeing the other boy so sad, but why? He felt like the boy needed to be protected.

Luhan switched to battle mode.

“Some would say the beauty of nature is that it always changes. You see, nothing is ever unnatural. Everything that comes from life is operated differently. Like birds, for example; some birds can fly and some birds can’t, but at the end of the day they are both from the same animal group and there is nothing anybody can do to change that fact.”

Himchan was about to interrupt, but was caught off by Luhan’s raised hand.

“Another thing, love isn’t measured by whether a person is a man or woman. Love is solely based on the fact that you would die for the other person, that pure desire to have that other person in your life everyday for the rest of your life. If that just so happens to be people of the same gender than who is anybody to judge?” Luhan finished.

Himchan couldn’t find words to retaliate. All he could do was scoff in his seat and look out the window.

Luhan flashed his “you just lost ” smile and continued.

“Does anybody have any more questions?” Luhan asked the class.

“Are you gay Mr. Lu?” Nana asked.

Luhan froze, the girl was a bit nosy if you asked him.

How was he going to answer this? He was so against lying to other people about his uality, not because he was proud or full of pride, but because lying about ‘being gay’ felt like he was lying to himself as a person. But what was he going to say? Yes? He couldn’t risk it, Kris did everything to get him this job and he couldn’t disappoint him or bring down the school’s reputation.

“Why is this so hard!?” He growled mentally.

“Mr. Lu?” Hyoyeon asked with a concerned expression.

“Yeah? Oh yeah, ugh, to answer your question. No, I am not gay.” Luhan tried to crack the best fake smile known to man.

“Oh” was her only response.

“Smooth Luhan -_-” he mentally slapped himself.

Twenty minutes have passed and Luhan continued to teach the rest of the class with ease. He was starting to get the hang of things and he was able to learn everybody’s names.

He even found out that the ghost boy’s name was Oh Sehun.

30 Minutes Later...

Luhan was pacing around the classroom while his students were reading a pamphlet about ‘safe ’. The class was about to end in less than 5 minutes and he really did think he did a descent job considering he wasn’t prepared at all. Thanks to Kris.

He looks over the class and sees Sehun getting up from his seat.

Luhan was starting to get nervous; his heart was beating faster, not to mention that he was feeling all fuzzy at the moment.

Luhan shook his head; he put those feelings aside and just watched Sehun come closer and closer until he was right in front of him.

“Yes-s S-Sehun?” Luhan blurted out. “F*** you stutter!” He mentally cursed.

“May I go to the resthroom?” Sehun replied shyly.

Luhan noticed the other boys stutter and found it EXTREMELY ADORABLE.

“Sure.” Luhan answered.

Sehun left the room silently as the rest of the class continued to do whatever they were doing.

“Mr. Lu! May I go to the bathroom too?” Himchan blurted out all of a sudden.  

Luhan raised his eyebrow with suspicion. “Ugh… Sure.” He replied.

Himchan hastily picked up his bad and dashed out of the classroom like he was running a marathon.

Luhan had a bad feeling about this. “Why did Himchan bring his bag to the bathroom?”

“Everyone stay quiet until I return.” He quickly instructed and left.

 

-----

 

Sehun stepped inside the men’s bathroom, he needed to release ever since the class started.

He was just about to enter a cubicle when something (or someone) forcefully pushed him inside.

“!” He yelped as he hit his elbow against the toilet seat.

Sehun turned around and saw a very evil-looking Himchan standing right in front of him.

Sehun eyes widened when he saw what Himchan was holding behind his back. “Is-th… that a knif-fe?”

“Shut up Sehun, if you don’t want to die; I suggest you shut your mouth and ing obey.” Himchan commanded.

Sehun wanted to scream, he wanted to shout, he wanted to get away from Himchan. He tried to stand up but Himchan just pushed him back down.

“What do you want?” Sehun muttered under his breath, his lip slightly bleeding from biting on it too much.

“I. Want. You.” Himchan replied, his voice coated with lust.

“W-w-what-t?” Sehun stuttered.

Himchan slapped Sehun across the face. “Be quite!” Himchan then proceeded to unbuckle his belt while pulling down his pants and underwear, revealing his very .

“.” Himchan commanded.

Sehun began to sob uncontrollably, he couldn’t take this. This was all too much for him.

“Now Su—“

“HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON THERE!!?” A voice suddenly interrupted.

It was Mr. Lu’s voice.

“!” Himchan exclaimed, putting away his Swiss knife while trying to pull his pants back on.

“OPEN THIS DOOR!!!” Luhan demanded, trying his best to break down the locked door.

Himchan slammed open the cubicle door and opened the window on the other side of the bathroom that led to the back of the school’s garage.

Luhan was finally able to pry the door open. “FINALLY!” he congratulated himself.

He ran inside the bathroom and searched everywhere for his two missing students. He wasn’t 100% percent sure if this was the bathroom the two adolescents used but it was the closest one to the classroom.

“HELLO?! IS ANYONE HERE!?” He shouted.

Luhan heard sniffles coming from one of the cubicles. He quickly searched each one until he landed on the third one and found Sehun whimpering on the floor in a fetal position with his hands covering his face.

Luhan quickly kneeled next to Sehun “Sehun what happened?” He asked calmly.

Just as Luhan was about to help the other boy up Sehun lost it

“DON’T TOUCH ME! DON’T TOUCH ME! Please… Don’t touch me…” Sehun’s voice cracking with vulnerability. His eyes blurry from the constant waterfall of tears.

Luhan just hugged the boy tightly, trying his best to calm the other boy down.

“Sehun shhhh.... No one is going to hurt you. Sehun-ah... shhh... ” Luhan’s voice coated with affection.

Luhan continued to hug the boy tightly as he texted Suho to call the nurse and to help him bring Sehun to the clinic.

Sehun passed out from exhaustion. Luhan prayed that Sehun would be okay.

“Please be okay…” Luhan whispered as a tear escaped his eyes and landed on Sehun’s lips.  

5 minutes later Suho appeared and the two adults carefully carried Sehun’s unconscious body to the Clinic.

 

-----

School Clinic - 10:11 AM

 

Luhan and Suho were currently standing outside Sehun’s room, in the clinic, waiting for the Doctor to finish his examination.

“I hope he’s okay.” Luhan muttered.

Suddenly the door opened and the Doctor silently stepped out of the room.

“How is he?” Luhan asked nervously.

“He will be fine. He passed out from exhaustion and dehydration. One night here would do him best. He’s sleeping right now so I would advise that he be left alone.” The Doctor informed.

Luhan sighed in relief. “Thank God he’s fine.”

 

-----

Kris’ Office - In Between The Start of Luhan's Class and Sehun's Inccident - 9:18 AM

 

Kris was enjoying the privacy of his PRIVATE office as he continued sipping his black coffee.

He was just lazing happily around his office, preparing to leave for lunch.

“Maybe I should—OW!!!” Kris was rudely caught off by something that hit him hard in the back. He fell as his chest collided with the top of his desk.

He rubbed the lower part of his back to soothe the pain. “What the … What the hell! WHO THREW THAT!?” He demanded, still rubbing his lower back.

Kris was fuming; he was going to rip the person who threw that limb by limb. He turned around and was faced by an equally, or even angrier looking Luhan.

Kris immediately froze in his spot. An angry Luhan was even worse than a hyper one. Kris quickly flipped through the rolodex of ‘Things That Piss Luhan Off’ in his mind, trying to find out what he did that made the other man throw a… Kris looked around and saw a globe lying on the floor next to him.

He widened his eyes in shock! “YOU THREW A FREAKIN’ GLOBE AT ME!?” Kris exclaimed.

“YOU DESERVED IT! JACKASS!” Luhan shouted back, his voice even louder that Kris’ as he threw his jacket towards Kris' face

Kris silenced himself. “Okay… shut up! shut up! shut up! shut up! You’ll only make things worse for yourself Kris. Just don’t move.” He was mentally scolding himself.

Luhan leaned closer to the bookshelf and began brushing his fingers against every book that came in contact with his fingertips. “Do you know why I am angry Kris?” Luhan asked in a very condescending tone.

Kris just shook his head.

“Would you like to know why I am angry Kris?” Luhan asked once again.

“I don’t know...” Kris replied as the sweat on his forehead started to pile up.

“It’s because you forgot to tell me that I would be teaching ING ED!” Luhan threw a book towards Kris’ direction.

Kris upon foreseeing this dodged it with his whatstheoppositeofthewordgracefullness.

One good thing that he did know about Luhan was that if the boy was angry, he would most likely start throwing around.

“Do you know how embarrassing it is to teach to a bunch of hormonal teenagers!?” Luhan growled. Still throwing whatever he could find, aiming directly at Kris’ face.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Kris kept repeating. He couldn’t keep this charade up forever. Sooner or later, his face would suffer dire consequences.

“What do you mean ‘Im Sorry’? A simple ‘Dude your teaching kay?’ in a freakin’ text would have sufficed you little !” Luhan yelled.

“I’LL BUY YOU BUBBLE TEA!” Kris pleaded, just as Luhan was about to throw a stapler towards his nose.

Luhan immediately halted. “Bubble Tea? I could really use a bubble tea right now. But I can’t give Kris the satisfaction of buying my anger.” He thought to himself.

“Fine but you have to buy me bubble tea for an entire week! AND it always has to be large! AND you can’t lessen the amount of sugar they put in it. Got it?” Luhan bargained.

Kris moaned, he knew he had no other choice but to agree. “Got it.” He replied.

Kris got up from his hiding place with his hands up in the air, as if he was surrendering himself to the police.

“I’m really sorry Luhan… It skipped my mind. Dammit, it’s just I’ve got a lot on my mind lately and I kind of forgot. I’m sorry.” Kris pleaded with his signature Diamond shattering pout.

Luhan felt a tinsy bit guilty, but he wasn’t going to let Kris know that.

“Fine, I forgive you. Just buy me lunch and a drink.” Luhan responded, not making any eye contact with the taller boy.

“THANKS LULU!”  Kris exclaimed as he hugged and carried his best friend, swinging him in the air.

“YA! PABO! PUT ME DOWN!” Luhan growled.

Kris hugged him tighter before putting him down. “Okay fine. What do you want for lunch?” he asked.

“your face…” Luhan muttered.

“What’s that?” Kris asked.

“Japanese! I said I felt like eating Japanese food.” Luhan replied a little too quickly if anyone had noticed.

“agh… okay. Sure! I know just the place” Kris chirpily replied while the other boy simply rolled his eyes.

The two men then proceeded to leave the office which was in major disarray.

Kris just shrugged his shoulders. “I’ll make the janitor clean it later.”

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] LONG CHAP FOR YOU GUYS!! This chapter was over 2,300 words so I hope it was enough to satisfy! Please tell me if you enjoyed it!!!! I love the GIF, I found it fitting to the chapter :P. Btw, I might only write one chapter in the next 3-4 days because I have FINAL exams and I need to study, and blah blah blah you know, every AFF author has exams coming up sooner or later. ILY for reading and thank you so much! AWOOO!!!! WOLF -_-

P.S. isn't this GIF amazing?!?!?!?! Kaisoo feels! <3