The Storm

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

On The Way To Sehun's House - 4:00 PM

 

Luhan and Sehun were currently on their way to the latter’s house. Luhan told the boy that they would pack his things before taking him to Kris so they could discuss what to do next.

The two boys were sitting quietly as Luhan drove; no one uttered a single word. Luhan began to worry. Maybe he shouldn’t have meddled in the boy’s life.

Luhan shook his head. “This is the right thing to do.” He told himself.

“Sehun, where should I turn?” Luhan asked.

“Turn right” Sehun replied in a coarse tone. Luhan could tell the other was nervous.

“Everything we’ll be fine.” Luhan smiled.

Sehun only nodded in response. He was too nervous; his throat began to dry up. He could really use a tall glass of water at the moment.

Sehun began to blank out, his brain was running at a hundred miles per hour.

“Maybe I should stop this. Why is Mr. Lu helping me? What if dad finds out?” He dreaded the last question.

Luhan’s voice snapped Sehun out of his trance.

“Sehun-ah we’re here, is this your house?”

Sehun looked out the window. They were indeed outside his house. The place he called home, he hated the fact that he hated this place. It was supposed to be the one place where he felt safe. Ironically, it was the place he feared the most.

“Yeah… this is it.” Sehun finally replied.

Luhan jumped out of his car seat and made his way to the other side of the car and opened Sehun’s car door.

“Are you ready?” Luhan asked while holding out his hand.

Sehun nodded, biting his bottom lip. He took Luhan’s hand before exiting the vehicle.

They both walked towards the entrance of the house; Sehun brought out his keys and unlocked the front door.

As they walked in, Luhan was shocked.

Where is all the furniture? The house looked empty.  

Well, not completely empty. There was a lamp and a stool and some other small things. But it looked completely empty for a living room.  

“Sehun-ah, where is everything?” Luhan asked in disbelief.

Sehun sighed, he hated answering this question. Truth is, is that they had to sell all of their things to make ends meet. His dad didn’t work, he says he does, but Sehun knew better. The man drank immensely; he would either gamble away all their money or dabble in ion.

Luhan upon noticing Sehun’s discomfort tried to change the subject. “Okay Sehun-ah! Let’s get your things quickly.”

Sehun nodded, he led Luhan upstairs to his room while the other followed.

As Sehun opened the door, Luhan noticed his room was just as empty as the living room. There was a desk, a chair, a lamp, and a floor mattress. There were also plastic boxes that looked like it contained clothes.

“What do you want to bring?” Luhan asked while rubbing the other boys back.

“Just this…” Sehun replied before opening one of the plastic boxes to reveal what looked like a black backpack.

Luhan raised his eyebrow, he was confused.

Sehun began putting things inside the backpack. Some clothes, a notebook (his diary, some would say), his BB cream (he was a bit self-conscious about his appearance), socks, underwear, a bus pass, and some old photos. He zipped his backpack before looking back at his teacher.

“Mr. Lu, you okay?” Sehun asked.

“Ugh… yeah.” Sehun replied sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. “It’s just… Is that all you want to bring?” He finally asked. He was so confused; he thought the boy would like to bring ALL OF HIS THINGS.

Sehun smiled for the first time that day, which went not unnoticed by Luhan.  

“Yeah, that’s everything.”

Luhan exhaled. “Fine, but you’re going to need some things. Tomorrow I’m taking you shopping.”

Sehun’s eyes widened. “NO! I mean… Its okay Mr. Lu, you’ve done a lot already for me. It’s more than enough.”

“No buts!” Luhan laughed at the younger boy “You can’t wear the same outfit every other day! You have to show off your body.” Luhan teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

Sehun couldn’t help but blush at the older man’s comment. He didn’t realize his teacher was such a dork.

“Sehun we should—” Luhan was interrupted.

*BANG!* Sehun and Luhan both flinched as the loud bang echoed throughout the house.  

They both stayed quite before….

“OH SEHUN!! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!!!!”

Sehun froze, he knew that voice, and he knew that voice so well.

It was his dad.

“Mr. Lu you have to hide!” Sehun stuttered frantically.

“No Sehun. I’m not going to leave you.” Luhan replied sternly. Not moving an inch

“SEHUN!!!!” His father called for him once again.

“Please Mr. Lu…” Sehun pleaded, his eyes beginning to water.

Luhan’s heart broke; it hurt him to see Sehun like this. He didn’t want to leave Sehun all by himself but he knew if his father saw him, things would only get worse.

“Fine” Luhan finally agreed. “But if he so much as to lay one finger one you. I’ll burry him.” Luhan warned.

Sehun hastily pulled Luhan inside the bathroom before hastily closing it.

He turned around only to be greeted by his father.

“I called for you. What were you doing?” His father asked in a cold tone.

“I was sleeping sorry.” Sehun replied.

Back inside the bathroom Luhan grew furious. He clenched his fists in anger; right when Sehun began to smile and laugh his father had to ruin everything. Luhan wanted to punch him hard in the face. But at the moment, he had to hide for Sehun’s sake.

“I heard loud noises?” Sehun’s father questioned.

Sehun only shrugged his shoulders. “Wasn’t me, like I said, I was sleeping.”

“Are you getting smart with me?!” His father growled.

Sehun shook his head vigorously. His heart began beating incredibly fast. “N-nn-no dad.” He stuttered.

“DON’T LIE TO ME!” His father grabbed the front of Sehun’s shirt before throwing him across the room.

Sehun stayed down with his head hanging low, getting up would only make things worse.

“DON’T YOU EVER LIE TO ME! YOU WORTHLESS SON!” His father spat gritting his teeth between words.

Sehun began to sob, his lungs were beginning to close, he felt weak. He couldn’t breathe.

“STOP CRYING YOU !” His father raised the back of his right hand, preparing to strike.

But it never came.

Sehun looked up and saw his father holding his stomach on the ground in a fetal position while Luhan stood above him with his hands turned into fists.

“Don’t ever touch him again!” Luhan was mad. He was just waiting to make his move.

Before Sehun could fully comprehend the situation, he tried getting up. He winced when he felt a sharp pain on the side of his stomach. He lifted his shirt and exhaled when he saw large patch of purple and blue on the right side of his torso.

“Luu-han…” Sehun muttered under his breath. His breathing getting more and more unstable.

“SEHUN!” Luhan exclaimed as he kneeled next to the aching boy.

“I-I can’t m-mov-ve…” Sehun winced as an endless supply of fresh tears streamed down his face.

“Don’t worry Sehun. Shh… everything will be fine.” Luhan cooed, trying his best to calm the boy. He could tell the other was having a difficult time breathing.

“S-ehun if yo-u l-leave, you are dead to me…” His father spat, still lying on the ground clutching his stomach.  

“Don’t speak to him! You have no right to speak to him!” Luhan was angry. He wanted the man to stop talking.

“Sehun-n you w-will a-always be-e a pathetic .” His words felt like a blade running through Sehun’s body. The pain was all too much.

“I SAID STOP TALKING!” Luhan screamed before kicking the man straight in the gut before the man fell into unconsciousness.  

“Luhan…” Sehun whispered. “It hurts”

“Sehun! Sehun! Stay awake! Okay? Don’t sleep!” Luhan looked calm but inside he was panicking. He had to keep his composure for Sehun, the boy needed him.

Luhan quickly carried Sehun bridal style and rushed out the house. He put Sehun in the front seat before running to the driver seat. He called Kris, telling him to meet him in the hospital ASAP.

“Sehun-ah, stay awake okay? Stay awake” Luhan kept repeating.

Sehun tried his best, but his eyelids became heavier and heavier until the inevitable happened.

Sleep overcame him.

“SEHUN-AH!”

Luhan words echoed thought his unconsciousness as he drifted into slumber.

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] DUN DUN DUN!!! CLIFFY!!! and OMG Thank you so much for the 50 subcribers!!! WOAH!!! I LOVE U GUYS! Please give me some ideas and whatever you guys want ill add to the story. :D

This chapter is dedicated to my two cousins, my bestfriends, who moved to Australia yesterday. :( I'll miss you guys.

GUYS! I have a seriously LACK OF HUNHAN in my system. WHERE IS ALL THE HUNHAN!??!?!?! If you guys have pics or videos or gifs of HunHan please send me because I need some inspiration for this fic. MY FEELS need refueling.

I love Kai, I love Luhan, but I hate this OTP with a vengance. But damn, Kai is y.