The Feelings

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Luhan & Sehun’s Apartment – 12:09 AM

 

“Sehun-ah, can I talk to you for a second?” Luhan asked as he gestured the blonde boy to follow him inside his room.

Everyone else has gone home after the dinner, not wanting to spare another second wallowing in self pity over the humongous failure that was their plan. Tao went home with Kris trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Baekhyun left after changing clothes and removing his makeup. He offered if anyone wanted to join him for a nightcap but seeing that Luhan’s life was in shambles, he decided to just take a rain check.

Sehun on the other hand felt nervous about being alone with Luhan in their apartment, just the two of them. It’s been almost two days since they’ve had the whole apartment to themselves. You would think that he would be happy finally having some quality time with his Hyung but honestly, he felt like throwing up.

He didn’t know what he and Luhan were exactly. Were they dating? Were they even an item? Or was their kiss just a misunderstanding and Luhan wanted to clarify that there was absolutely nothing between them. He would just have to listen to find out.

Sehun sat on the elder’s bed as his eyes began to linger around room with interest. Everything was still the same from the last time he’s been inside. The walls were painted a sky blue, the scratched up wooden floor, the queen sized bed and the worn out pillows that have been abused due mostly to the pillow fight they had a couple of nights ago.

“Sehun, do you think it would be a good idea if we were to go out?” Luhan started whilst Sehun began to fidget in his seat. “Umm sure Hyung, we can go out. But I’m a little tired so can we go out tomorrow?” He asked before Luhan sighed from the younger’s naivety.

“No, ugh… you see… That kiss we had earlier, it got me thinking that I do have feelings for you Sehun.” Luhan confessed as Sehun’s heart began to flutter from the warmth of the elder’s tone.

“And to be honest, I think I might even love you, but I can’t date you. Not yet, anyway.” Luhan said making Sehun’s heart turn to ice before shattering into a million tiny little pieces.

“Why not?~” Sehun practically whined before Luhan laughed at how cute his dongsaeng was acting.

The elder sighed as he rubbed the back of his hand against the younger’s cheek. “I can’t date you because you’re only eighteen; seventeen in international age. You’re still a minor Sehun-ah… You’re too young to fully grasp what this relationship might do to you…”

Sehun shook his head as he removed the elder’s palm from his face before intertwining their fingers. “I don’t care what anybody says; I just want to be with you. Can’t we at least go on dates, or hold hands or… k-kiss.” Sehun blushed as he wondered where all of this confidence was coming from.

Luhan smiled “You know we can’t do that, especially in public. People are going to stare, they’re going to talk, to judge; they’re going to ridicule us. I especially don’t want you out of all people to go through that. Not now and maybe not ever.”

Sehun balled his hands into fists as he felt a familiar cloudiness in his eyes “I don’t care! I just want to be with you damn it! I’ve waited so long for someone like you to come around and I finally have you. I’ve loved you ever since you saved me. I don’t think I’ve ever loved anybody more than I love you Luhan. Please, just give me a chance. Give us a chance.”

Luhan blinked at the boy in front of him who looked so defeated yet not willing to yield. “Sehun-ah… I don’t want anyone to hurt you. I just want you to be happy.”

Sehun’s lips started to tremble “I am happy H-Hyung, I’m happy when I’m around you."

Luhan blushed for the first time since they’ve kissed. “me too Sehun-ah."

Sehun looked up and grinned “So does this mean we can kiss?”

Luhan rolled his eyes before grabbing the younger’s face “I’ll think about it.” He replied before closing the distance between them.

As they parted, a smirk found its way to Luhan’s face “I’ve thought about it and fine, we can date. BUT nothing too public and nothing overtly ual until you turn nineteen.” Luhan agreed whilst Sehun blushed, he had no intention of doing anything ual but he did want to hold hands.

The younger pouted “Can we at least hold hands?”

Luhan thought about it for a couple of seconds and nodded reluctantly “Fine, we can hold hands but only when there’s not a lot of people and/or the rest of the gang is with us.”

Sehun grinned at the response “Fine by me” he thought to himself.

 

-----

 

Kris and Tao were making out under the covers in the younger’s bedroom as they engaged in a hot exchange of sweat, skin, and saliva. It was almost one in the morning and the elder invited himself to sleep over seeing that it was Sunday and he had nothing else to do besides going to Sunday Service and groping his boyfriend’s .

Speaking of which, Kris himself didn’t know what he and Tao were. They’ve exchanged a tad bit more than just kissing and flirtatious touches.

“W-Wait” Kris interrupted as Tao finger’s found their way to the elder’s zipper. “What’s up?” The younger asked as he looked back at the tall man beneath him. Both of their eyes full of lust and apprehension as Kris rolled over on his stomach to grab his pants that were lying on the ground beside the bed. He reached into the side pocket before his fingers brushed against what he was looking for.

“Here” Kris said as he handed Tao what looked like to be a heart shaped piece of crystal.  

Tao furrowed his eyebrows “Ugh… Thanks? But… what exactly is this?”

Kris blushed “I only met you last week and I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. Look, before I scare you off with what I’m about to say just hear me out.” He pleaded to which Tao nodded as he was amused at how submissive the blonde was being at the moment.

“When I was thirteen, my aunt gave me that crystal heart thingy as a White Day present. I thought it had to be the most useless and lamest gift I have ever received in my life until she told me that I needed to give this to someone who I have feelings for. She said to give it after the second or third date but since we’ve never formally had a first date and you’ve practically molested every inch of my body, which is totally fine by me by the way. I wanted to give it to you because… I want to be your boyfriend.” Kris admitted as his entire face mimicked the color of a fire engine, he’s never felt so gay in his life before now, hmm actually, scratch that, having Tao’s tongue shoved halfway up his had to be the gayest thing that’s ever happened to him; this being a close second.

Tao genuinely smiled as he trailed his fingers around the crevasses of the piece of Crystal. “I… don’t know what to say.”

“Say yes?” Kris sheepishly grinned as he clawed the bed sheets around him; nervous as hell seeing that Tao still hasn’t given him answer.

Tao nodded “Yes, I’ll be your boyfriend.” He replied before enveloping the blonde in a tight embrace.

“Really?” Kris questioned in disbelief. He always thought of himself as a nerd and having Tao agree to be his boyfriend made him feel like the luckiest man in the world at the moment.

Tao merely pursed his lips “Of course face, but I do have one condition.” He stated.

Kris raised his eyebrow “What condition?”

Tao smirked “What’s your real name?” he asked as if it were the most ground breaking discovery the blonde man had to offer. But as strange as it sounded, he really wanted to know Kris’ real name. I mean, if they were going to be in a committed relationship with each other, he at least wanted to know what Kris Faced Giant’s real name was.

Kris gulped, he hated his real name. His real name was a polar opposite of what he was on the inside. “My name? Ugh… Do I have to tell you?” He asked to which Tao responded with a cat-like grin.

“It’s Wu Yifan.”

Instead of laughing like Kris presumed Tao’s grin only widened. “That sounds y, definitely not as gay as I thought it would be since you’re practically gayer than Baekhyun but still pretty y. My real name is Huang Zitao.”

Kris exhaled as he pressed his lips against the younger’s cheek “Thank you Huang Zitao.”

“You’re so corny Wu Yi—you know, I can’t even call you that to your face. I’ll just stick with Kris. It suits you better.” Tao kissed back as he felt the bed vibrate.

“Kris, I think the is still on. Can you turn it off, I don’t like wasting battery.”

“No babe it’s my phone, I think someone just messaged me.” Kris replied before he unlocked his phone to be greeted by a picture of Tao in the background.

“Is that me?” Tao smiled as he mounted his chin on top of Kris’ shoulder, his hands around the blonde’s waist as he hugged him from the back.

“Y-Yeah…” Kris blushed before opening the message; he noticed it was form an unknown number so he wasn’t surprised when he realized that the text was from Luhan’s father.

 

“Good evening Kris, we would like to inform you that we won’t be bothering you anymore and that we wish you well in all of your future endeavors.”

From: Xi Corp.

 

Kris widened his eyes from the impromptu text, more than anything it was strange that these people would give up so easily; he guessed that they’ve had enough of playing these childish games.

“I gotta text Luhan!” Kris beamed before brushing through his contacts to find the deerling’s name.

“Pick up pick up pick up pick up” Kris chanted as Tao chuckled in the background.

“Kr—”

“You’re free!” Kris yelled before he disconnected the call to continue his romp under the covers with his lover.

Meanwhile…

Luhan stared idly at the phone before it hit him that Kris might’ve had a gun pressed behind his back.

He typed a three digit number before someone from the other end answered. “This is 911 what is your emergency?”

“My best friend is about to die!”  

 

-----

-BONUS: Baekhyun VS. Victoria-

 

Baekhyun entered the powder room to freshen up, aka, to add more deodorant under his arms. Ever since Luhan’s parents arrived he couldn’t stop sweating, not to mention the damn dress was so tight that his waist was literally as small as the steak Luhan’s father ordered.

Baekhyun was about to wash his hands when he heard murmuring in one of the cubicles. He stepped closer and noticed it was the sound of Victoria’s voice, probably speaking to one of her friends on the phone.

He was seconds away from turning his heel to leave when he heard his name being mentioned. “Can you believe this? He’s actually going to marry this Baekha girl over me! She had no s and her dress is so tacky. I swear, I’m this close to pulling her hair out. She’s building a wedge between me and future husband…”

Baekhyun fumed when he heard the words coming out of Victoria’s mouth. He grabbed a bucket from the Janitor’s closet before filling it to the brim with water. After filling the entire bucket he slowly crept his way to the cubicle, removing his heels so Victoria wouldn’t hear him coming. He lifted the bucket until it was inches away from the open space above her before dropping the entire load on an unsuspecting Victoria who in three seconds will be drowning in pool of h2o.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Victoria screamed as she felt an enormous pile of cold water fall on her weave. She tried to get up but slipped when the hem of her dress got stuck from the hook of the toilet paper roller; practically slicing her skirt in half.

Baekhyun laughed hysterically as he began to make his grand finale exit as he sashayed towards the bathroom door in hip-swaying strides. He was inches from the handle when he felt a tug on his wig. Victoria had grabbed a hold of his ponytail with her left hand whilst pulling on the side of his dress.  

“GET OFF ME BIATCH!” Baekhyun yelled before he heard something rip.

“NO WAY ! YOU’RE AS GOOD AS DEAD!” She pulled so hard that the wig detached from his scalp and was now in the hands of a confused looking Victoria.

“WHAT THE HELL!” She growled as she pulled the front of Baekhyun’s dress, revealing his non-existent s but a lanky chest with pink rosy s.

“What in the world is going on here?!” Mrs. Xi shrieked in bewilderment when walked inside the bathroom and found “Baekha” braless and more importantly, less.

Baekhyun was the first to speak when he grabbed the wig out of Victoria’s grasp and ran out of the restaurant screaming “YOU LOST YOUR MAN TO SOMEONE WITH A !”

 

 


[a/n] Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

Hello everyone! This chapter was just to end the whole parent drama thing and to start the fluffy relationship stuff! yay!!! Though, I doubt Luhan's parents will back away forever *evil smirk* they WILL come back. So Hunhan and Taoris are together and I included a special BONUS for you guys! A lot of you wanted to know what happened in the ladies bathroom so here it is! I hoped that was good enough for y'all!

Thank you to over 260 subscribers! amazing! :) and please sub or comment so I know you guys are reading! Silent readers! c'mon! It's not that hard to make an acoount and sub! :3 pretty please?

In other news, every reader's nightmare... I'm going back to school! Dun Dun Dun... next week actually so expect the updates to stay the same because I'm homeschooled and I ain't go no life lol. XD

Btw, Chen and Baekhyun in Immortal Song 2 is breathtaking. AGH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzVtgw3CiJE

Xiumin knows how to bounce on a . Chen is so lucky XD