The Hug

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Luhan & Sehun's Apartment

 

-Pang!-

“AH!” Sehun yelped, for the nth time that night as the thunderstorm kept him awake. He covered himself with his blanket and prayed that the storm would somewhat die down, even just a little bit so he could catch some sleep.

It was already 2:35 a.m. and he was nowhere close to even catching a glimpse of shut eye. He tried to drown out the sounds of thunder by pitching a tent made of blankets that covered his entire body. He would get a little heart attack every time he saw the shadow of lightning illuminate through his blanket, knowing full well that thunder would come right after.

“AH-mph!” He covered his mouth as soon as the high-pitched scream left his lips. He tried his best to stifle his constant shouting; he didn’t want to wake Luhan up. He couldn’t believe the older boy could sleep under these conditions; Luhan must have been a very deep sleeper, Sehun thought.

or not…

Sehun heard a knock on the door and shuffled his body quickly, turning to the other side, so that his back was facing whoever came inside his room.

“Sehun-ah?” Sehun mentally cursed; it was Luhan and he woke him up, great.

He could tell Luhan jumped on his bed as he heard a mild ‘thud’. “Sehun, I know you’re awake, stop pretending and tell me what’s wrong.”

Sehun sighed before removing the blanket from his tear stained face. The boy had been crying earlier and he was kind of embarrassed to show Luhan his puffy face.

He turned around and apologized to the older boy for waking him up “Sorry Hyung if I woke you up… You can go back to sleep now.”

Luhan took one glance at Sehun’s tear stained face and shook his head. Without a word said, He hastily pulled Sehun out of the bed before dragging him to the living room where he instructed the boy to make himself comfortable on the couch while he made them some hot chocolate.

-Pang!-

Sehun flinched once more at the sound of the continuous thunder. He suppressed his urge to scream, biting his bottom lip which threatened to bleed from the immense amount of pressure the blonde boy was putting on it.

Sehun thanked god that he was born pale, because he was sure all the color in his body would have been drained out of him if he was born like Luhan who had a rosy complexion.

“I’m back!” Luhan smiled, holding two mugs of delicious hot chocolate, handing Sehun a cup before taking a seat beside the younger boy.  

“Thanks Hyung, it’s really good.” Sehun said, taking a sip of the warm chocolate goodness that his Hyung made especially for him. If he wasn’t so frightened by the incessant sounds of the storm he was positive that he would have probably been blushing at the fact that Luhan made something for him.

“It’s nothing Sehun-ah” Luhan replied, wrapping his left arm around the blonde boy.

-Pang!-

“AH!-ugh!” Sehun screamed /slash/ chocked on his drink, as he almost dropped the steaming mug of hot chocolate on the both of them.

Luhan took the mug away from Sehun’s firm clutches, a nervous habit the younger had was to clench his fingers on anything that he could reach when he was scared.

“It’s okay Sehun, don’t worry, it’s just thunder, it will pass.” Luhan tried to calm the other boy down. His left arm still wrapped around Sehun’s shoulder as he began to slowly rub circles around the blonde boy’s back.

“Sorry Hyung, I couldn’t really sleep...” Sehun finally admitted, looking away from Luhan’s gaze.

“Is the thunder bothering you? Are you afraid?” Luhan asked; his concerned tone making Sehun feel like he was automatically on cloud nine; of course, minus the storm and the fact that he almost choked on his hot chocolate.

Sehun shyly nodded before grabbing the blanket they kept under the couch, in case anyone ever got cold feet, as he wrapped it around both of their lower halves.

“Thanks” Luhan smiled.

“Do you want to sleep with me tonight?” Luhan asked, glancing at the clock, telling him that it was almost three a.m. and that his first class starts at seven.

Sehun’s eyes widened a bit, he didn’t expect Luhan to say that. More or less he thought the older boy would have just given him a hug and be on his way.

“Sleep? What does he mean by sleep? Does he mean sleep, sleep? or... Sleep, Sleep, that doesn’t necessarily involve any sleeping?” Sehun stared blankly for a moment as he continued to mentally debate with himself. 

“Sehun-ah?” Luhan waved his hand in front of the blonde boy’s face. “Is he having a ?”

“Don’t be an idiot Sehun; how can you even think of at a time like this? Since when did you become this ? You’ve never even watched before you—” Sehun thoughts came to a sudden halt when he felt something strange in his nether regions

“Sehun-ah? You okay?” When Sehun turned around he saw Luhan's face literally inches away from his. He looked down and saw Luhan's foot pressing a little too hard against .

Sehun began to blush a bright shade of red before stumbling out of the couch and falling flat on his on the hard wooden floor, the blanket still covering him from the waist down, as he tried to hide his semi- while rubbing his aching bottom.

-Pang!-

“AHH!!” Sehun screamed from the sudden sound of thunder, and it was the loudest one thus far, catching him totally off guard seeing that he was too busy trying to calm down his .

Actually the thunder kind of helped, it shocked the arousal out of his system.

“That’s it; you’re sleeping with me tonight. C’mon” Luhan commanded as he pulled the blonde boy to his feet before dragging him back inside the latter’s room to fetch his pillow and blankets.

Sehun wanted to protest, he really did, but he knew if Luhan wanted to do something, no one could stop him.

Luhan grabbed a couple pillows and blankets before marching back to his own room and plopping them on the right side of his queen sized bed.

Luhan looked back and saw Sehun still standing in the living room with a flustered expression plastered across his face. Sehun’s feet were planted firmly on the ground, refusing to move an inch as he began to back away slowly to his own room.

Luhan frowned; “Sehun-ah? You don’t want to sleep with me?” He asked as he pretended to sound upset.

Sehun quickly shook his head “It’s not that Hyung, I just… don’t want to trouble you.” He replied.

Luhan wanted to roll his eyes and stomp his feet at the same time. He was starting to get frustrated; why was Sehun so formal with him? He knew the boy was timid but he hoped the other boy would have been more comfortable around him by now.

“Sehun-ah, can you come here please.” Luhan smiled as he gestured the other boy to hurry up and enter his bedroom.

Sehun sighed as he stumbled through the door and proceeded to stand only an arm’s length away from the older boy’s face.

“There, happy now?” Sehun said; earning a pout from the older boy until Luhan began to grin like a mad man.

Sehun raised an eyebrow in confusion “Is there something on my face?”

Luhan shook his head before he closed the distance between them, wrapping his arms around Sehun’s waist and enveloping the other boy in a tight hug.

Sehun began to blush widely at the intense amount of physical contact Luhan was giving him at the moment. Not to mention that it came out of nowhere. “Is he drunk? What did he put inside his hot chocolate?”

“Hyung… are you okay?” Sehun asked; Luhan’s face still buried in the taller’s chest seeing that Luhan was the shorter of the two.

Luhan hummed in response, not caring to answer back with words, he wanted to savor this moment; aka, milk it dry.

Luhan finally let go, seeing that his armpits were getting sweaty. “I’m sorry Sehun, it’s just, that’s the first snarky thing you’ve ever said to me.”

Sehun looked at Luhan with wide eyes “oh ” he thought as he remembered what he said earlier.

“I’m sorry Hyung! I didn’t mean for what I said to sound snarky. I just didn’t want to—”

Luhan silenced him as he slapped a pillow across Sehun’s face, making the blonde whine from the unsuspected impact that graced his cheek. He was getting quite a lot of surprises today.

“Hyuuung…” Sehun whined as he caressed his right cheek with his palm.

Luhan stuck out his tongue before grabbing another pillow and tossing it towards Sehun’s direction for the other boy to use. “The winner has to make each other’s beds for an entire week.” Luhan smirked as he pumped his chest out, trying to make himself look like Superman.

Sehun looked at Luhan with a confused expression then looked down at his pillow.

“You’re on” He smirked as he grabbed the pillow and swung it towards Luhan’s stomach.

“Cheater” Luhan mumbled under his breath, swinging his pillow towards Sehun face, trying to aim for the younger boy’s “big head” as Luhan would call it.

A couple minutes of sweat and laughter had passed before both boys collapsed on the bed, exhausted as their chests heaved up and down. Trying to breathe as much air as their bodies allowed them to.

“I- wi-n.” Luhan said between breathes.

“Ne~” Sehun replied, he didn’t even know whether or not he won or loss, he didn’t care. All he knew was that he had fun. He felt like a kid again, Luhan made him feel like a kid again.

Both were tired and were just waiting for sleep to overcome them.

Luhan turned around and s his arms around Sehun’s waist once more. The blonde boy was facing the door while Luhan nuzzled his nose against Sehun’s back.

“Goodnight Sehun-..-ah…” Luhan yawned.

Sehun smiled, a silent tear trickling down his face. “Goodnight Luhan…” he whispered as he closed his eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

 

-----

11:00 A.M.

 

Kris began to regain consciousness as the heavenly aroma of bacon and eggs filled the room, he stretched his arms before trying to open his eyes and winced; closing them as soon as the bright sunlight made contact with his hazy vision. He tried getting up but the massive head pain he just felt forced him to lie back down.

He slowly opened his left eye before looking around the room. “Ugh… Where the am I?” he asked out loud.

“Good morning!” A voice from nowhere came as Kris looked behind his back and found a tall man wearing a panda onesie holding a plate of bacon, eggs, and rice.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Kris screamed as he jumped out of the bed, forgetting that he has a massive headache, as he stumbled and fell, toppling the office chair which fell on top of him as soon as his face met the floor.

Tao looked at Kris with a concerned expression before his lips turned into a smirk.

“I’m the e you hired yesterday night. Don’t you remember?” Tao said, smiling as if it was the most ordinary news in the world. He was going to have some fun right now. 

Kris’ jaw fell to the ground “Wh-ut?!”

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[a/n] Hi everyone! I'm back after almost 4 days! :O I was able to write two chaps but the other one isn't quit finished yet so please await that. I might update either tomorrow or after tomorrow. this was 2,000 words so u guys happy? :) I wanted to make this long because the next two chaps might be shorter than usual because it's split into two-parts. Final note, not to brag but I think my writing has improved since the first chap. I won't edit a lot of the first chaps because I want to look back from the future and see where I started. What do you guys think? :)

I was suppose to write earlier but I was busy watching Japanese gay , not because I was or anything. I was.. you know... just studying, "taking notes" for some of my future chaps, yeah... that's my excuse.

I finally bought Shinee's Misconceptions of You/Me at the CD store 2 days ago! You guys can see the albums and the merch I got here.

Oh, and I was reading earlier and came across this jewel, a Baekxing fic that actually made me cry. Click here to read it. It's really heartmelting. :)

Kai. Blonde. Nuff said. O_O