The First Day

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Sehun's Morning - 7:15 a.m.

*Beep* Beep*

Sehun groaned, his deep slumber disturbed by the sound of his stupid alarm clock, signaling him that his first class would start in the next 45 minutes. He hated school; he hated everything about it, the people, the crowds, the teachers, all of it. And having to face that torture 5 days a week made him feel like . He was really tired, but he knew if he didn't get up soon his father would make him get up, in odd ways people wouldn't normally wake their children. But Sehun's life wasn't normal. It was actually far from it.

As Sehun began his morning routine he slowly walked his way to the bathroom, he began to undress and hopped into the shower. Once the cold water started hitting his pale body he winced as the water dribbled down his body filled with cuts and bruises. He finished quickly and dried himself off. Before leaving the bathroom as he took one last look at himself at the mirror and sighed...

“can’t wait for this day to be over”.

 

-----

 

Luhan's Morning - 7:15AM

 

Luhan was in the best of spirits, sitting with his long-time best friend and co-teacher, Kris while sipping on his 2nd (large) bubble tea at a local bubble tea shop.  

“Don’t you think you’ve had enough?” Kris asked with his usual -faced expression.

“Nope.” Luhan said simply. And of course he couldn’t get enough. Bubble tea was his baby, something God gave him to enjoy to his full desire! Or maybe that’s what he’s convinced himself so he can forget about the calories that come with the sacred beverage.

Kris just shook his head with disbelief. He knew the boy would never give up his bubble tea for nothing.

“Omo! I forgot! How was your date yesterday with Chanyeol?” Luhan asked with pure excitement plastered all over his face.

Kris quickly shoved his hand to cover Luhan’s mouth. “Shhh! don’t be so loud! You know how Korea is about same- relationships.”

“Who cares? It’s not like anyone here knows how to speak Mandarin...” Luhan retorted.

“Still. You never know.” Kris said quietly.

Luhan just shrugged his comment off. He loved Seoul, and he loved everything about the place he called home, he was just trying to adjust to the fact that he couldn’t be so open about his uality appose to his Korean Teaching Trainee Days back in Hong Kong.

“Anyway, stop trying to change the subject! How was your date?” Luhan was excited, too excited for Kris’ liking. He probably shouldn’t have brought his best friend to a bubble tea shop, next time Starbucks, perfect. Luhan hates coffee.

“It was good.” Kris replied shyly with a tint of red over his cheeks.

“Oh c’mon Kris you’re blushing! I know there is more to the story! SPILL IT OUT!” Luhan replied now standing up from his chair.

People began looking at Luhan, wondering why the sudden outburst from the Chinese male. Luhan quickly noticed his demeanor and bowed and apologized before returning slowly down to his comfortable seat.

“…”

“…well, that was embarrassing.” Kris said trying to hold a giggle.

Luhan just groaned with annoyance, he couldn’t hold his sugar. -_-

“Next time listen to me when I say “just have one”, okay?” Kris said with his “I told-you-so” voice.

“Fine. But what happened last night? Did you guys kiss? Did you guys exchange saliva? How did it go?” Luhan was up to his eyeballs with Kris’ vague remarks. He wanted the truth, and he wanted it now.

“We did more than exchange saliva.” Kris answered while wiggling his eyebrows.

Luhan’s mouth just dropped. Not once did he think Kris’ first date, which he set up by the way, would end up in .

“…you guys slept together?” Luhan asked slowly

“Yup” Kris said with a smirk on his face.

Luhan just gaped at Kris’ simple answer. He thought Chanyeol and Kris would hit it off, but not literally. They both loved basketball, video games, , and Girls’ Generation. HOW DID THAT END UP IN ?

“Are you guys going to see each other again?” Luhan asked

“Definitely! But not as boyfriends, there wasn't any spark. He’s coming over so we can play video games and play basketball. He’s a really cool guy, did you know he also like SNSD?” Kris answered so casually.

Luhan couldn’t believe his best friend right now. From ers to Basketball buddies? How does that even happen?

“Then why did you guys have ? You just said there was no spark. Were you that Kris?” Luhan asked.

“No! It was just… he looked so sad after we saw his ex-boyfriend after dinner. That’s why there was no spark. He is still in-love with his ex.” Kris replied.

Luhan pondered a bit in his mind. “Sorry, I didn't know."

Kris shook his head. “No I had a really good time, anyway, so I wanted to get his mind off things so we started playing call of duty and started drinking and things got out of control then boom, we did it.”

“Well so much for your love life.” Luhan said with a sad smile.

“Enough about my love life, has anything or anyone other than your own two hands touched your—” Kris was cut off.

“Another word, and your little hand helper will be cut off. Got it?” Luhan said slowly with a hint of death in his voice.

Kris just nodded.

A couple seconds past before Luhan finally checks his cell-phone until he realizes what time it is.

“Oh Crap! Its 7:45 my first class is going to start in 15 minutes!” Luhan exclaimed, again people looked at him with annoyance for a second time. But this time he was to in a rush to care.

“Don’t panic. Let’s just go, the school is a four minute walk away, remember?” Kris said trying his best to calm his best friend.

Luhan just exhaled, “no point in panicking” he thought. He was just nervous. He didn’t want to be late for his first day on the job. He really wanted to do a good job since it was his first teaching stint here in Korea, and a good one. Kris helped him get a job at the school since Kris was the vice principal and his long-time best friend back in Hong Kong when they were training to become teachers in Korea.

Kris graduated a year earlier than Luhan and was offered the VP spot in a prestigious all-boys private school in Gangnam, Seoul. When Luhan graduated he got no offers due to the fact that he was ostracized for being gay, meaning no School in Korea wanted him. Kris was less vocal about being gay, less vocal meaning Luhan was the only one who actually really knew about his uality. Kris, who found out through a friend wanted to help his best friend out so he decided to hire Luhan, Knowing the boy was desperate for a job.

Luhan never wanted Kris to find out about his situation, when Kris graduated with high honors he wanted to prove to himself that he could make it on his own. But he never knew someone hated him so much, as to inform all the admission boards in the schools he applied to about his uality.

Luhan was grateful to Kris, if Kris hadn’t hired him he would have probably been living in the streets or worse, back in Beijing.

Once Luhan and Kris reached the school, Kris was greeted by every student that passed them by. Luhan noticed a tall pale boy that looked more like a spirit than an actual human being. Alas, Luhan’s thoughts were cut off by Kris’ words.

“You’re first class is room AB41. Good luck Luhan, I know you’ll do great.” Kris said reassuringly noticing the other boy’s nervous expression.

“Thanks Kris, and… Thank you for everything. You’re the best.” Luhan just gave Kris a warm hug then proceeded to walk to his first class.

“FIGHTING!” Kris yelled and pumped his fists, attracting the attention of a couple of students. Though all seemed to be used to a yelling Kris.

Luhan just smiled a closed his hand to a fist and mouthed. “Fighting."

 

-----

 

“Okay Luhan, Calm down, just calm the down! Everything is going to be great, you’ll teach, they’ll listen and no one’s going to die. DIE! Did I just say DIE? well... I didn’t say it, I thought it. But nonetheless, no one is going to die so don’t think about death okay? Good.”

Luhan quickly took one last breathe and turned the knob that opened the door. Right when he entered his immediately locked eyed with once student that looked oddly familiar to him. “oh, the spirit looking boy.”

Luhan just stood there, frozen, eyes locked with a student who looked equally as frozen as they both stared endlessly at each other’s eyes.

“ahem.” A voice interrupted.

“Oh! Hi! Sorry.” Luhan blushed, his nerves taking over the best of him.

“Oppa! What’s your name?” A girl suddenly exclaimed. She didn’t look like a student to Luhan, she looked more like e.

“Be quite Hyuna.” The teacher scolded.

Hyuna just went back to flirting with the guy seated next to her.

“Hi my name is Mr. Kim, but you can just call me Suho, I am the History teacher. The principal assigned me to introduce you to the class so we’ll be seeing each other a lot today.” The man said with an angelic smile.

“Oh cool, I mean, thank you… haha, sorry. I’m a bit nervous.” Luhan said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck.

“No problem, I’m sure you’ll do a great job, anyway let’s get started.” Suho replied.

Luhan nodded his head he was excited, he is finally going to teach.

“Class this is your new Ed. Teacher. Mr. Lu” Suho said with a grin on his face.

"..." Luhan smiled, then…

His eyes bugged out. “ ED?” he accidentally blurted out.

“Ugh, yeah, didn’t Kris tell you?” Suho asked,

Luhan frantically shook his head “No.” that’s all he said, or could say, because right now he couldn’t really form words, let alone sentences.

“Hmm… anyway, I’m sure you’ll do great! Here’s the book, the schedule, and the instructions. Just follow these steps and You will do fine!” Suho said while handing Luhan’s all the materials he needed.

Luhan still couldn’t form words. His mouth just hung there open before Suho closed it for him. “Don’t worry I’m sure you’re not new to the whole ‘’ topic right?” Before Luhan could answer Suho rushed out the door but not before pinching the left cheek of Luhan’s .

“eep!” Luhan yelped in surprise. At least he’s starting to talk again, or close enough to talking.

“Nice, Firm.” Suho said to himself as he headed his way to his next class.

Luhan was even more nervous than before, until he faced his students which made him 10,000 times more nervous, but his eyes once again met a certain ghost boy’s and locked once again.

Luhan shook his head and whispered “snap out of it” then he eyed his books, students, and classroom before just saying what he was building up his entire life to say.

“LET’S TALK ABOUT .”

"..."

Okay, maybe that really wasn’t what he imagined his life’s teachings would come too.

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] AGH!!!! Is it horrible? Am I Fired? Please, I need feedback! :P Hahaha I hope you guys understand this is my first fic and I worked really hard on the first chap which totalled to 1,9009 words in total. Thank you to my first 5 subcribers and I HOPE I DIDN'T DISSAPOINT YOU!

Did anyone notice the B1A4 and 4minute refrences?

Thank you all so much, I will update soon, promise! :3 till then. The Queen rests. :D