The Breakfast Club

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Lay's Coffee Shop - 7:30 A.M. - Saturday

 

Luhan, Sehun, Tao, and Kris were all together having coffee at Lay’s coffee shop early that morning. Luhan dragged Sehun to come along with him since he didn’t want to feel like a third wheel with Kris and his “boyfriend”? Luhan didn’t even know what to call those two yet.

“This is the plan?!” Luhan shot up from his seat, getting weird looks from the other customers and a “Sshhh” from Suho who was busy managing the front desk.

Tao plainly nodded before taking another bite of his scone.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Luhan said as he sat back down and slammed his forehead against the table in disbelief. This was the ingenious plan these two idiots came up with?!

“It’s better than nothing Lihan.” Tao replied; his arms crossed while Kris sat beside him while giving Luhan an apologetic expression.

“For the last time, my name is Luhan not Lihan, and this is NEVER going to work!” Luhan said as he thought about the idea this imbecile in front of him just came up with.

Tao just rolled his eyes, the plan he came up with was pure genius. “Look Luhan, Do you happen to have a better plan?”

Luhan opened his mouth to protest but closed it once he realized that he was indeed…

ed.

“N-No but this plan is never going to work! Where are we going to find a guy that’s willing to dress up as a girl and be my fiancé for tonight in less than 24 hours?!” Luhan reasoned while he glared daggers at the sleep deprived looking man sitting across him.

“Why don’t you just ask a girl to be your fiancé Hyung?” Sehun interjected; Luhan had told Sehun everything this morning regarding his parents wanting him to move back to China to get married but he forgot to mention the fact that he was gay and that his parents were complete psychopaths.

“Wouldn’t you prefer to have a girl be your fiancé Hyung?” Sehun asked, he wondered why the other three males sitting with him wanted a boy to dress up as a girl to be Luhan’s girlfriend for the night instead of just asking a regular girl to do it.

Maybe they enjoyed challenges? Or maybe the author wants to spice up the story so shut up Sehun.

Both Luhan and Kris looked at each other; mentally asking each other to try and come up with a legitimate excuse on the spot.

“It’s because… I don’t have any female friends… Yeah! I don’t know anyone who has a .” Luhan said, smiling while he fiddled with his fingers under the table; hoping that Sehun would believe his blatantly obvious lie.

“Y-Yeah… and I don’t have any other friends other than Luhan and a couple of other guys who all have es and no s. All my friends have breadsticks not apple pies.” Kris replied with a nervous grin.

Sehun turned to Tao who gave him a disgruntled expression.

“Don’t look at me, I cried when I saw my mother’s , I vowed then and there that I would never go near another one for the rest of my life.” Tao said, his whole body cringing from just thinking about that horrid night when he forgot to knock before entering his parent’s bedroom.

But the truth is, Luhan can’t kiss women. The last time he tried kissing a woman he ended up puking on her blouse. He knew he had to make this believable, he needed to be confident, and the only way he can be confident is when his dates have a .

Sehun just nodded “That makes sense.” He smiled as he continued to eat his strawberry creampuff.

Luhan sighed in relief. Sehun was smart, adorable even, but incredibly dense.

“Why don’t you do it Kris?” Sehun asked, making Tao and Luhan burst into a fit laughter.

“KRIS! As a GIRL?!” Luhan was holding his stomach while Tao began to bang his fist against the table.

“This!” Tao looked at Kris from head to toe “IN A DRESS?!” *cute another set of high pitched laughter from the two natives from China*

“Hey! Stop making fun of me!” Kris replied while he began to pout.

Tao stopped laughing, his expression quickly softened before he rubbed his thumb against Kris’ cheek, making the blonde man blush from the sudden touch. “I’m sorry Kris; I think you would have been a beautiful girl. We just need someone a little more feminine looking.”

Sehun turned his attention towards Tao “Why don’t you do it?” He asked, seeing that Tao seemed to like the same judging from the fact that he keeps salivating over Kris’ exposed collar bone.

Tao merely scoffed. “Like I said, don’t look at me. I can’t dress like a girl because girls think about their s, and because they have a , if I dress up like a girl, all I’ll be able to think about is my non-existent .”

The three other boys looked at Tao with amazement. He will do anything to stay as far away from the female birth canal.

“I GIVE UP! SEND ME BACK TO CHINA! GOODBYE FREE HEALTH CARE AND HELLO BIRD FLU!” Luhan sobbed as he began to cover his face with his palms.

Sehun gave Luhan a reassuring smile before he began rubbing circles around the Chinese male’s back. “Hyung, maybe I should do it—”

“No Sehun, this is my problem. I can’t bring you into this mess; I care about you too much to let anything bad happen to you.” Luhan replied, a tint of red spread across Sehun’s cheeks while the entire table became quite from Luhan’s brave yet sweet words.

“I GOT IT!” Luhan yelled before he stood up and put on his jacket.

Everyone else followed suit as they all put on their winter jackets and followed Luhan outside, but not before bidding Suho and Lay goodbye.

“Bye fags!” Tao waved at the SuLay couple who were hiding behind the counter with flushed faces.

Suho blushed as he began to button up his dress shirt and fix his hair. Lay on the other hand smiled and waved back at Tao who he has never met or seen before until today.

Suho, after checking himself in the mirror to see if Lay had left any marks on his neck, pulled Kris aside. “Kris, can you do something for me?” He pleaded with puppy dogs eyes.

Kris could never refuse puppy dogs eyes. He sighed before nodding “Sure, what do you want?”

Suho grinned before handing the taller man a piece of paper and a certificate. “Go to this place in Gangnam mall and hand the girl at the register this certificate. She’ll give you what I ordered.”

Kris raised an eyebrow before nodding, something felt very suspicious about all of this “That’s it?”

Suho nodded before giving Kris a pat on the back “That’s it, Thanks Kris!” and ran back inside the kitchen.

Kris joined the other three boys on the sidewalk, joining the conversation at the most opportune moment.

“We need to go to the mall!” Luhan declared while the other three tilted there heads in confusion.

“Why?” Tao dryly asked; his face clearly unamused.

 

“I need to kidnap a friend.”

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)
 
I know this is a filler chapter and short but please forgive me. I have been very busy these past few days and I'm tired. :P I'll update soon I promise and the next chap will be more interesting and longer. Thank you for understanding. :)
 
In other news, I GOT MY TICKETS! Sehunnie <3 here I COME!!!! XD and EXO is coming back on August 1st with "Growl!" EXCITED!!!! But I feel bad for f(x) because they won't be able to get the time to shine which they deserve. and I'm in LOVE with their new song. I have been replaying it like non stop "Rum Pum Pum Pum"
 
Thank you if you actually read this and I will update soon, promise! <3 Love you all! OH! and 195 subbies!!! THANK YOU!!! 5 more til 200!! AHH!! X3
Here are some pre-debut pics
Xiumin is so hot I can't deal!! and CUTIE KRIS!!! AH!