The Sparks

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Luhan & Sehun’s Apartment – 3:30 P.M.

 

Five boys entered Luhan and Sehun’s apartment that afternoon, a boy with a dilemma, a boy with a secret, a broken boy, and a ually active couple who may or may not be in a committed relationship.  

Luhan was tired, after everything that happened in the last few days, heck, everything that happened in the last few hours. All he wanted to do was lie down on his comfy bed, sleep and never wake up. He wanted to chicken out but he knew couldn't. He would either have to go back to China and marry some girl he knew he would have zero interest in whatsoever (duh.) or Kris would lose his job. Either way, somebody was going to get hurt.

Kris, Baekhyun, and Tao were in the guest bedroom getting the shortest of the three ready for his big performance later tonight. The blonde man assured him that he had everything under control and that the only thing left was for bambi to get some rest. Luhan thanked god that Kris and him were best friends because he would have been as good as gone by now if he didn't have the taller man by his side.

Oh, and about Baekhyun, some of you might be wondering; "how in the world did Luhan convince Baekhyun to agree to dress up as a woman and pretend to be his fiancé?" Well, let’s just say that Baekhyun would prefer that his secret obsession with Girl’s Generation lace underwear remained a secret.

Luhan exhaled as he dropped himself on his queen sized bed that practically hugged every inch of his body, bringing him to complete bliss as he nuzzled his face into his soft pillow.

“Hyung…”

Luhan shot up his head when he heard a faint voice echo through his room. He knew his life was in shambles but has he finally gone crazy to the point that he was starting to hear voices in his head?

“Hyung…”

He heard it again and this time he was sure it wasn’t coming from his imagination. In fact, the sound was coming from his bathroom?

“That’s weird, is Tao taking a dump or something?” He wondered to himself as he got up from his bed and approached the nearly closed bathroom door that gave him a tiny glimpse of what was inside.

“Dammit Sehun… you need to get this right.” Sehun scolded at his reflection in the mirror.

“What in the world is Sehun doing?” Luhan thought to himself.

“Luhan I… ugh... I... AGH! Why is this so hard?!” Sehun growled as he slapped himself red in the cheeks.

Luhan pouted, he really had no clue what Sehun was mumbling to himself about. “Is he feeling alright?”

Luhan was seconds away from pushing the door wide open when the next words that came out of Sehun's mouth stopped him dead in his tracks.

“Luhan... I... love you."

Luhan couldn’t help but let out a loud gasp from the words that left the younger boy’s lips; the door swinging wide open when he accidentally let go of the knob.

Sehun turned around and found Luhan staring at him with eyes that could mimic those of Kyungsoo’s.

“H-Hyung... How long have you been standing there?"

 

-----

 

“Here’s the dress you’ll be wearing tonight Baekhyun-shi” Kris said as he removed the dress from the garment bag and laid it on top of the bed.

“Thanks” Baekhyun replied half-heartedly as he studied the dress that was originally designed for a woman; not a male in his twenties who couldn’t keep his mouth shut about his stupid SNSD underwear obsession.

“Oh. My. God.” Tao froze as he just realized what was just sprawled out on the bed; he stared aimlessly at the piece of clothing as it laid there in all of its heavenly glory for his eyes to see.

“What is it Tao?” Kris asked.

“G-Gucci...” The younger boy replied as he trailed his fingertips along the outer lines of the dress.

“So?” Kris replied nonchalantly.

“What do you mean “So”?! Do you realize what this is?!” Tao yelled as he picked up the dress and draped it over his body while he began to salivate over his reflection in the mirror. Admiring the way the dress complimented his skin tone, not to mention the flawless beading and the impeccable stitching that could only be achieved by none other than Guccio Gucci.

Kris shook his head in disbelief. “You’ve got to be kidding right? It’s just a dress.”

Tao gasped at the sacrilegious choice of words that came out of the blonde man’s mouth “This is not JUST a dress you simple minded fool. This is a one of a kind 2013 Guccio Gucci Winter Collection cocktail dress from Milan, Italy!”

Kris sighed. “Sorry I even asked.”

Baekhyun tried to touch the dress seeing that it was HE who was supposed to be trying it on in the first place, however, as soon as his finger brushed against the hem Tao nearly bit of his neck, swatting his hand away as he hissed like cat.

“Excuse me Tao but that’s MY dress.” Baekhyun stated matter-of-factly as he emphasized the word “MY”.

“Not anymore, this dress is mine.” Tao replied as he hugged the dress closer to his chest.

“Why do you even want the dress Tao? It’s not like you’re going to wear it.” Kris said as he felt the size of his migraine enlarge with every word that came out of his “boyfriend’s” mouth.

“Because… It’s Gucci and I love Gucci; plus, I’ve never seen an actual Gucci dress that was hand stitched from Europe before. I’m sick and tired of all the Gucci clothes here, they're never in my size.” Tao pouted as the groans of Kris filled the room.

“Why don’t you wear that Baekhyun-shi?” Tao suggested as he pointed to the brown piece of "something" in the back.

“THE GARMENT BAG?!” Baekhyun fumed as he glared daggers at the taller boy who only grinned to himself knowing that the shorter boy could never pry away the dress from his clutches even if he wanted to.

“Relax guys… I have other dresse—” Kris tried to interject but was cut off when Baekhyun shoved the garment bag in his face.

“Listen Tao, Luhan is MY fiancé and this is MY dress. So I suggest you hand it over before I rip out your throat.” Baekhyun warned as his palms turned into fists. Judging by the way Tao glared at him, he thanked god that he at least knew some Hapkido.

Tao laughed at the shorter boy. “I’ve fought puppies that looked more menacing than you! If you want this dress, you’re going to have to pry it off my cold, lifeless hands because I would rather die than give you this dress."

“LISTEN . I AM LUHAN’S FIANCE. I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND. THAT IS MY DRESS AND WHAT THE AM I SAYING?!” Baekhyun demanded before realizing that he was fighting over a freakin’ dress with another man who may or may not be seconds away from ending his life.

Baekhyun rubbed his temples before announcing defeat, telling Tao that he could have the damn dress. Kris, on the other hand, looked like he was about to faint from exhaustion.

Tao smiled in triumph “Thanks Baekhyun-shi! Trust me, this dress would have been too big for you anyway.”

Baekhyun shook his head “Whatever, just hurry up and give me something to wear."

 

-----

 

“I like you Hyung…”

“You interest me Hyung…”

“I like you but not in a brotherly way…”

“Are you gay?”

“I want you inside me…”

 

Sehun groaned for the nth time, he just couldn’t get this right. Everything needed to be perfect and he didn’t even how to talk properly. Ever since they arrived from the mall, he locked himself in the nearest bathroom so he could rehearse what he’s been dreading to tell Luhan for the past few weeks now.

Sehun knew that if he wanted Luhan to know how he felt it was now or maybe never. What if Luhan did have to go back to China? What if he really left him? Nothing scared Sehun more than the thought of losing Luhan in his life. He needed to tell the older boy about his feelings incase he’d never see him again.

He didn’t even know for sure if Luhan was gay or not but judging from the fact that his Hyung’s friends were all homouals; he has a strong feeling that Luhan played for the same team he did. Nervous from the fact that he might still be spilling out his guts to a straight guy, a number of other factors also worried him. Maybe Luhan wasn’t gay, maybe he was biual, panual or even an aual, maybe his hyung already had a boyfriend, or the worst of them all… the fact that Luhan might simply not like Sehun back; Rejection being the ultimate possibility that could force Sehun into seclusion. Locking himself inside his bedroom as he cried into his pillow for the rest of his pitiful life.

Sehun felt guilty that he didn’t even tell Luhan everything about his past. Sehun had lost his ity at fifteen; he feared that Luhan would judge him for not being a as strange as that sounds. He never told his Hyung how his mother died or how their family fell apart. He never even told Luhan that he received a letter a couple of weeks ago from the principal of his school telling him that he was expelled for not keeping up with the tuition.

Kris probably had heard about Sehun’s expulsion but chose not to tell Luhan till the blonde body did. Sehun was thankful that Kris cared for him and that he respected his personal life even if he might have not agreed with his choices.

He was scared, he didn’t even know how to be in a relationship and here he was planning to confess to the only person in the world that genuinely enjoyed spending time with him, risking his entire relationship with Luhan over some silly crush. Sehun was eighteen, broke, unemployed, and you can add high school drop out to that list (though he highly doubts Luhan is going to not let him finish high school). Sure he had new friends and a roof over his head but that was all beneficial to him. What did he have to offer to Luhan’s life? He couldn’t give Luhan expensive gifts or take him out to fancy restaurants, he couldn’t afford vacations to five star hotels or luxurious beach resorts, he couldn’t even buy Luhan a car, heck; he couldn’t even buy Luhan a bike. He couldn’t give the older boy the life he deserved even if he wanted to. Luhan deserved someone better, someone who could actually treat him like the prince he truly was.

He promised himself that he was going to tell all of this to Luhan soon, he just feared that if he did, he would lose him.

Sehun sighed as he held back the tears that were threatening to spill over. “I need to get this right.”

“Luhan… I… ugh… I… AGH! Why is this so hard?!” He growled to his reflection in the mirror.  

“C’mon Sehun you can do this. Stop being afraid and just do it.”

Sehun closed his eyes as he took one last deep breath before saying the words he’s been dying to say for the past hour. “Luhan… I… love you.”

“Huh...”

Sehun turned around and nearly choked on his saliva when he found Luhan staring at him, his eyes wide while his mouth hung open. He could see the horror in Luhan’s expression and it killed him. He knew he got his answer then and there when all he saw in Luhan’s face was disgust?

“H-Hyung… How long have you been standing there?”

It took a couple of seconds for Luhan to register that Sehun had started talking to him. “I um… I just came in to brush my teeth… you know… after a long day you can’t be took careless about personal hygiene hehehe…”

The awkward silence between them could cut like a knife as both boys avoided as much eye contact with each other as possible. Staring into space or admiring the bathroom tiles.

“Sehun um… could you grab me my box of facial masks?” Luhan asked, trying his best to lessen the awkwardness between them by simply starting up a conversation.

Sehun looked around the room until he spotted Luhan’s box of milk tea facial masks he wears every night on the very top of the shelf.

He closed the lid on the toilet before carefully planting his feet on top. He shuffled his feet to the right as he stretched his arms forward to retrieve the box. His left hand was supporting his weight by planting itself on the wall while he used his right hand to retrieve the box.

“Thanks Sehun-ah.” Luhan mumbled when he saw that Sehun successfully retrieved the box from the top shelf.

“No problem Hyun-ng-AH!” Sehun half-yelled as he cut off when his left foot slipped on the bathroom rug as he lunged forward before falling hard on his head on something peculiarly soft.

He opened his eyes before he found that Luhan was under him, his eyes studying the elder’s lips as they were a bit agape from the sudden weight that just landed on him. Sehun tried to remove himself from Luhan’s body but found out that he couldn’t move due to the fact that Luhan had his arms tightly grasped around his waist.

“Hyung…” Sehun tried to interject but didn’t dare to say another word when he felt Luhan’s breathing come closer and closer until he could feel the elder’s breath above his chin.

Luhan’s heart was beating so fast that he swore if he didn’t do anything soon he was positive he was going to suffer a heart attack. “Sehun-ah I can’t do this anymore…” Luhan mumbled as he gently brushed his lips against Sehun’s.

Sehun eyes widened as Luhan continued to press his lips with more force until the blonde boy let his guard down and melted alongside Luhan into the kiss.

Sehun couldn’t believe what was happening right now. Luhan’s lips were thin and not the plumpest but he loved how the elder pressed his pink lips with enough force that made Sehun’s breathe escape his lungs. He loved how Luhan’s lips tasted sweet like cotton candy and how Luhan didn’t force his tongue down his throat. One of Luhan's hands found their way to Sehun's neck while the other hand caressed his cheek, his slender fingers wiping the imaginary dust off the younger's face as he nibbled on Sehun's lower lip. Sehun couldn't stop, he needed this and he needed Luhan; he didn't know that it would feel this amazing.

After a couple more seconds, they both parted due to the fact that they needed to breathe, their chests heaving rapidly as they let the oxygen flow back into their lungs.

Luhan looked up at Sehun with half-crescent eyes as he finally realized what Sehun had meant when he said that he loved him earlier. “Do you really love me?”

“I think I do.”

 

 


[a/n] Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

HUNHAN IS HERE!!!

Hunhan is finally an item yey! I know I made you wait 29 chapters. but here they are! I hope I didn't disappoint seeing that this is my longest chapter to date with 2,500 words and that it took me almost 3 days to write to perfect it!

So.. get ready for the whole drama, and for EVERYBODY to get down to business. Trust me, the Hunhan moments will begin so get ready. This crack gay boy is fluffy at heart.

Oh, and I wanna change the poster for this fic soon, so I can rotate with other posters. Please submit posters for this story, it has to say the title of course "I Was Enchanted To Meet You" and credits "story by Beyonce" with your credit as well "poster by _____". All posters will have a chance to be the official poster (and will remain in the Forward after it's term is up.) and an honorable mention in one of my future chaps author notes. Thank you and please Private Message me if your intesrested.