The Return

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Sehun’s POV

“Where am I?”

“Hello?!” He continued to ask out loud; he was starting to get nervous.

“Is anybody here?!” He asked out loud.

Sehun could feel the tears b around his eye sockets. He couldn’t understand what was happening.

He looked around and saw nothing but white. It looked like a large room with white floors and white walls. There was no furniture and absolutely no people.

“What is going on…?” He breathed out. He was exhausted, he felt weak and tired.

“You’re asleep.” A stranger’s voice interrupted.

Sehun’s eyes widened, he looked behind his back and saw a very familiar face he hasn’t seen in such a long time.

“KAI!?” Sehun blurted out in shock.

“The one and only” Kai replied with a wide grin.

Sehun rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless. “What are you doing here?” He asked excitedly.

“Let’s just say I’m here to keep you company.” Kai replied.

“What is that suppose to mean? You left a year ago without even telling me!” Sehun scolded while jabbing his finger on Kai’s chest.

“Relax, relax, and remember I’m not the real Kai. I’m just figure of your imagination” Kai informed.

“Figure of what?” Sehun was confused more than ever… If that’s even possible.

“Yup” Kai smiled.

Sehun was about to ask something else but Kai beat him to it.

“Look, I’m just the Kai that’s stored somewhere in your sub consciousness okay? I’m just here to keep you company because for some odd reason, I am your favorite person in the world.”

Sehun’s smile faltered, he really did miss Kai.

“Why did you leave?” Sehun asked softly.

“I don’t know. Why don’t you ask the real Kai that question?” the substitute replied.

“I would but he left!” Sehun growled.

“…”

Silence followed.

“He’s coming back soon.” The fake Kai replied.

“What?” Sehun looked up.

“I said he’s coming back… You should know. This information is all from your brain FYI.” The fake Kai scolded.

“Well, I didn’t know. And I don’t even want to see him.” Sehun knew he was lying.

“You can’t lie! Whatever you’re thinking is what I’m thinking too .” Kai chuckled.

Sehun blushed. “Yeah… well… I don’t think he deserves to see me.” That he knew wasn’t a lie.

“I know…” This time the fake Kai replied tenderly. “But I do know that you want to see him. So stop lying to yourself and confront him, make him understand why you hurt so much.

“How?” Sehun asked.

“Only you can answer that question.” Kai replied before he slowly started to fade.

“Kai?” Sehun started to panic. “KAI! WAIT! KAI! DON’T LEAVE! WAIT!”

Until…

Sehun woke up.

 

-----

Hospital - 12:30 PM - Tuesday  

 

“Oh crap…” Sehun started to regain his breathing.

“It was all a dream?” He looked at his surroundings. He was in a white room and strapped to a bed with hospital equipment surrounding him.

“Why am I in the hospital?” He asked himself.

He closed his eyes for a minute to regain his thoughts. “The last thing I remember is Kai, Luhan, and…” he started to feel a pit of anxiety in his stomach “… dad.”

His thoughts were once again interrupted.

“Oh good! You’re finally awake!” He quickly opened his eyes to see a short man with cat-like cheekbones staring at him.

Sehun never had an easy time warming up to strangers. It amazed him how fast he warmed up to Mr. Lu. “Crap, last time I saw him. I called him ‘Luhan’ I hope he’s not mad…”

 Sensing the other boy’s downtrodden appearance, the short man quickly introduced himself. “Hi, I’m Chen, you’re private nurse for the next couple of days.”

Sehun eyes grew the size of boulders.

“, was I not supposed to tell him that?” Chen thought.

“WHAT! DAYS?” Sehun started to freak out. “What’s wrong with me? Where’s Lu-Mr. Lu? Why am I at the hospital?” Sehun began to frantically look around the room.

Chen sighed. “I guess I have no other choice…” he mumbled under his breath.

Chen silently approached the confused looking boy before adding a sedative to one of Sehun’s IV’s that would ‘calm him down.

It hit Sehun like a ton of bricks.

“What’s happening?...” Sehun mumbled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here when you wake up.” Chen replied while trying to stifle his giggles.

Sehun tried his best to give the male nurse a piece of his mind, but sleep overcame him.

“Finally, since the boys asleep I can finally get back to my comic books.” Chen hummed to himself.

“Oh, and I should probably alert his guardian that he’s doing fine or something.”

 

-----

Police Station - 3:26 PM

 

Kris and Luhan were just about to leave the station when Kris stopped the shorter boy.

“Okay, everything has been sorted out. Sehun’s father has been temporarily arrested and has to stay away from Sehun at all times.”

Luhan nodded in reply.

“But we still have one more problem.”

Kris exhaled while brushing his hands through his hair.

“Who is going to be Sehun’s guardian?” Kris finally spoke up.

Luhan thought about it for a second.

“Does Sehun have any other family members?” Luhan asked.

Kris shook his head. “His mother is dead, he has no aunts of uncles, his grandparents are also dead, and he has no friends so the only other option would be foster care.”

Luhan’s eyes widened. “No way! That’s just as bad as living with his good for nothing father.”

“Well… what other options do we have?” Kris retorted.

Luhan thought deeply about the situation. Sehun needed stability; the boy has gone through so much.

Kris opened the bottle of water; it was just way too hot to be having this conversation outside.

Luhan had a great idea “I’ll do it!”

“Hugh!?” Kris blurted out, he started to choke; the water getting logged in his esophagus. He wasn’t expecting Luhan to say that.

“w-whu-t?!” He asked in between coughs.

“I said I’ll be Sehun’s guardian. It’s a great idea!” Luhan explained proudly.

Kris sighed. “Luhan… You’re 22, what do you know about raising teenagers?”

“I don’t but Sehun’s 18, he’s legally and adult in Mexico so it’s just like having a roommate.” He defended.

Kris pondered. “Luhan, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

“Kris, please, I think I can be really good for Sehun.” The tone of Luhan’s voice was filled with sincerity.

Kris thought about it for awhile.

“Luhan, are you sure?” Kris asked seriously.

“Kris, I’m sure.” Luhan replied with the same amount of seriousness.

“Okay, I will take care of the paperwork and everything. Right now, I need you to talk to Sehun. I’m sure the boy is going crazy having Chen as his nurse.”

Luhan laughed “You’re probably right.”

Kris was about to turn around and leave before a hand grabbed his arm.

“Kris?” Luhan’s voice was soft.

Kris smirked, Oh he knew what was coming.

“Yeah Lulu?” Kris replied as he turned around to face the shorter boy. He tried his best to hide the growing smirk on his face.

“I Just… wanted to say Thank you.” Luhan replied.

Kris was grinning “No problem Lulu, anything for you.”

“Why do you look so smug?” Luhan asked while he smacked Kris’ arm playfully.

“Oh nothing, a ‘thank you’ from Luhan is like seeing Jesus Christ in person.” Kris replied.

“Whatever Kris!” and with that Luhan puffed his cheeks and stormed to his car.

“Bye Lulu!” Kris shouted.

Kris could tell Luhan was pouting.

 

-----

Hospital Lobby 9th Floor - 4:01 PM

 

“Hi Chen, is Sehun awake?”

“Yup” Chen replied happily as he his Popsicle.

“Oh, can I see him?” Luhan asked.

“Ugh…” Chen halted. “… Is Sehun even awake? How long is that sedative supposed to last?”

“Ugh… Yeah! Sure! Let me go see if he’s descent.” Chen replied lying thorough his teeth.

Luhan nodded in reply. “Okay, I’ll just wait here.”

“Okay! I’ll just be one sec.” And with that Chen disappeared into Sehun’s room.

 

a minute later...

“Sehun you awake?” Chen asked warily as he peeped inside Sehun’s bed area.

“Yeah…” Sehun replied groggily.

“Great, a certain Xi Luhan is here to see you.” Chen informed.

Sehun immediately lit up when he heard that name, a smile forming across his face.

Chen was not too dumb not to notice Sehun’s sudden smiley demeanor.

“So… Can he come in?” Chen asked.

“Oh-okay” Sehun replied, a tint of red spread across his cheeks.

 

a minute later...

Luhan was busy reading Playgirl magazine on his iPhone when…

“He’s pretty hot don’t you think?”

All the color in Luhan’s body when WHITE.

“Gotcha!” Chen teased.

“Wh-at! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” Luhan tried closing his iPhone and stuffing it into his pocket before it fell on the floor. “Son of a b—”

“Wow Luhan, I didn’t know you liked Filipino men!” Chen kept teasing as he picked up Luhan’s phone and brushed through it.

“CHEN GIVE IT BACK!” Luhan pleaded as he tried grabbing for it.

“Okay Fine!” Chen chuckled as he gave Luhan his phone back.

Luhan quickly grabbed it out of Chen’s hands and stuffed it inside his pocket.

“Chen, please don’t tell anyone.” Luhan asked shyly as he kept blushing.

"Don't look so wrried Luhan ge, I'm gay too." Chen cheered, waving his hands in the air. Earning a few weird glances from other patients in the lobby.

“Mwo?” Luhan blurted out.

“Yup, as gay as Kris’ .” Chen replied.

Luhan couldn’t hold it. “Hahahahaha!!” Luhan had a thing for Chen’s jokes.

“Anyway, you can see Sehun if you want. He’s awake.” Chen informed.

Luhan calmed down a bit. “..Ha Thanks Chen. Oh and by the way why does Kris have so many gay friends?”

“Oh, Kris used to work at a gay bar down in Gangnam.” Chen replied.

Luhan smirked evilly. “Busted” He was so going to ask Kris that later. “Thanks Chen bye!”

 

-----

 

“Hi Sehun-ah!” Luhan greeted as he walked inside the dull white room holding a box of strawberry cupcakes.

“Hi Mr. Lu…” Sehun replied shyly.

“Please, stop with the ‘Mr. Lu’. just call me Hyung.” Luhan replied as he stuffed his face with a strawberry cupcake.

“Oh, these are for you.” Luhan handed Sehun the box of cupcakes. “I’m having one because you made me wait for a long time.” Luhan smiled as he continued eating his cupcake.

Sehun laughed. “Thank you Hyung.” He couldn’t help but blush. “Why do I keep on blushing?”!

“No problem, after all we’ll be living together.” Luhan replied with ease.

“…”

“Wait. What?” Sehun asked as his entire face turned tomato red.

 

 


Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

[A/N] Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed the chapter! OMG 60 subcribers WOW Thank you so much! I didn't even think people would read my . Thank you so much ^^

AND Hunhan is still Hunhan so don't worry but everything will come together in time. Thank you ^^

I'm feeling uninspired lately. I need to refule my HunHan feels because...

TaoHun is KILLING ME right now in Tumblr.. *sigh*

I feel like shouting "GO BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE LOVERS! ... s.." lol :P If anyone can share any HunHan fuel, please share. Even if its old. I need some feels.

Thank you if you actually read this. Im REALLY SORRY ill prob update tomorrow or after tomorrow. Thank you.

CAN U IMAGINE IF THIS WAS HUNHAN!

Ill leave you with Kris..