The Deadline

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

Time: Kris doesn’t know

Date: Kris doesn’t know

Location: Kris still doesn’t know damn it.

 

Kris didn’t dare to move, he wanted to stay as frozen as possible because maybe, just maybe, he was dreaming and that this was all just part of his subconscious. He was sure this wasn’t real, it can’t be; the predicament he’s facing right now would never happen to the real life Kris.

“This is all a dream, or maybe a nightmare, I don’t know yet. The guy holding the plate of delicious looking food looks like he’s either going to kill me or cuddle with me, and judging by that panda onsie he’s wearing, I doubt he’d even hurt a fly.” Kris mentally debated with himself, still not fully grasping the fact that the person in front of him isn’t a figure of his imagination.

“Are you done salivating over my good looks or are you going to say something?” Tao asked, putting his hand over his hip while the other looked even more intimidated than ever.

“Wait! Wait! Give me just a minute here!” Kris stammered as he got up from the floor and dusted his clothes.

He walked over to wear Tao was standing and slowly brought his hands up to his face until he began to slap his cheeks repeatedly “Please be a dream! Please be a dream! PLEASE BE A DREAM!” Kris repeated and repeated until his entire face turned red as he ran out of the room in a panic, still slapping himself in the face.

Tao mentally groaned, he wanted to have fun, not have some stranger running around his newly cleaned apartment.

“Kris!” Tao tried to call as he walked outside the bedroom and found Kris sitting on his couch with his knees brought up to his chest. His face red and puffy while his hands were equally as swollen.

Kris stayed silent as he placed both of his palms over his face; shielding Tao from witnessing his ugly cry.

Tao smiled as he sat beside the taller man and placed his right arm around Kris’ broad shoulders “Hey, don’t cry, I was just kidding. I’m not a e; I’m just some guy you met last night at a bar.”  

Tao might have used the wrong choice of words because what he heard next were a bunch of muffled whines and sniffles.

“No! NO! Not like that, I mean, we didn’t do anything! I swear!” Tao tried to explain as he was beginning to rethink the decision of playing a harmless joke on the other man seeing that his joke totally misfired.

Kris removed his hands from his face and gave Tao a questioning look, signaling the shorter boy that if he didn’t explain soon, someone was going to get a fist to the face.

“You were sitting on the far left corner of the bar by yourself and I thought I would introduce myself, because, ugh… you… looked… -lonely! Yeah! You looked quite lonely and sad so I thought you needed cheering up.” Tao began to feel nervous; he never had to explain anything to another guy before.

“And?” Kris pressed on; he wanted to know the complete story.

“And we ended up on the sidewalk and you were really drunk, so drunk that you—” Tao halted. “Crap, I can’t tell him he kissed me! He’s going to think I’m a maniac or something for taking him home with me!”  

“So drunk that I?” Kris pouted.

“God he’s so cute when he pouts— you brain…” Tao mentally scolded.

“So drunk that you… puked out your intestines on the side of the street!” Tao explained, patting himself on the back for the believable yet pitiful excuse.

Kris nodded in understanding as he brushed his bangs to the side. “Okay, that makes sense but how did I end up at your apartment?”

Tao smiled “After you puked, you fainted, so I did what any decent human being would do, I carried you, shoved you inside a taxi and took you home for the night.”

Once again Tao; wrong choice of words

Kris’ left eye began to twitch in a way a person with 4.o GPA’s left eye shouldn’t be twitching.

“Hey are you okay?” Tao asked, his voice showing concern as he inched his way closer to the flustered looking man, rubbing his thumb against Kris’ arm.

Kris’s eye stopped twitching when he felt Tao started to caress his arm. “Y-Yeah I’m fine” He stuttered, he had to admit, Tao was beyond adorable in that panda onsie.

“I wonder how he looks with it of— you brain” Kris blushed, turning his face away so the other boy wouldn’t notice.

Tao opened his mouth to ask if Kris was alright until the ringing sound of Kris’ phone beat him to it.

“I need to get that!” Kris said, stumbling out of the living room and back inside the room where he and the office chair made love.

Kris picked up the phone and noticed the call was coming from an unknown number. Usually he would have just ignored an unknown number but judging by the fact the he had nine miscalls from Luhan it could be the police looking to see if he was still alive.

“Hello?” Kris answered.

“Hello Kris…”

“Son of a … It’s Luhan’s dad!”  Kris’ mentally shrieked; his mind couldn’t handle all the stress the world was just throwing at him today.

“It’s Mr. Xi; I just wanted to remind you that you have until tomorrow night to give us an answer. We await your final decision, goodbye.” Mr. Xi said; disconnecting the call before Kris could get a word in edgewise.

He sent Luhan an urgent text, commanding the older boy that if he didn’t call him in the next 10 minutes, he was literally going to choke the older boy’s balls till they turned blue.

“I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!” Kris yelled at the top of his lungs, not caring if Tao or his neighbors heard because he desperately needed to release all the bottled up anger he was keeping inside of him.

Kris felt like dying! Why was his whole world falling apart right in front of his face? Couldn’t his life be a little more stress free? He just wanted a person to come in and tell him that ‘everything’s going to be fine’.

Tao, who heard Kris’ scream, rushed inside the room and found the blonde boy lying down on the floor with his hands covering his face.

“Hey… Kris… is everything fine?” Tao asked, not knowing that everything was actually the opposite of ‘fine’.

Kris looked up at Tao and shook his head “Everything is falling apart…”

 

-----

Luhan & Sehun's Apartment - 10:50 a.m.

 

Everything felt perfect this morning, the sound of pure silence echoed through Luhan’s bedroom while the only sound you could really hear were the tick tock’s of Luhan’s alarm clock.

Both males were under the covers, shirtless, why were they shirtless? Well, Luhan thought Sehun looked “hot” that he thought taking off their shirts would help him cool down a bit.

 

Does Sehun know he is currently shirtless? Nope.

Did Luhan ask Sehun if he could remove his shirt? Nope.

Did Luhan have to take off his shirt as well? Nope.

Does Luhan regret anything? Absolutely not

 

Sehun was still asleep while Luhan was still hugging him from the back, admiring the blonde boy’s hair, noticing that Sehun’s roots were already a different color. Maybe he and Sehun could get their hair dyed together?

Luhan smiled at the thought, he was definitely going to make that a reality.

A couple minutes later he heard his phone buzz. He was going to ignore the text but it might be Kris. He called him NINE freakin’ time yesterday night and not once did the younger male answer his calls.

He removed his arms from Sehun’s tiny waist and grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

He could tell it was a text from Kris even with his groggy vision.

“Call me in the next ten minutes if you don’t want your ball sack to reach the ground.”

“Ouch” Luhan thought to himself.

“What did I do?” Luhan mumbled, he was trying to recall the past few days… and, sadly, judging by the events that happened, his balls should have been removed a long time ago.

He called Kris right away, not wasting a single second because he really wanted his ball sack to stay above his knees.

“Luhan!” Kris answered, the phone only ringing once before the other man picked up.

“Kris! Where are you?! I have been trying to call you since yesterday night!” Luhan whisper-shouted, he didn’t want to wake up Sehun.

“Long story, but that doesn’t matter right now! Your dad just called, we have until tomorrow night to come up with a plan! What are we going to do?” Luhan could tell by the sound of Kris’ voice that the other man was having a rough time, and Luhan felt really bad. He can forget about ever asking Kris to buy him bubble tea ever again for the rest of their lives.

“Tomorrow night?! What?! We need more time…” Luhan replied; he was just so happy a moment ago when he was cuddling with Sehun and now he feels like crap. He’d like to thank his parents once again for making his life harder and more difficult.

“Listen, Tao says he has a plan and it just might work.” Kris said.

“Great! Except… whose Tao?” Luhan asked.

Kris remained silent for a couple of seconds before he sighed in defeat. “He’s a guy I met yesterday night at a bar.”

Luhan smirked “Oooooh! Wait… are you with him now? That means… YOU WENT HOME WITH HIM?!” Luhan exclaimed, earning a wince from the other end and a grumble from Sehun.

“Oh crap… I think Sehun’s waking up.” Luhan said, looking back at other boy to see if he did in fact disturb his slumber.

“Where are you?” Kris asked, trying to divert the attention from him and onto something else.

“I’m just in my room.” Luhan replied.

“With Sehun?” Kris asked in surprise.

“Yup” Luhan replied, his eyes forming into half-moons until they became full moons when he realized what he just said might be misconstrued for something else.

“What I meant was—”

“No need to explain Luhan, trust me, I really don’t want to hear it. I’m going to call you in awhile after I schedule a dinner with your parents. I’ll text you all the details.” Kris explained.

“Okay.” Luhan replied.

“Oh… and Luhan?”

“Yeah?...”

“Think about what you’re doing, okay?” Kris’ voice serious but gentle.

Luhan sighed; he really needed to get his life in order before he drags Sehun into this mess. “Ne~”

“Love you Lulu, Bye.” Kris said as he disconnected the call.

“Bye…”

 
 
 

Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)
[a/n] The is going to hit the fan soon guys, I'm warning you! XD And yes, Tao will be helping [spoiler alert]. and someone else will also be helping. Guess who it will be? a.) Chen b.) Baekhyun c.) Chanyeol. The LOOF is on Fire! :DD
In other news, I AM DYING over the TAORIS IN RUSSIA!!! OMG!!! Someone needs to make a oneshot of them in Russia because they were just so PERFECT. <3 and I'm buying my k-pop tickets tomorrow! yay! ^^
I'm a big History buff so I procastinated the entire day watching endless facts about past monarchs and dictators. I'm boring you aren't i? lol
Thank you to everyone who subscribed, commented, and up voted. It really makes my day when I see that orange notification on the left side of my screen. XD
Btw, English is my first language, but my grandmother doesn't forget to remind me how AWFUL it is. I lover her :P
 
If I see a boy that looks like THIS is Manila I am going to ATTACK. I don't even care, I will pounce.