The Affection

I Was Enchanted To Meet You

 

2 weeks before Christmas
Tuesday, Afternoon

 

Sehun followed Luhan inside their apartment, not saying a single word to each other as they removed their coats, hats, and winter gloves whilst taking off their shoes. They let the warm of their thermostat envelop their freezing bodies as they each escaped to their respective bedrooms, nothing said, nothing exchanged but the sound of their doors shutting.  

Luhan flopped on his bed and sighed “I’m so ed…”

Sehun flopped on his bed and smiled “He loves me…”

 

---

Wednesday, 10:21 am

 

The next morning was just as awkward between the two; they ate breakfast in silence, each making their own delight of cereal whilst trying to avoid as much eye contact as possible.

They would have been that way the entire if not for their phone ringing.

Luhan answered it as he was greeted by a familiar voice “Hello?” The voice spoke on the other end.

“Luhan speaking, may I ask who this is?”

“Luhan! It’s me, Minseok!” The voice informed as Luhan’s mouth opened in surprise.

It was Minseok, the only other homoual teenager in the village he lived in back in Beijing.

“Hey Minnie, what’s up?” Luhan asked.

Minseok grinned “Oh nothing, it’s just that I wanted to ask if you wanted to come by the restaurant tonight. My boyfriend and I are having a farewell dinner and we’re inviting a couple of our closest friends.”

“Huh? You’re leaving? I thought you just got here!”

Minseok chuckled “I’m not leaving; it’s my boyfriend Yuhan who’s leaving. He’ll be in Boston for the next month for an internship."

Luhan pouted “Aw I’m sorry, that must but I’m sure you’re very proud.”

“Um… yeah I guess.” He replied nonchalantly.  

Luhan was so engrossed with his conversation with Minseok that he practically forgot Sehun was still sitting on the couch right across him, staring at him whilst pouting from the mere fact that not once did Luhan talk to him today and here he was conversing with someone he didn’t even know on the phone.

“So can you make it?” Minseok asked.

Luhan looked at the clock “Yes, I’ll be there. See you tonight Minnie” Luhan hung up before spinning around and locking eyes with the blonde who looked quite pissed.

“Oh crap…” Luhan muttered, he forgot to ask Minseok if he could bring Sehun along. He was the worst boyfriend in the world right now.

“So… you’re going out tonight?” Sehun asked, trying to sound hurt as he made eye contact with the elder.

Luhan nodded “Is that okay? I kind of forgot to ask him if I could bring you, sorry about that… BUT! You wouldn’t like it anyway. A bunch of boring adults—”

“And?” Sehun cut him off “I think I’m old enough to go to a fancy dinner party.”

Luhan gulped “I know that, it’s just that you’re—”

“a kid.” Sehun finished matter-of-factly before standing up as he made his way back to his bedroom. “I get it Luhan, I’m just a kid.”

Sehun shut the door behind him with a thud as he flopped back on his bed, this time he wasn’t completely sure if Luhan really meant it when he said he loved him.

Luhan pulled at his hair in frustration, he slumped back on the couch before burying his face in a pillow “I need to make it up to him…” He mumbled.

He then sighed before his imagination came up with a brilliant idea. He quickly got up and beamed a bright smile “Pink!"

 

-----

 

Luhan came back twenty minutes later from the pharmacy with a plastic bag filled with hair products, namely shampoo, conditioner, relaxer, and two very special bottles of ‘Flamingo pink’ hair coloring.

He skipped back to the living room before knocking twice on the younger’s bedroom door. “Sehun-ah, I have a surprise for you~” His said in his sing-song voice.

He could hear the shuffling noises before the door opened to reveal a very cranky looking Sehun, or maybe he always just looked that way.

“Is everything alright Hyung?” He asked.

Luhan sheepishly smiled before holding his hand out for the younger to take “Sehun-ah, please don’t be mad at me anymore. I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to make you feel like I thought of you as a child… in fact…” Luhan paused before swiping his tongue against the younger’s earlobe in one quick motion “I think you’re ready for phase II of our relationship.”

Sehun immediately froze, not only was he mentally spazzing at what Luhan had just did to his ear, he also felt overwhelmed with what the elder told him “W-What?”

Luhan rolled his eyes “Relax, I didn’t mean anything that would involve the two of us bare and , -yet. You might not be a child but you’re still a minor.”

Sehun sighed in relief; this was one of the few times that being a minor actually came in handy. “Then what did you have in mind?” He asked in a seductive tone.

The elder laughed “That can wait but right now, we need to do something about that patch of brown you have on the top of your head.”

“What?!” Sehun screeched, he had totally forgotten about his precious hair these past two month. The one thing he actually had pride about looked a mess. He studied the big brown cluster in the middle of his head and wanted to die.

“How did I end up like this?!” He cried aloud.

“It’s been like that for almost a month now. I can’t believe you didn’t notice.” Luhan replied whilst preparing the dye mixtures.

“I’ve been walking around looking like this for a whole month! Why didn’t you tell me? ~” He whined before snaking his arms around the elder’s waist whilst burying his face in the other’s back.

“I’ve been thinking about dyeing our hair actually for quite some time now. I wanted us to get it dyed together.” Luhan said, blushing from the cheesiness of his words.

“Thanks Hyung.” Sehun said before planting a chaste kiss on the elder’s nape.

“Why?” Luhan asked.

Sehun pursed his lips “Stop asking questions and just please kiss me.”  

Luhan smirked, he turned around before grabbing the younger’s face and felt the other’s lips melt along his. It wasn’t a wet or a slimy kiss and there was definitely no tongue involved. But it was a big leap from how they’ve been kissing and so Luhan charted it down as a drastic improvement.

As they parted, their faces slightly flushed. Luhan handed Sehun one of the bowls filled with pink dye “Ready to get gayer?”

Sehun laughed but nodded “Ready.”

 

-----

 

“LUHAN!” Minseok grinned as he ran up to the now pink haired boy, Sehun sheepishly standing beside him since Luhan would have felt extremely guilty if he didn’t bring his boyfriend with him.

“Hi Minnie, Happy farewell to your boyfriend day” Luhan chuckled.

Minseok rolled his eyes “Happiness is something I haven’t been feeling lately."

Luhan gave Minseok a pat on the back “Don’t worry Minnie; he’ll be back before you know it and when that day comes, I wish you both to have mind-blowing .”

Minseok playfully punched the Chinese male’s shoulder “Shut up Luhan, it’s not like you’re so innocent yourself.” He pointed to Sehun who was awkwardly standing beside the taller. “Don’t be so rude Luhan, who is this tall glass of pink lemonade standing beside you?”

Luhan wrapped his arm around the younger “This is my boyfriend Sehun. I hope you don’t mind that he tagged along.”

Sehun bowed to Minseok whilst smiling like a little school girl. This was the first time Luhan had publicly addressed him as his boyfriend and he couldn’t have felt more special.

“Sure, the more the merrier but is he really your boyfriend?-” Minseok asked “-For a second I thought he was your brother.” He teased, Sehun was noticeably younger than everyone in the room and for some reason people liked to comment how much older Luhan was compared to him.  

Luhan poked Minseok in the stomach “He’s actually turning nineteen in a couple of months so he’s more of an adult than that guy you tried to set me up with a couple of years ago.”

“Hey! I apologized like a million times. How was I supposed to know he was only fourteen…”

Sehun laughed as he watched the two elders playfully tease each other ‘til Minseok’s boyfriend, Yuhan, interrupted them to say that it was time to eat.

“Hyung, how do I eat?” Sehun asked as he noticed that there were no cash registers or waiters handing them menu’s, ready to take their orders.

Luhan giggled “You go to the buffet table and they hand you a plate and you get to pick whatever you want.”

Sehun’s ear stood up “Whatever I want?” He clarified.

Luhan nodded “What-ever-you-want.”

Sehun immediately stood up as he lined up at the back of the line, being the adolescent he was, eating was something he usually overdid.

Luhan shook his head as he laughed at how he loved watching the younger act like a kid yet he knew Sehun was one of the most childlike people he’s ever met in his life. It’s not that Sehun was immature or anything, it’s that Sehun never really got to experience his childhood like every other kid did. Luhan wanted to make Sehun feel like he could be anything and do everything he wanted to do when they were together.

“I need to pee.” Luhan said to himself.

He made his way through the restaurant as he found the entrance to the men’s bathroom. He noticed that the bathroom didn’t have any urinals so the stall was his only option.

He pushed the door open as he locked it behind him with a twist of the knob. He ped his pants and exhaled as he relieved himself.

He was almost done when he heard feet shuffling about loudly as they entered the bathroom. They were stomping hard on the tiles as he heard the bathroom door close with a slam.

“What the hell?” Luhan whispered as he zipped up his pants.

“WHY DID YOU INVITE HER?!” Luhan remained quite whilst he frowned, if he wasn’t mistaken, that voice belonged to none other than Minseok’s boyfriend Yuhan.

“SHE’S MY SISTER! HOW COULD I NOT INVITE HER?!” Minseok yelled, making Luhan squirm as he began to feel a bit claustrophobic in his tiny bathroom stall. So it was Minseok and Yuhan who entered the bathroom. Luhan sighed; lover’s quarrels were always the worst.

“YOU KNOW WE HAVE HISTORY!” Yuhan yelled as he slammed his fist against the wall, making both Minseok and Luhan wince at the noise.

“SO?! YOU SLEPT TOGETHER THAT ONE TIME IN COLLEGE! SHE’S MY FAMILY, GET OVER IT!” Minseok yelled back whilst Luhan cheered him on quietly in the background.

“I DON’T CARE! I'M ALWAYS NUMBER ONE IN YOUR LIFE! I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT HER HERE!” Yuhan glared as the blood came rushing through his veins.

Minseok scoffed “SO I’M SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW YOUR EVERY COMMAND?!—PANG!”

Luhan let out a sharp breathe when he heard the sound of a slap that echoed through the bathroom walls. Silence came afterwards as the entire room turned somber.

He heard the restroom door open and shut a couple seconds later and decided that now would be a good time to make his escape.

He hastily unlocked the door and was about to run to the exit when he saw that Minseok was still inside the bathroom, his face puffy with silent tears streaming down his cheeks, not to mention a giant patch of red on the other’s cheek. Luhan clenched his fists in anger, no one deserved to be slapped across the face, especially Minseok.

Minseok sat on the corner as he silently cried; he didn’t notice that Luhan was standing right beside him when all he could feel was the stinging sensation on his left cheek.

“Minseok?” Luhan kneeled in front of the other boy “Did… did he hit you?”

Minseok stayed quite whilst still wiping the continuous waterfall of tears. He didn’t feel like answering anyone’s questions at the moment.

Luhan sighed as he helped the other get back on his feet “Let’s go, you can stay with me tonight.”

Minseok looked up and was about to protest but was shushed when Luhan reassured him that everything would be fine.

Luhan was practically an expert in these kinds of situations.

He sent Sehun a text, telling him to meet them by the parking lot. They quietly exited the restaurant through the back entrance, thanking the manager who let them through without asking questions.

“Is everything alright Hyung?” Sehun asked when he saw Luhan appearing from the shadows whilst carrying a human being on his back.

Luhan gave Sehun a light peck on the cheek before carefully placing Minseok in the backseat, the boy had fallen asleep, probably exhausted from everything he’s been dealing with lately.

Sehun hopped in the front seat as Luhan started the ignition.

“What do we do now?” Sehun asked amongst the silence.

Luhan held Sehun’s hand tight before he sighed “I really don’t know.” 

 

 


[a/n] Please help by clicking this! Thank you ^^ and Don't Forget to Subscribe and Comment! :)

Poor Minnie but this is crucial for the future chaps for Xiuchen, anyway I was thinking about a Vacation trip meaning, Hunhan fluffyness, Taoris tyness and... Baekyeol? What you guys think? I was actually going to update tomorrow but I had a sudden urge to write so here it is, this was relationship abuse. Different from Sehun's and Luhan's child abuse but in the same alley.

In other news, I created a KrisXEveryone EXO fic called "Kris, The Houseboy" and it's Rated M so beware. It's my first Rated M fic so I'm excited. XD I need to relieve some of my ish ways.

I also wrote my first Frienship oneshot, it's Baeksoo and you can read it here: "A Wallflower Encounter"

And!!! I also have a Sulay fic here: "Pretty Yixing" XD

So much fics and so little time but all I do I stay at home and school is starting for me next week so wish me luck! I will write a lot 'til then. :)
Bye! see you next update and please up vote!