51

Secret Love

 

“You look serious.” Sejin mused as they sat down inside the coffee shop. Kai nodded.

“A little?” He grinned.

“Seriously, what do you want to talk about?”

“I…need to go back.”

“Where?”

“US.”

Sejin blinked.

“You’re leaving again?”

“I have to, I decided I should manager our branch there.” Kai smiled ruefully.

“But you were doing well managing here.” Sejin frowned.

“Hey, don’t miss me too much.”

“Kim Jongin.” Sejin looked at him pointily.

Kai chuckled and reached to squeeze her hand.

“Don’t worry, I’ll visit from time to time, I just wanted you to know that since you’re one of my friends around town.”

“Ya.”

“I promise!” Kai grinned. Sejin shook her head at him, but then she smiled.

“I’m going to miss you though, Samsung.”

“Me too, LG.”

 

 

 

“Gege?” Sejin called as she stepped in their family house, she blinked as she saw Yixing in the living room.

“Where have you been?” He asked.

“I had to meet Jongin for a while, where’s gege?”

“In his room, we’re still waiting for ma and pa.” Lay’s brows furrowed for a second.

“I know what’s running on your mind.” Sejin grinned as she placed her purse on the couch.

“….Stocks?”

“Yeah, sure.” Sejin said dryly. Lay just smiled and pulled her by the waist and made her sit on his lap.

“Kai’s leaving for the US.” She stated.

“He was a good friend to me, what a waste he has to leave again.”

“In a way I have to thank him though.” Yixing commented as he ran his fingers through her hair.

“About?” Sejin faced him, Yixing just smiled and claimed her lips.

“For this.” He murmured as he pulled away and kissed her again.

“Guys, please, none of that here.” Luhan shuddered as he joined them in the living room.

“Luhan gege.” Sejin grinned and stood up to hug him.

“Before we join the elders at the dining room, you…might want to prepare yourselves.”

 

“Yes?” Sejin choked on her water, Lay blinked and gently rubbed her back.

“I think you two should have a male firstborn.” Mrs. Kim nodded enthusiastically, Lay’s mother grinned.

“But, eomma, ma, it’s still a little early, I just-”

“Enough of that, Sejin. Reasoning yourself out of this wont help.” Mrs. Zhang smiled at her. Sejin turned to her father for help, but the he just smiled at her and said,

“I think having grandchildren at this time wont be so bad.”

Sejin shook her head and continued eating, Luhan chuckled.

“Arent you rushing us too much, ma?” Lay asked lightly.

“Well, how long have you two known each other?” She shot back.

Lay closed his mouth.

“Besides, you two live in one house, don’t tell me, you two still have separate rooms?!”

The two blinked at each other.

“But…”

“Uhmm….”

“When are you two even getting married?” Luhan piped in.

“You are so dead later, Lulu.” Sejin shot him a look.

 

“That…was tiring.” Sejin mused as they stepped out to the veranda. Lay grinned at her as she leaned on the railings, still facing him. He placed his hands behind her and pressed his forehead against hers.

“Let’s not initiate family dinners for a while.” He murmured, Sejin smiled and nodded.

“But, would it really be better to have a son first?” He asked. Sejin made a face and pulled away from him.

“Seriously, Yixing.” She rolled her eyes. Yixing smiled and took her hand, lacing her fingers with his.

“Do you still on planning killing Luhan?” He asked, Sejin laughed.

“Maybe?”

Yixing smiled and leaned down to capture her lips, then gently he pulled away from her and produced a small box from his coat pocket.

“Yixing,”

Lay smiled and opened the box, revealing a simple diamond ring.

“Kim Sejin, will you marry me?” He asked while looking at her, Sejin felt tears line her eyes then she wrapped her arm around his neck.

“Yes.” She whispered, with that Lay smiled and set her down.

 

“I love you, bao bei and thank you, thank you for everything.” He said before planting his lips on hers.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

THE END :>

 

thanks so much for reading!!!  enjoyed writing this unicorn fic!!

tumblr_moasrzkaWm1rs46lqo2_250.gif

tumblr_mo3yo97YF71ssmx83o1_500.gif

 

AND!!! I have on going FFs too!!

 

WORLDS COLLIDE- KRIS, OC

JUST A FACADE- EXO12

 

SEE YOU THERE :>

 

bluestone1317.tumblr.com