39

Secret Love

 

 

Sejin yawned slightly and rubbed her eyes, she was wearing pair of sweats and a loose top. She was climbing the stairs, she had just stepped out from the kitchen to drink a glass of milk. She was about to step towards her room when she heard a loud and deep rumbling from the sky, she froze on the spot.

Lay opened his door and his eyes met his, he walked to her and gently wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

“It’s fine, Sejin. Just a little thunder, bao bei.” He said calmly and rubbed her back in a soothing manner.

Sejin just stood frozen, Lay sighed and took her hands.

“I’ll stay until you fall asleep, come on, let’s tuck you in bed.” Lay smiled and pulled her to her room.

“Really, a professional and sought after interior designer is still scared of thunder.” Lay mused as Sejin plopped on her bed, he grinned and tucked her under the covers. Lay leaned on the headboard beside her and started to close his eyes, Sejin frowned.

“What’s bothering you, bao bei?”

“You must feel bad, I keep on deciding things on my own.” She turned to face him, Lay looked down to glance at her.

“A little, I just hope you would have waited a little more.”

She made a face and snuggled closer to him as the thunder grew louder, Lay smiled and caressed her hair.

“But you and Heejin were suffering because of me.”

Lay frowned and looked at her, but Sejin had already turned away from him.

“Good night, bao bei.”

 

 

“So,” Kai grinned up at her. Sejin blinked and took a sip from her coffee, they were at the airport’s café, having breakfast.

“What do you mean by so, Kai?”

“You don’t look so well.” Kai replied.

“I couldn’t sleep well, there was a thunderstorm and we’re flying today.”

“Don’t be too paranoid.” Kai squeezed her hand, Sejin just smiled. Lay had left them earlier and now he was probably off talking to one of his friends within the place.

“I still can’t believe they’re sending me to this thing, I don’t even know what I’m attending.”

“You think you’re alone?” Kai chuckled.

“At least you know why you have to go. You’re the vice president.”

“That…point well made, LG.”

Then Sejin looked around the gate lounge was getting too crowded. She bit her lip.

“Can you see Yixing?” She murmured, then she stood up.

“He must still be talking with-”

“I need to find him, excuse me.” She muttered and walked ahead of him, Kai frowned.

 

“Lay Lay Lay Lay Lay Lay Lay.” Sejin uttered as she walked around, ignoring the smiles she was getting from people. Her brows furrowed in worry as she realized she couldn’t find him.

She continued to pace about until she looked up and noticed a familiar figure.

tumblr_mokne55yDd1qhkzm8o1_500.gif

She exhaled in relief and walked to him, Lay saw her walking to him and he reached his hand to her.

“Where were you?” She muttered in Chinese, then she greeted the man he was speaking with.

“I went to the restroom for a while and we got caught up, please excuse us.” Lay smiled and began pulling her away.

“I had a panic attack that you would ditch me.” She hit him playfully, Lay smiled and squeezed her waist.

“I would never do that, you know.”

“I know, Xingnicorn.”

 

Kai gripped his phone tightly and looked away. He had followed Sejin when she walked out on him. He saw how she was lookinf for Lay the whole time.

He shook his head as he slowly pulled away from the crowd.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

WAIT TILL I CONFUSE MYSELF SOME MOAR.

zzzz

 

hahaha glad i'm not the only on confused guys :>

have a hard time deciding while reading :3