9

Secret Love

 

 

A/N: hey guys. I HAD TO DELETE CHAPTER 9 AND 10. I RE UPLOADED THIS ONE. SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND THOSE CHAPTERS GOT MESSED UP. SORRY!! :> 

 

 

Sejin groaned as she sat up, it was already seven in the morning, she could hear the sound of cutlery clanging from the kitchen.

“Isn’t he supposed to be at work?”

She walked out of her room not bothering to change from her colored slip.

“Xing Xing?” She called out groggily as she stepped in the kitchen. Lay looked up from what he was doing.

“What are you doing? You have..an hour till work.” She asked as she leaned on the wall.

“I’ll be going in the afternoon. I’m making you your meals.” He replied, then he took off the cardigan he was wearing and tossed it to her.

“What if the help sees you?” He chided, Sejin smiled lazily and put it around her.

“I made the dumplings and steamed pork. And that vegetable...” He trailed off.

“I know that.” She nodded back and sat on the stool.

“I have a meeting this afternoon too, with Samsung.” She nodded.

“With that Kim Jongin?” Lay asked.

“Yup-” Sejin heard someone walk in the living room.

“Heejinnie!” She chirped as she saw the familiar silhouette.

 

“Yixing’s leaving tomorrow.” Sejin pouted slightly as Heejin joined them at the dining table.

“And you’re going to be busy with the hospital, I feel so alone.” She finished. Heejin smiled.

“I’ll call you when I’m free, let’s grab coffee or watch a movie.” Heejin offered.

“I like the sound of that.”

“I asked you to watch a movie with me and you decline.” Lay grumbled at his girlfriend, Heejin chuckled.

Sejin smiled and continued to eat her breakfast.

“Miss, your cousin is here.” One of the maids informed them.

“Oh, ge zao shang hao.” Lay greeted as Luhan walked in.

“Good morning.” Luhan smiled at him and Heejin.

“What brings you here, gege?” Sejin asked as she stood up from her seat.

“There’s a party tonight. I need you to come.”

Sejin groaned, Yixing shook his head.

“Ge, I can’t. I’m not even working under-”

“Wo zhi dao(I know), but the whole family has to be there. It’s the yearly Electronics Summit.”

“Can I say no?”

Luhan shook his head at her.

“And, go dress up. I need your help on something. Can I steal her?” Luhan looked at Lay and Heejin.

“Be my guest, ge. She’s been bugging me to buy her plushies.”

 

Sejin was walking with her cousin at the Hyundai Department Store.

“What do you want to wear? Don’t you have a lot of suits?” She asked as they passed by deisgner brands.

“I just wanted to take you out from there.”

Sejin smiled and looked around.

“I’m kinda used to it. I enjoy having Heejin around.”

Luhan frowned and squeezed her hand.

“Mei, I don’t like seeing you suffer.”

“I’m fine, ge.”

Then they walked towards Armani, Sejin began to look for Luhan’s suit when she heard someone call her.

“Sejin?”

She looked up, Kai was looking back at her.

“Oh, fancy meeting you here, though I have to meet you later.” She nodded, Kai smiled and walked to her.

“You here with your fiance?” He asked politely.

“Ani, I-”

“Shi shui(Who’s this)?” Luhan appeared behind her.

“Wo de pengyou.(My friend.)” She replied back, Kai blinked at them.

“This is my cousin, Luhan. Ge, this is Kai or Kim Jongin. I worked on his office.”

“Ah, Samsung’s director?” Luhan smiled and shook his hand.

“He’s LG’s director. I hope you two get along.” She nodded as she pulled a suit from the display.

“Nice of you to say that, mei.” Luhan grinned as he walked towards the fitting room.

“You speak Chinese?”

“It was my first language before Korean. Ah, I called our firm-”

“I know, they’re starting to paint the walls again.”

“Good, I-”

“You did promise to accompany to me Hongdae, right?” Kai grinned at her.

“I..did.” Sejin nodded slowly.

 

“I have a party I need to escape, can you help me?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++