6

Secret Love

 

Sejin pulled over in front of the hotel, immediately Lay walked to the vehicle.

“Where to?” She asked as she released the gear and stepped on the gas.

“I have to drop by Galleria at Cheongdam. I can drive.” Lay replied, Sejin shook her head.

“What was that urgent matter about?”

“Ah, Samsung’s director came earlier than expected. He wanted to change some things in his office. Are you meeting Heejin there?”

Lay nodded, then he pinched her cheek.

“What is it now?” She whined.

“I’m leaving for Japan this weekend.”

“Yes!” Sejin cheered, Lay threw her an annoyed look.

“I’ve been waiting for the new Alpacasso collection to be mine, Xingnicorn.”

“No, you are not going to make me carry those llamas in the plane.” He shook his head.

“They’re alpacas. And you will.” She smirked at him.

 

Kai was with Sehun as they walked around Cheongdam.

“How’s work?” He asked the younger male.

“It’s been the same, hyung. What made you decide to come back?” Sehun replied as they walked towards Galleria.

“I was forced, what else?”

“Well, here, you have to behave. No girls.” Sehun shook his head. Kai chuckled, then he paused as he noticed a couple walking towards the entrance.

“Oh, Miss Orange Couch.” He blurted.

 

“Come on, Yixing!” Sejin pleaded as they got off the car, Lay stretched his palm towards her. Sejin made a face and tossed the keys to him.

“I really want the Eden Collection.” She grumbled, then she shivered as the cold spring air hit her. Lay sighed and wrapped one arm around her shoulder.

“Give me at least three reasons why I should buy you those...mammals?”

Sejin groaned, Lay chuckled and pulled her towards the entrance instead.

 

Kai watched as Sejin and Lay walked to the entrance. Sejin was grumbling about something as they passed by Sehun and him.

“You know her?” Sehun asked.

“Sort of, do you?”

Sehun glanced and shrugged at him, then he turned to the two.

“Sejin? Kim Sejin?”

Kai froze and looked at his friend incredulously.

“I know her.” Sehun replied.

“Sehun-ah!” Sejin turned to them, Lay also glanced back.

“I planned to visit with Kris hyung last week, but he got stuck in China.” Sehun reasoned.

“It’s okay. I was really hoping I could annoy Wu Yi- Oh, Director Kim.” Sejin blinked at Kai.

“I never really got your name.” Kai replied.

“Kim Sejin. And you’re Kim Jongin, right?” She smiled. Kai couldn’t help but smile back, she was just too sunny.

“Soon to be Zhang.” Sehun added and slapped Lay’s shoulder in a form of greeting.

“My fiance, Zhang Yixing, this is...Director..Kim from Samsung.” Sejin nodded to Lay. Lay smiled and shook Kai’s hand.

“Then, we’ll go in first. Sehun, give me a call when Kris ge’s back!” She waved as Lay pulled her to the doors.

 

“Here we go.” Sejin smiled as Lay and her went down to the small luxury grocery at the ground floor.

“Should I really leave you here?” Lay eyed the snacks and candies in front of them.

“Go ahead, Heejin’s waiting!” She snapped, Lay grinned and squeezed her shoulder before leaving.

Sejin watched as he made his way among the other shoppers, then she exhaled.

“Endure, eleven more months to go.”

 

“You don’t know her, do you?” Sehun asked as they walked in the mall.

“She’s the interior designer my secretary hired.” Kai shrugged as he looked around.

“Just that?”

“Should I know more?”

“Her family owns LG Electronics, your friendly....neighbor.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++