10

Secret Love

 

 

“You can’t come?” Sejin asked as she waited for Luhan to claim his purchases.

“I might have to stay in late for a while, since I’m leaving tomorrow I have a lot of things to finish first.” Lay replied.

“You want me to suffer a party alone? It’s going to be filled with boring people!” She whined. Lay chuckled.

“Luhan ge’s going to be with you.”

“Fine, as long you buy me my alpacassos.”

“Got it, bao bei.”

“Stop it!”

 

Kai watched in amusement as Sejin talked on the phone animatedly. He was still waiting for his pruchases to be wrapped up.

Then Sejin turned to him.

“I’ll help you escape, as long as you drive. I can’t drive at night.” She said to him. Kai chuckled at her.

“Deal.” He nodded.

Sejin smiled, then she saw Luhan walking to them.

“I’ll see you later.” Kai nodded to her.

 

“Are you close with him?” Luhan asked as they went down.

“We just met ge.” Sejin replied as she wraped one arm around his.

“Gege, a lot of females are looking at you as we pass. I’m sure they’re jealous of me now.” She smiled cheekily, Luhan rolled his eyes at her but just let her be.

“Yixing won’t be coming to the party, he has to finsh some things at work.”

“That’s better then, at least you get away from him for a while.” He grinned, Sejin smiled and looked away.

“Join gege for lunch?”

“Of course, you have to pay me for accompanying you.” She nodded. Luhan chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

“She’s already taken, why her?” Sehun chided, Kai shook his head and got a glass of champagne from the waiter.

“It’s not like that. She’s the only person I know who’s willing to show me around.” Kai replied and looked at him pointily.

Sehun grunted.

“Besides, you told me yourself, she won’t be susceptible to my charms. She grew up with boys.” Kai grinned and sipped from his glass.

“That’s a fact.”

“It’s Xi Luhan.” They heard some people murmur, they both looked up.

Luhan had stepped in wearing a black suit that fit him snugly with his younger cousin on his arm. She was dressed in a red Herve Leger body con dress and Burberry booties. Her hair was done in a loose bun and she only had  silver bracelet on.

Kai’s brows rose slightly and he looked away.

“Well, Sejin has her plus points, Yixing hyung is lucky.” Sehun nodded.

“Sehun-ah!” Sejin beamed at them, Luhan greeted the two males back and let go of his cousin.

“Your fiance didnt come?”

“Yixing’s busy, I came with Lulu ge.” She replied.

“He knows that we’re going to escape this thing party. Invite him.” Kai said to her, Sejin nudged Sehun’s shoulder.

“No.” Sehun didn’t even budge.

“Then, it’s just the two of us then.” Kai offered his arm to her.

Sejin chuckled and took it.

“Your car has GPS right?”

 

“What do you take me for, young miss of LG?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++