33

Secret Love

 

 

 

Lay slipped in his Exelero, Sejin bit her lip before opening the door then she went in.

“What are we going to watch?” She asked as she buckled her seatbelt.

“Do you want to watch or just roam around?” Lay asked as he started the car.

“Let’s just roam around.” She nodded. Lay smiled and began speeding away from their gates.

“Yixing, you were lying to me.” Sejin murmured.

“Sejin,”

“I won’t ask you anything, I just wanted to tell you that. Don’t lie to me.”

 

“Just try it on.” Sejin whined, Lay made a face and headed for the dressing room with the shirts Sejin threw at him. They were inside Shinsegae Department Store.

“You seem to be newlyweds, ma’am.” The sales associate beamed up at her.

“Aniyo, he’s my bestfriend.” She grinned back.

“Really? But you look so good together.”

Sejin just shook her head and walked to the dressing room.

“Are you decent? Opening the door.” She called and pushed the heavy curtains.

Lay had the black dress shirt on, Sejin smiled and fixed the collars and closed the butttons on his wrist.

“Looks good on you.” She chuckled, Lay rolled his eyes and placed his hands on her waist.

“What?” She murmured.

“People are looking at us, do you think…they know us?” Lay asked, Sejin turned her head and glanced at them.

“Just get dressed, Yixing.” She pulled away and closed the curtains in front of him.

 

Sejin exhaled and leaned on the counter, she took out her credit card and paid for the clothes. She felt someone tap her back.

“Zhang Yixing, how dare you run away from me-”

She paused as she noticed a gree gift box right in front of her face.

“Sorry, I had to buy this.” Lay chuckled and handed her the bag.

“Yixing,” She blinked.

“Open it.” He nudged her. Sejin nodded and took the box inside the bag.

It was a green box with a crown logo and the Rolex sign on it.

“A watch?”

“We’ve been friends for so long, I should get you something like this.” Lay smiled and took the box from her and opened it. Sejin stared at the item and blinked at Lay. He slowly removed her Longines watch and slip it in his pocket.

“I know you don’t like diamonds on your timepieces, so I got this.” Lay smiled cheekily as he took out the pink faced and two tone watch and slowly slipped it in her wrist.

“Is there a special reason behind this?” Sejin blinked at him, Lay just smiled and kissed her forehead.

“It’s a peace offering.”

“This is not needed, we-”

“Don’t start, I just wanted to give you something, let’s go.” Lay smiled and took the bags from the counter.

 

 

“Not really.” Lay said as they stepped in the Chinese restaurant.

“Well, I’m hungry. Let’s order the biggest size, hm?” Sejin nudged him. Lay chuckled and gave her a nod before looking for a vacant table.

“Sit down.” Lay muttered. Then Sejin paused.

“Ya, Kim Jongin! You’re here!” She beamed.

Lay’s brows twitched and turned away to sit.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++