46

Secret Love

 

 

Sejin froze and stared at Lay.

“Sejin….I’m sorry…I got..”

She shook her head at him.

“You’ve gone crazy, Yixing.” She alughed bitterly.

“What?”

“Don’t do this, I know how much you’re hurting because of Heejin but….this has gone overboard.”

“Hee-Heejin?” Lay looked at he in disbelief.

Sejin shook her head at him and went straight to the bathroom.

 

Sejin locked the door behind her and stood before the mirror.

 Her brows furrowed as she leaned on the counter, mentally assessing the situation.

“What is he thinking?” She grumbled as she brished her hair out of her face.

She had no idea why Lay would do such a thing, but she felt bad. She knew that he wasn’t over Heejin, that would explain why he was so jumpy lately. But she never imagined that Yixing would go to such extent.

She touched her lips and felt tears form on her eyes.

“This is too much.”

 

Lay looked up as Sejin stepped out of the bathroom clad in a pair of jeans and a black sweater. He stood up and walked to her.

“Sejin-”

“Please, Yixing, don’t.” She shook her head and stepped back from him.

She went to her room to gather her things. Yixing frowned.

He had a feeling he just lost his best friend and the most important woman to him.

 

Luhan’s brows furrowed as he saw the passengers step out from the arrivals gate. He had no idea why his cousin would ask him to pick her up, knowing Lay would have someone to do that for them, but Sejin insisted that her gege pick her up.

Then he saw his cousin and Yixing step out with their bags, that was when he noticed something was off. They weren’t speaking to each other. Sejin looked up and walked to Luhan with her bags. Yixing didn’t even look up as his secretary greeted him and ushered him to the waiting car.

“Mei, Yixing-”

“Let’s leave now ge, it’s getting too crowded.” Sejin shook her head, Luhan nodded and sighed.

“What happebed?” Luhan asked as he helped her put her bags in his car. Sejin remained quiet as she opened the door and slipped in.

“Mei, you’re making me worry.”

“Yixing and I fought, and….I think we’re over, ge.”

Luhan stepped on the breaks and looked at her.

“What?....Mei, I thought…you love him..”

“Geuraesso? He has Heejin, ge. This has always been the plan. I would like to shower first, then elts’ head to the company, I’ll talk to ma and pa.”

“Are you crazy? Why would you do this t Yixing?!”

Sejin looked away.

“Just drive, ge. I’m too tired now.”

 

 

“Mei, please think this over, I think-”

Sejin pressed the buttong on the elevator as they arrived and the stepped out.

“Ge, I can’t just let things be, Yixing….he…they broke up, and it’s because of me. Try placing yourself in my shoes.”

“He told you…?”

“Everything, it even reached up to the point where….he tried to persuade me back.”

Luhan’s eyes widened.

“What are you saying, Kim Sejin?” He pulled her arm and made her face him.

“He…kissed me so I wouldn’t…” She groaned and just pulled away from her.

Luhan watched in utter shock as his cousin stepped away.

 

“Why is this even happening?!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++