44

Secret Love

 

 

 

Sejin froze, then she blinked at him.

“Sejin, I-”

“Miss Kim? You’re here on Mister Luhan’s behalf right?” A lady dressed in a pantsuit approached her.

“Yes, that’s me.”

“This way please.”

Lay was still looking at her eyes, then Sejin bit her lip and broke eye contact. Then she followed the lady.

 

Sejin smiled as people started talking to her, they were LG’s business partners. Most of them asked about the company’s new comings and goings. Some even looked for Luhan.

But her thoughts were on a whirlwind. She had no idea what Lay just told her but it gave her confusion.

In other words, she had no idea what to say to him.

She didn’t even want to face him just yet.

 

Kris watched as Lay step out from the event. He looked around and saw Sejin talking with a few people.

His brows furrowed.

“He can’t have possibly-” He trailed off as he saw Kai also walking out of the event.

“What happened?” He murmured.

He glanced at Sejin again, she was talking with some of their business colleagues and as well as bosses of other companies.

 

Sejin exhaled as she walked out of the hall, the event was coming to an end and she was getting wary of all the business talks. She shook her head and headed for the lobby. Then she paused.

She looked around for any signs of Lay.

“If I ask you to stay by my side, will you stay?”

“What is he saying?” She grumbled, earlier when Lay said those words to her she felt her chest tighten. He never spoke that way to her. She curled her fists and began to walk for the doors, then Lay’s secretary appeared before her.

“Ma’am, the car is ready outside.” He said politely.

“What about Yixing?”

“He left earlier.”

Sejin frowned and followed the man. She clutched her purse nearer to her and took out her phone. She dialed Yixing’s number.

 

Lay glanced at his phone which was vibrating on the counter. He looked away and concentrated on the glass of whiskey in front of him.

“Maybe it’s not me. It was never me.” He shook his head and drank.

Then he finally grabbed his phone and dialed for his office ar Seoul.

“Yes, director?”

 

“About the release I told you about, do it.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++