28

Secret Love

 

 

The Zhang couple stepped in the newly built hotel, people turned and media started taking photos of them. Lay was dressed in a classic black and white tuxedo while Sejin chose to wear an apricot tube dress that reached her knees and Dior ankle booties.

“Miss Kim, when are you two getting married?” One of the reporters asked.

“We haven’t planned any date yet.” Lay answered for her, then he whisked her away towards the private halls.

 

“Are you okay, mei?” Luhan asked as he and his cousin stood by and watched as Lay talk with some of their investors.

“Better than ever.”

Luhan looked at her pointily.

“To be honest, I’m really okay, but Yixing’s moods has been going up and down lately.” She shook her head.

“How so?”

“There are time when he just seem to shrug off thought about Heejin then he gets frustrated when they fight. I even have a feeling Heejin might be angry with me.”

“Wei shenme?”

“Someone took a photo of me and Yixing hugging, she thinks its...you know.”

“Oh.” Luhan shook his head and bit back his laugh.

 

“Congratulations, Zhang Yixing.” Sejin smiled as people applauded after Lay had cut the ribbon for the opening.

Lay smiled at her and let them take photos.

“Ma and Pa can’t come, it’s just-”

Sejin phone started to ring.

“Sehun?”

“It’s Kai, he just got rushed to the hospital.”

Sejiin’s eyes widened and she turned for Lay frantically.

“Yixing, I need to head over the hospital.”

“Wae?”

“It’s Kai, Sehun called me, he got rushed to the hospital.”

Lay’s brows furrowed, then Sejin smiled and squeezed his hand before making her way through the crowd.

 

Sejin slipped down from the taxi and jogged towards the hospital’s entrance. People stared at her get up as she got in the lobby, but she didn’t mind them. She was worried about Kai.

“He’s in room 302, ma’am.”

Sejin nodded and made her way to the elevator.

She arrived at the floor and searched for the room. She exhaled and relief as she found the door and opened it.

“Kai?” She peeked slightly and found Sehun talking with Kai.

“LG’s here.” Sehun mused as she stepped in. Sejin shook her head and walked towards Kai who was sitting on his bed.

“What happened to you?” She frowned as she walked to him.

“He was visiting one of their factories earlier then he slipped, he sprained his ankle.” Sehun told her, Sejin exhaled and squeezed Kai’s shoulder.

“How are you feeling?”

“It’s just a sprain. I’m not dying.” Kai grinned back at her, Sejin made a face him and hit him playfully.

“I was really worried, Kim Jongin.” She chided, then Kai looked at her.

“Why are you dressed like that?” Sehun voiced.

“I was at a party earlier with Yixing, as soon as Sehun called I went here.” Sejin bit her lip and smiled.

Kai smiled and reched for her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“Nice to know you got worried for me, Sejin.”

 

Lay smiled as people greeted him, but one thought kept on bothering him, Sejin.

He didn’t like it that she just left. He shook his head and felt someone tap his back.

“Sejin?” Luhan asked him.

“She left earlier, ge.”

“Wei sheme?”

“Kai got hospitalized, she ran there as soon as she heard.” Lay said without looking at the other male then he stepped away.

Luhan watched as the younger male stomp away from him, he saw Lay took a long swing from his chamapagne glass and gave it to the waiter.

 

“Touchy.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++