43

Secret Love

 

Sejin immediately looked away and began to drag Kris to the entrance with her, Kris just chuckled. He remembered the talk he had with Luhan and Yixing a few days ago.

“You broke up with Heejin?” Luhan was shocked. Yixing nodded.

Kris eyed Yixing and crossed his arms.

“She couldn’t accept the whole fiance thing?” Kris probed.

“No.” Yixing looked away from them and bit his lip.

“Ya, did something happen?” Luhan asked.

“I just realized something ge, I don’t even know what to do with it.”

Kris’ brows rose.

“Sejin and Kai.” Lay looked at them.

“Ah, them? They hit off well.” Luhan shrugged. Lay just winced.

“You realized that you’re in love with Sejin all this time.” Kris stated, Luhan almost choked on his coffee.

“Precisely, ge.” Lay sighed.

“But…Heejin..”

“Heejin knew, she told me that we.should end it.”

“Yixing, you have my blessing, but Sejin……I…..don’t know.” Luhan stuttered, he knew that Sejin was once in love with Yixing but now, he had no idea if she still was. She has been spending most of her free time with Kai.

“I know ge, I just have to win her back.”

“Don’t let jealousy run you, Yixing. I know you can be like that.” Kris nodded.

Kris looked at Sejin, he had no idea who has Sejin’s heart too. She’s been too good at hiding her feelings. She’s deceive everyone with her smile and laughter.

“Mei?”

Sejin looked at him.

“Are you okay?” He asked. Sejin nodded, then her smile appeared again.

“I have to be, I’m here for work.” She grinned.

 

Kai entered the hall and found Sejin chatting with Kris, he found it odd that she chose to come with Kris. But then again, he knew why. Sejin has been having a difficult time with Lay.

Then he saw Sejin look up as Lay passed, Sejin bit her lip and slowly let go of Kris to walk to Yixing.

That’s was when he saw it.

She was always leaning towards Yixing.

She would always look for him.

Yixing was the one who owned her heart.

Lay felt someone tug on his coat.

“Yixing-”

“Luhan ge called, he wants you to call him.” He said, Sejin frowned and looked at him.

“What’s wrong, Xingnicorn?”

Lay looked away from her.

“Kai’s waiting for you, Sejin. Just go, I’ll talk-”

“You’re not giving me any answers.” Sejin gripped his arms in frustration.

“Just tell me what’s going on your head, Yixing. The past few days you’ve been driving insane. I can’t read your moods and you just blow off on me.” She felt tears line her eyes. Lay felt his heart ache as he saw her eyes water.

“You’ve been doing the same, bao bei.”

“Don’t try to lighten things up.”

“Heejin and I broke up.”

Sejin gasped and let go of him.

“Yixing….I….”

“It’s not your fault, Sejin.”

“If only….we didn’t agree into this…you and her have been together for a long time…” She stuttered and a took step back, Lay shook his head and pulled her back.

“I’m so sorry.” She shook her head continiously.

“Sejin, can I ask you something?” Lay asked softly.

 

“If I ask you to stay by my side, will you stay?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++