16

Secret Love

 

The gathering was in full swing, there were a lot of young business tycoons roaming around enjoying the food and drinks. Sejin preferred to sit and chat with Chanyeol and her cousin.

“Seriously, I wonder how you stand this.” She murmured.

“Socializing, you mean?” Chanyeol grinned at her.

“She’s just in a hurry to get home to see her llamas.” Luhan said wanly as he took a sip of his daiquiri.

“Alpacasso!” She half hissed, then she blinked.

“Where is that unicorn? I want to go home.” She glanced up and searched for Lay.

“He’s over there.” Chanyeo grabbed her chin and made her face towards Lay’s direction.

Luhan chuckled.

Lay was trapped in front of the two girls who were after Kris earlier.

“I think they don’t know Lay’s taken though.” Chanyeol murmured.

Luhan nudged his cousin. Then one of the girls touched Lay’s arm.

Sejin’s eye twitched, it was clear Lay didn’t want the attention.

“We should let him suffer more.” Sejin grinned, Luhan kicked her shoe.

“Fine!” She grumbled as she stood up.

 

Kai glanced as he saw Sejin stand from her seat, he was chatting with Kris and the other man who had just introduced himself to him.

Truthfully, he wasn’t interested in business talk, his mind has been drifting off to Sejin.

He saw Sejin walk to her fiance, she looked like she was grumbling.

 

“Yixing?”

Lay looked up, his eyes showed relief. Sejin wanted to laugh.

“Hey, I just speaking with Eunmi and Yoonhee here.” He said in his usual calm tone, Sejin nodded and smiled at the two females.

“You know her, Lay-ssi?”

Lay nodded and reached for her waist, Sejin gave him a steely look.

“She’s my fiance.” He nodded to them, the girls looked taken aback.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” Sejin smiled and then she tugged on Lay’s sleeve.

“Wo xiang huija.(I want to go home.)” She murmured.

Lay nodded and excused himself from the ladies.

 

“I saved you from those girls, Xing Xing.” Sejin chirped as they claimed their coats from the waiter.

“I know, thank you, Sejin.”

“By the way, I- Oh, Kai.” She smiled at him.

“Leaving already?”

“No! Mei mei you can’t leave me yet!” Luhan appeared out of nowhere and clung to her neck.

Kai and Lay looked at Luhan oddly.

“Ge! Stop being weird!”

“Those females!”

“I am a female!”

“But you’re a llama!”

Lay chuckled and gently pulled Sejin away from her cousin.

“You can deal with them, I already got into enough trouble because of you.” She whined, the she froze.

 

“Sejin-ah, long time no see.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++