32

Secret Love

 

 

Sejin stretched as she stepped out of her room clad in a pair of denim shorts and a gray v-neck shirt, it was a Sunday and usually she preferred to stay at home and watch movies.

As she made her way towards the stairs, she could already hear Lay at the kitchen.

“What are we having?” She asked as she stepped in the kitchen.

“Pancakes.” Lay grinned at her, Sejin smiled and nodded.

“What are you plans for today, Xingnicorn?”

“Me? Just stay home.” He shrugged.

Sejin blinked.

But what about Heejin?

“Do you want to go out?” He asked, Sejin pouted and walked over to where he was cooking.

“You’re being too chatty today, I sense danger.”

Lay smiled and placed one arm around her neck as he mixed the batter. Sejin shook her head and watched as he mixed chocolate chips with it.

“Yixing, you’re being too talkative, it creeps me out.”

Lay laughed and pressed his nose on the side of her temple.

“I just missed having my Sejin around.”

Sejin froze, then they heard a loud thud from behind them.

Heejin was standing by the door, on her feet were a box of muffins already destroyed from the fall.

“Heejin,”

She turned away from then and headed for the front door. Lay sighed and ran after her.

Sejin sighed as she heard the front doors close, then she leaned on the counter top.

“Zhang Yixing, what is wrong with you?” She groaned.

 

Sejin placed the dishes on the sink and switched on the faucet, then she heard footsteps from behind her.

“What happened?”

Lay shook his head at her then he grinned.

“Well, I haven’t eaten yet, will you make me coffee?”

Sejin made a face at him but she went to the coffeemaker. Lay frowned as she turned her back to him.

“It’s because if that Kai, huh? You don’t want him around Sejin, that’s why!”

“Heejin, it’s not-”

“You were never this way with Sejin, Lay. You feel that Kai is a threat.”

Lay shook his head to clear his thoughts and started to eat.

“Yixing?”

“Hmm?”

Sejin placed the mug of coffee beside him and sat down.

“What happened with Heejin?”

Lay smiled at her.

“You were worried about that?”

“Who wouldn’t be.” She looked at him pointily.

“It’s okay, she understands. Why don’t you go up and shower then let’s go out for a movie or something.”

Sejin blinked at him.

“Go on up, bao bei.”

She nodded and went for the door, Sejin bit her lip and glanced at him.

“You’re lying.” She whispered.

 

Lay looked up as he heard Sejin climb the stairs.

“I know I can’t have you both, but I can’t lose you, bao bei.”

 

 

­++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++