41

Secret Love

 

 

 

Lay wanted to smack himself, he just slipped in front of Sejin. He looked at Sejin, then she began to smile.

“Don’t go all emo on me, qin ai de.”

He almost exhaled in relief.

“You’re my Xingnicorn, why would I reject my bestfriend?”

Then he felt like being slapped.

I don’t want to be just friends, I want to be the only one in your eyes.

 

Sejin groggily walked in the presidential suite, the hotel was one of the many that were owned by the Zhangs. She plopped on the couch and curled herself in a ball, Lay sat beside her.

“Tired?”

“Well rested?” She shot back, Lay grinned and patted her thigh.

“I need to check on a few things, will you be fine alone?” He asked.

“Sashimi for lunch?”

“As you please, bao bei.”

 

Sejin was done with her shower, she was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a cream coloured sweater, it was just nine in the morning and she was a little jittery.

She grabbed her purse and stepped out of the suite. Then she saw Kai stepping out of his own suite.

She smiled.

“Ya, Samsung!”

Kai grinned at her.

“Heading out for lunch?” He asked.

“It’s still too early for that, do you want to grab coffee or something? I could really use some caffeine.”

“Did it ever occur to you that I might be busy?” Kai asked her with raised brows. Sejin blinked at him.

“I was..I didn’t-”

“I was just messing with you, come on LG.”

 

“I don’t think so.” Sejin made a face as she sipped on her coffee, Kai chuckled and placed the bunny ears headband back on the stall. The two were walking around Ginza together.

“You’re being to dry, Sejin.”

“We have this formal event later, I’m still searching for a way to escape.”

“I don’t think Lay would like that.” Kai commented as they crossed the street.

“He would kill me, we just fought earlier.” She frowned.

“About you…backing out?”

She nodded and looked around, then she saw a store that was selling her favorite. A big smile formed on her face.

“Come on, I see my babies!” She grinned as she took Kai by the arm and started dragging him to the store.

 

Lay stepped in the Amuse store that was selling stuffed plushies with his secretary following behind him. Lay glanced around at the alpacasso plushies around him, he felt himself smile.

“Tell them I’ll take one of each they have in here.” Lay turned to his man, he nodded and walked up to the store’s manager. Lay took a deep breath, he had just stepped out from his office and went straight to the store. He reached out for one of the plushies and smiled.

Then he heard the doors open. He heard a familiar tinkling laughter followed by a deep voice that was grumbling.

“Come on, Kim Jongin. Just put up with this for half an hour.” Sejin smiled and wrapped one arm around his just to pull him in the store.

Lay froze and his fingers curled around the toy.

Sejin finally looked up.

 

“Yixing, you’re here.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++