26

Secret Love

 

Heejin’s fists curled as she watched the news, people had see the Zhang couple walking out of the party. Sejin looked distressed and Lay walked over and hugged her tightly.

An because of the simple action, the scandal was already forgotten.

But she didn’t like the way Lay hugged her.

It was different, Lay never hugged her that way.

She swtiched off the television and tossed the remote control away from her.

“He’s mine.”

 

Kai shook his head as he saw the news.

“At least they got it covered.” He mused before going back to reading the documents on his table.

Then his phone started ringing.

“We’re having lunch with Sehun and Chanyeol, join us.” Kris said.

“Where?”

“We’re at Apgujeong, come quickly.”

 

 

“Why would I do that?” Sejin asked as she and Luhan strolled around Cheongdam.

“Because you’re my mei mei and you love me.”

“Uhm, that was just….ughh.” She shuddered, Luhan chuckled and wrapped one arm around her neck.

“I wont help you with your blind date today, ge. You’re on your own.”

“Is this some sort of revenge?”

“Yes, for having Howon at your party last night.” She stuck her tongue out.

“Mei-”

“Whatever ge, now here’s the resto, go on in!”

“Help-”

“Nope. I’ll be at Prada if you need me.”

“I need you!”

“Get lost ge.”

“Mei mei!”

“Bye!”

 

Sejin grinned as she decided to take a walk instead of going to the stores. Then she heard someone honk a beside her.

“What are you doing?” Kai rolled down his windows.

“Walking…?”

Kai rolled his eyes at her, waved her over.

“Get in.”

“Kai, it’s-”

“Let’s have lunch, I’m meeting Kris hyung and the others.”

 

 

Sehun’s brows rose as he saw the two enter, Kris hid his smirk and looked away.

“Why are you two together?” Chanyeol voiced.

“She was walking alone down the street.” Kai said as they sat down. Kris looked at Sjein questioningly.

“I had to drop Luhan ge at this restaurant.”

“Blind date?” Chanyeol mused.

“You got that right, buddy.”

Kai chuckled and glanced at her, Sejin was smiling as she chatted with Sehun and Chanyeol. He felt a smile form on his lips.

That’s it, just smile more, Sejin.

 

“Heejin-ah,”

“Just answer the question, Lay. Why did you hug her like that?” She asked.

“She was having troubles with something, it’s not something I can just tell you.”

“Wae?”

“It’s Sejin’s secret not mine.”

“So, there are not secrets between you two now?”

“It has always been that way.” Lay replied calmly, Heejin felt tears form on her eyes.

“Just like a real married couple, then.” She quipped, Lay froze then she shook her head at him.

“It’s not like that, Heejin.” He stepped to her, but Heejin pulled away.

“It’s like that, I have to leave, don’t see me out.”

Lay sighed and leaned on his desk as the door closed in front of him, he rubbed his temples and picked up his phone.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++