The Werewolf-Vampire princes is ........ IN LOVE ????

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Taeyeon's POV

I was walking down the hallways when suddenly I saw Sooyoung and Sunny playing ....
I went towards them ...

"Oh guys , What are you playing ???" I asked them ... then they told me to sit in between them ..

"This is ... A lie-detector .... You can ask her questions and you'll know if she's telling the tuth or not ... " Sunny explained .... My mouth shaped an O .....

"Can I join ? Can I join ?" I asked them ,....

"Ofcourse ...." Sooyoung told me .. Then we fixed our seats and form a circle ....

They kept on asking me silly questions like .... Do you want to gow up ... or which one do you like more a shark without fangs or a dragon with a bad breath ... LOL

Then We were laughing AND laughing again and again ....

Sica suddenly went infront of us ..... "Whacha doin ??" She asked ...

"W're playing wanna join us ??" I asked her ..then she nodded she also join our circle ...

"ok ... This time .... We're going to ask some questions about our private life ,no one should back-out ok ??" Sooyoung told us .... Ok I'm starting to get a little nervous ...

"The first one to ask a question is .........." Sunny said as she spin th bottle .....

The bottle pointed to Sica ..... "Its Sica !!!! ... And the one to be question is ......"

Omo ... Getting nervous ...... But unluckily for me ... The bottle pointed to my direction

"Taeyeon .... So what do you wanna ask her Sica " Sooyoung told her ...

"Ok .... Taeng " she turned to me ...

"......... Who ......is ........ your ......... first " I gulped .... guessing that she might saw ...me and Tiffany on ...that night ..... Omo

"...... Hug ......" .... Ha~ What a relief .....

"Uhm..... That would be ..... My mother yeah ~ " Then th lie-detector didnt electrify me so I was right !!! .... keke .. whattatroll

"Yah~ So ... unfair .... ofcourse your mother is your first hug.... Aish ~" Sunny complained ... Then we all laughed ... when suddenly soemthing caught my eye ...

 I think I saw someone looking at us ....

"Wait ... I'll just go there for a second " I excused myself .. then stood up to get there ....

I went nearer and nearer ... soon enough to realize that it was only .... Tippani ???

"Yah~ What are you doing here ??" I asked her ... then she looked down ... trying to avoid me ... ey~ ...

"Yah~ Come here .. You  can play with us if you want to " I told her as I hold her hand..

She looked at my hand which was holding hers .... "Do you wanna play with us ?"

I asked her again ... And soon enough ...she didnt hesitated anymore ..... 

I was still holding her hand and drag her to my friends ....

"Sit here " Soyoung told Fany ... Then we quickly sat down ....

"ok ... So let's continue ... " Sunny said .. she spin the bottle .....

The bottle hit to her direction ..... "YEAH ~~ !!!! Its my turn to ask !!!! "

"Who would be the unlucky one !!!! .... keke joke " So she spin the bottle again ...

It turned to my direction again ....

"HAHA ~ ... Taeyeonie .... Dont worry this would be an easy question ..." She assured me ... I smiled at her ...

"ok .. So what is it ??" I asked her .... Then she nodded

"If you would be a guy .... who would you date .... ?? And ..... The answers must be only inside the circle " .... She told me .. it isnt hard well it is ...!!!!

I paused for a while and gulped down ... I took glance and Sica and on Tiffany ....

........ Who'm shall I choose ???

I saw Sica smiling at me while Tippani ... She just stared at me as if telling me that its ok

"well .... Who is it ???" Sooyoung told me .....

"Its ............." Then before .. I could even finish my sentence .. An ahjumma went her way to us ..

"Lunch Is ready !!! You can now come to the dining table ...."

I was happy when I hear that ... Nice timing :)

"YES !!!! .... Finally " Sooyoung said .. then she put her arms around Sunny and drag the latter ...

While me ,Sica ,and Tiffany were left there ....

I help them stood up .... "Common Taeng !!! Let's eat " Sica told me ... then she hugged my arm .... I stopped her ...

"Wait .... Tippani ... Come with us " I said ....

"I'll just follow you ... " She said to me ... At first I hesitated but Jessica already dragged me there .... So I have no choice !!!!

We went there and I saw Sooyoung looking at all the food adoringly ...


"Can we stay her ..... for like .... Forever ???" Sooyoung asked .... hehe If I can then why not ...

Then we began to sit .... at the dining table .....

I saw Tiffany ...

"Yah ~ Come here " I said as I summoned her to come and eat ....

She come near me and whisper something ......

"Dad is already here ...." She said .... Everyone was staring at us ...

I got up ...." Uhmm.,.. You can proceed eating and after that you can go to the pool " I told them ... Sunny and Sooyoung looked at each other ...

"Uhm .... Please ... Look out for them " I told the maids ....

Then Tiffany and I went to a room ....

Tiffany closed the door ... I went towards them and saw The werewolf king ...and some another werewolf .... I guess ....

"This is Seohyun ,Your highness"

She bowed infront of me ... "She's the smartest werewolf ... And she knows the reason behind your eye-changing " He explained to me ....

Tiffany and I sit infront of them ....

"So ... Seohyun May I know the reason why ??" I asked her ...

"Your highness ... Your eye changes its color depending on your feelings .... " She said ..

"That's why you have to be aware of it .... When your eyes turned to yellow ... Your powers are more werewolf-like .... While if orange ... its more vampire-like ... It only means that once you have orange eyes ... You can have the powers of a vampire ... When you're angry it turns to blue .... But when it turned green  ... Your werewolf and vampire powers will mix which is kinda scary ... But the scariest part is .... When your eyes turned to white you can kill anyone ... you can kill everyone .... "

What the - I'm the harmful ????

"But dont  worry your highness .. it will only happen when you're really really mad ... And you've done something with courage .. .like you've dont something impossible "

I nodded ...... "But what if it turned to ..."

"pink ?" Tiffany cutted-me off .. Actually I was about to asked that ...

Seohyun smiled at us .... Tiffany and I looked at each other ....

"Why .....do you have a lover ,your highness ??" Because of that The werewolf king looked at me ... 

"A-Ah ... Why ... What does it mean ?" I asked her again ..

"It means you have a crush on soemone... keke ... " Omo .... Why does she have to tell that infront of the king ... and infront of ... Tippani >_<

The king laughed slightly ... so does Tiffany ....

"And what if .....red ??" I asked Seohyun ....

"Red is for .............. Love.... So that means ...you're inlove " 

"WHAT ????" Tiffany and I said in unison ....

"omo ... its getting hot here .. I'll just .... go outside " I  said as I fan myself ... Then went outside ....

Remebering How did my eyes change .... And during those time .. I was with ...Tiffany ?

**********************************************************************

Jessica *

This isnt going to happen ....

I saw and I've heard everything about Tae ... I was wondering a while ago about That man ... And I've known it was the werewolf king ???? ... So if Tiffany was her child ...it means that she's the werewolf princess ??? ....

And what's worse .... Ive heard about Taeyeon changing her eyes .... I remember that day when I saw it !!! ... it was before I hug her ...and after  she went to look for Tiffany ... So it only means that .... Taeyeon likes Tiffany !!!!

Maldo Andwae (It cant be) ... If That Tiffany will stop me from my plan .... then I should get her out of Taeyeon's life ....

She will not be the one to foil my plans !!!!

***********************************************************************
Omo ... Mean Jessica is showing up ... Im sorry for making her mean in this story

...  But what will Taeny do ?? Especially now that Tiffany knows about Tae's eyes ...
And what will Jessica do to get Tiffany away from Taeng ???

Stay tuned ... :)

I hope you like it guys :) Comment comment and subscribe ;)