All coming back to me now

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Taeyeon woke up in her bedroom .... She can feel her sweat flowing down from her face .... She stood up then walked towards the door but suddenly something caught her eye ..... it was a picture

A picture which seems familiar to her .....


Then she suddenly hear voices ....out of no where

"T-Taeyeon ?"

"W-Why ??? .... And W-What is this ??"

"Please ..... Dont ..... leave Tae"

"No !!!! .....You tell me you love me..... you even promised not to leave me ..... Cant you remember a thing ?"

"THIS IS NOT YOU KIM TAEYEON !!!!"
      
  "THIS IS NOT YOU KIM TAEYEON !!!!"
 
      "THIS IS NOT YOU KIM TAEYEON !!!!"

Then suddenly her room turned to ashes as she hear Tiffany's words ..... Till she cant see nothing but white surrounding ......

Then she hear the sobs and cries .... she look around and she can see Tiffany crying in every corner .......

She manged to come near one of them ...... "T-Tiffany ??" She said ... Tiffany looked at her then rushed to hug her ...

"Taeyeon .... " She said ...

Then suddenly Tiffany arch her back .... They broked the hug ....

"Taeyeon ....." Tiffany continued as blood started to flow from ... Taeyeon become frightened .....

Tiffany's lifeless body fell .... then she saw a man wearing all black .... and Jessica kneeling beside him ....

She looked at both Tiffany and Jessica .... then to the man ....

"No ..... NO !!! NO !!! NO !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*

Taeyeon sat .... her sweat started to flow down from her cheek but this time its real .....

She sighed ...."Nightmare " She said ..... She hold her head ....

she stood up then put on a jacket and shoes then went outside ....

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Jessica smirked at the view of her father suffering ...... Though she knew deep inside she still love him .... in fact she's just smirking to show him she's brave but she pity him so much .....

"Do you want more food .... huh ?" She asked him ...

He walked with his hands chained .... "I dont want food ..... I just want to call someone .... to talk to someone ...."

Jessica looked at him curiously ... but because she thought he'll just call so she  agreed... Jessica clapped her hands onced then a man threw a phone at him ....

"
Entertain yourself ....." She said then leave him atlast ....

Yunho ... quickly grabbed the phone ... then look around to see if someone was looking but fortunately for him .. everyone was taking a break ...

"all clear !!!" He said in a very low voice then he eneded the call ...

Wating patiently for someone ...

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^**^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^**^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Taeyeon was still driving ..... but she cant really forget what she dreamt about a while ago ....

"What was that supposed to mean ?" She asked herself ....

Then she saw a car driving on her way ... She quickly stopped the car ... then suddenly a piece of paper fall from her bag ....

She leaned closer as she look at it ....

IT was Taecyeon and Tiffany's Wedding invitation ....

Without hesitation ... She turned around .... Thought she doesnt know why she'd do that ... !!!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^**^*

"Uhmmm .... Taecyeon ?" soemone asked which caused Taecyeon to turned his back to face her

"Oh .... What can I help you ?" He asked her as she loooked at Tae's mother ...

"Can I know where Taeyeon is ?" She asked ... But Taecyeon looked down ...

"Uhmm ... I think its kinda complicated but .... we havent see her these days .... but we know where she lives " He said as he smiled to her ...

"Well ... I think Taeyeon needs to know about Key ...so can you help me to go there ?" She asked him again ..

He nodded .... " I think we can go there uhmmm ... afterlunch " He said ..

Then they bowed to each other then went to their seperate ways ..

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^^*^*^*^**^*^*^^*^

"Princess !!!!! PRincess !!!" Heechul shouted at the hallway ....

Jessica quickly went outside her room and look for him .... "WHAT ?!?! "

"The king ...... *pant* someone's ..... planning to steal .... *pant* him"

Jessica quickly went to his room .... leaving Heechul ....

And there she saw  ninja-like men ... stealing his father .... she looked at Yunho and she saw the blood all over his face ...

"ATTCK THEM .... QUICKLY !!!!"She ordered but the ninja men were to fast that the vampires cant chase them ....

Even Jessica tried but still nothing .....

"Who do you think did this ?? Your highness ??" Heechul asked ...

"WEREWOLVES!!!!" Jessica said as she clenched her teeth ...

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Tiffany ....... !!!!" Taecyeon shouted as he catched up with Tiffany .. Tiffany looked at her back

"Oh ... Oppa ...Wae ?" She asked ...

"nothing ... just want you to eat lunch with me ??? or we could go hunting at the forest !!!!" He asked her ...

"I'll go with the other option ... Hunting's kinda adventorous .... " She said ,excited ...

"Ok then. ... Let's go .... First to go there .... Wins a cow tonigt " Then with the use of his werewolf powers ... He quickly ran and left her ... But because Tiffany was a fast runner she was able to catch up to him ...

*

Taecyeon and Tiffany left the castle and went to the forest to hunt for something to eat while the maids that were left on the castle with Wooyoung was there .... cleaning and doing chores as always .... when suddenly .....

Someone opened the door forcibly ....

Wooyoung saw who it was .... it was Jessica !!!

"What do you want from us ?" He asked as he went nearer to Jessica and her army of vampires .

"Bring ...... back ...... my DAD" She said as she glared to him ... But Wooyoung just looked at her puzzled ..

"I dont know what you're saying ???"

"LIAR !!!!!" She yelled ....

Then using her vampire skills she went to punch him but Wooyoung defended .... Till everyone of them was already fighting ...bitting .... and killing each other .....

But what they dont know was someone's watching them ... and having fun looking at them fighting ...

He smirked at the scene he's witnessing ....

*

Taeyeon made her way to the werewolve's castle ..... running like there's not tomorrow because she felt like she's going to regret it if something bad happened to her ....

Tiffany ......



*

Jessica and Wooyoung have been fighting eac other for almost an hour .... but still no onw surenders ..... but then Wooyoung felt his body weakining ..... so Jessica took advantage to it ... then punched him .... which made him faint and fell to the floor ....

She continue to look for his father inside the werewolve's castle .... she opened a door which she saw Tae's parents .....

Tae's parent's knows her since her pictures were found all over Taeyeon's room ....

"Jessi-" Before Taeng's father could finish his sentence Jessica already grabbed him by his collar ...

"Where's m father ?" She asked him ....

Due to her anger .... Her eyes turned to red .....

"I-I dont know ......." Then she threw him ....And he faints eventually ...

She know look at Taeng's mom .... and raised her eyebrow ...asking her the same question she asked him .... but same as to her father she also dont know .... and Jessica threw her also .... which made the two lifeless body to fall besides each other ....

Then Jessica looked at them ..... but when she turn around ... her jaw dropped as she seemed to look at someone ....

"What ????? ..... " He asked her ....

*

"TIFFANY !!!!! " Taeyeon yelled but when she opened the door .... lifeless vampires and werewolves were scattered all around .....

She saw Wooyoung ..... She come near him ....

"What happened ???? " She asked him ....

He cupped her cheeks ... and tried to speak ....

"Vam ....... pires " He said then he faints again ...

Taeyeon turn around ... then suddenly someone pushed her .... it was another vampire ....
She skillfully defend herself ...... and attack the vampire ..... but the vampire run away and tried to escape but Taeyeon still manage to catch her ....

She hold his neck and push him ,,, causing his body to slam thru the door ....... Then she went inside the room to follow him ....

But she stopped when she saw the room she went in ..... then vampire had escaped but she didnt mind .... Becuase she was already amazed by the fact that the room she's looking at now .... is full of her face .....

It was Tiffany's room ....

"W-What are all of these ?" She asked herself .... then slowly she tried to read the notes on the paintings ....

"I'll always love you ... no matter what happens between us"

"There are those moments of life that I'll always remember . Not because they're important but because you were there with me ..... Tae-Tae <3"

"Those moments that we used to spend together will be treasured in my heart forever "

"Your feelings might change .... but mine will be the same ... Forever waiting for you ~Mushroom"


~Mushroom ??? Tae-Tae ??? .... -Taeyeon thought to herself then .... she looked at the right ....

And there she saw the necklace ..... Actually her necklace which Tiffany kept .....

She hold it .... then suddenly her mind started to ache ....

She fell to the floor with her hands holding her head .... She felt like someone's squeezing her mind .....

Then her imagination grew wide again ...

All of the things she used to thought that she spend with Jessica ... change .....

She now remember what Tiffany and she used to be .....


She stood up then tighten her grip to the neckalce ..... She wore it ...
Then her eyes started to turn gray which was the first time to happen to her ....

She went downstairs .... then someone suddenly opened the door again ....

This time she felt like her heart was beating sooooo fast that its going to explode as she saw Tiffany ......

She quickly went to hug her ......

"Taeyeon ?" Tiffany asked because she cant believe that its happening ...

"Mushroom ..... " She said .... Tiffany felt soooo happy ..... she hugged her back ....

Taecyeon on the other side ... felt quite sad yet happy becuase he knew atleast Tiffany would be happy ...

"Im sorry ...... I'll never leave you again " She promised then she broked the hug ...

"Im soooo happy .... that you've finally remember me " She said as she hugged her again ..

Taecyeon suddenly interrupted ...

"Not to interupt ... but .... What happened here ?" He asked her ....

"The vampires .... they attacked them ...."

Taecyeon and Tiffany nodded but Tiffany suddenly rush away from them when she saw her father ......

"APPA !!!!! APPA !!!!! " She shouted ....

Taecyeon put his head on Wooyoung's chest ... "Dont worry Tiffany . he's still breathing"

Taeyeon sighed .....

Then suddenly someone was slowly-clapping .....
They all turned around to see who it was .....

To be continued ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update ~ XD ... Sorry for the late update .... I guess the next xhapter would be the last one ....
Comment ... :)

I hope you like it ....