Here Comes Trouble

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

KIM TAEYEON

Booooggsh !!!!

"Urgh !!! What was that ???"  I caressed my head ... as I look around .... Ah ~ I fall from my bed ......

I tried to stand up but my head and my back hurts like HELL ~ ......

"What did I do yesterday ??? " I face palm myself .....

~FLASHBACK



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


~End of flashback

"THATS IT !!!! ...... I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ????? Urgh !!!" I stood up ...fix my bed and rush downstairs ....



I was welcomed by Mom's delicious dish ... Hmmmm even by smelling it made my hunger fade .. Gosh~

"Mom .... Can I taste it ??" I said ... I my finger to her dish ...I dun know its name but it smells delicious...

"Ofcourse ... Sit there and I'll put one for you " Ok ... I obeyed her and waited for her at the dining table ....

While waiting I remember ... Wait .. I mean I don't remember a thing about yesterday that made my body hurt like this .... Maybe Mom knows ..... I'll ask her ....

Mom walk towards me holding a plate full of that dish ....

"YUM YUM YUM .... DELISYOSO !! " keke ... I learn some spanish from Dora's backpack .... In fact i think Spanish is a lot easier than that frekin English !!!!!

Well by the way I need to ask Mom before I forgot to....

"Mom ... What did I do yesterday ... Because my head hurts  so much " I said as I eat ....

"O-
Oh ?? Uhm .... You were from Sunny's Party yesterday " Mom said ... I can smell something fishy

"Well ... who send me here ??" Mom showed me her baffled look  .... What is she confuse or she's just trying to hide me something ... Whatever I wont still ask her ... It might something I don't want to hear since Mom never lied to me ...

"Uhm ... You were by yourself ...yesterday " I nodded at her ... I quickly get up from my seat since I know I still have class today ....

"mom ... i'll change now ..still have class today .. " I said ..as I hed upstairs ....


End of Taeyeon's POV


Taeyeon went to her room .... Her Mom on the dining table remained silent knowing what happened last night ....

FLASHBACK

"Where is Taeyeon Umma ??" Young Key told her mother as he cutely rub his eyes ...

"Are you sleepy ,Key " Then he nodded his head to her .. Key's Umma carried her and put her to sleep at his room  ...... then she saw something at the windows ......

She saw the werewolve princess ....... with ........ Taeyeon ?? she blinked because she might thought it was only her delusions but not ... it was real ....

Tiffany was running fast while carrying Taeng by her back ,,,,, Her mother quickly went downstairs to wait for them ....

~Knock Knock ~

She opened the door ....

"Oh -- Anneyeong Haseyo ... " Her mom greeted her .... She let go of Tae ....

"Hmmm ... She told me she lives here .... I just sent her here " Tiffany said as she smiled to Taeng's Mom

Then her mother carried Taeyeon and thank Tiffany .... Tiffany then smiled again and then she turned and walk away ....

~Is'nt she the werewolf princess ??? She dont know who I am ??? And who Taeyeon is ??? *sigh* I guess her father did'nt let her know - Taeyeon's Mom thought as she carry Taeyeon to her room .....

Her father woke up and saw drunk Taeyeon ... Her mother told her everything ...

"I don't know what I'll do if she knows the truth " Her Mom cried as she was staring at Taeyeon who was deeply asleep ....

Her father hugged her Mom tightly .... "But we must accept that she'll know it someday "

ENd of Flashback

"Bye Mom " Taeyeon who was dressed already kissed her Mother  .....

She was about to leave when ....

"Wait Taeng !!!" Her Mom stopped her ...

She hugged Taeyeon tightly .... a tear drop from her cheeks but she wipe it so that her daughter won't notice ...

"What Mom ??" Taeyeon asked her .... Her mom smiled at her warmly ...

"Nothing ... Just remember that I always love you Taeng ...... " .... Taeyeon felt touched by her mothers words ...

Taeyeon hugged her .... "I know Mom ... and I love you too ... I always will :) " she smiled again then leave her mother .... 


************************************************************************************************

At the Vampire Palace ....

"Did she start to look for the princess ??" Yunho asked Heechul while the latter face his back...

"No .. not yet your highness " Heechul said as he face the floor while still bowing to him ....

The king turned .... " I know she's  useless .... I should'nt trust her with this " He continued ...

"What should I do now Sir ??" Heechul said ... still bowing ....

"Send them .... and let them look for the princess " The king told him .... Heechul stood up and bowed again ....then leave afterwards .....


"You'll be ours soon princess " The king said as he sip his wine .... full of blood


************************************************************************************************
*At the school canteen


"Yah~ Shikskin ... Dont you dare touch that  !!! ... that's mine "  Sunny patted Sooyoung's hand which was sneaking thru her burger ...  "Selfish !!" Sooyoung murmured ...

"So ... Tae have you finish our math assignment  ???" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon who was eating her sandwich across them ...

"Yeah~ Why ???"

Sooyoung smiled at her ..... "Can I ........." she payed with her fingers ... Taeyeon looked at her .....

"Here .... Copy it fast ...or you don't want to be caught by our math teacher " Taeyeon said .... She gave her notebook to Sooyoung .... the latter smiled and clap her hand in happiness ...

"Thanks Taeng "

"Uhm - By the way .... What was the party last night was it good ... because if it was I'll never forgive myself for not remembering it " Taeyeon told them .... Sooyoung did'nt notice her becuase she was copying so Sunny answered her ...

"Haha ... I'm sure you'll never forgive yourself if I tell you this ..." Taeyeon become baffled .... thinking of what was Sunny telling her ...

"Tell me ... " Sunny hesitated but Taeyeon forced her to ...

"Ok .... but you have to believe in me becuase even tho I was drunk last night I can still remember everything .... so as I was saying you bumped to Jessica at the party last night ......."

"And ??" Taeyeon looked at her ....nervous if she did something embarrassing infront of Jessica ...

"You call her Pikachu ??? ... oh no its ...Sicachu Yeah~ " Sooyoung heard and laughed while copying the midget's answers ... while Taeyeon facepalm herself ....

"Plus .... She suggested to drive you to your house but you reffused to " Sunny continued ...

"OH MY PEAS .... I SAID THAT ????" Taeyeon asked her ... jaw dropped ...

"Yeah~" Sunny nodded her head .... Taeyeon could'nt believe that she refused Jessica's offer ...

Her mind was circulating with tons and tons of questions ....

~What if Sica become disspointed with me ???
~What if something bad happen to her that evening ???
~Ooooh And the moment that should have happen if I was with her & etc.

She couldnt help it .... She hide her face and punch the table ..... Sunny and Sooyoung who was noticing her friend's behaviour ... laughed soo hard .....

After sometime Taeyeon finally calm ......

"Inhale ... Exhale "

"Wait Taeng do you have still have that necklace your parents gave you ... Becuase I want to borrow it since its design is soo cute .. I can use that for our art class " Sunny asked Taeyeon ...

She immediately grabbed her bag and look for it .....

"Found it ... Here !!!" Taeyeon hand her the necklace but as Sunny was about to get it .. Taeyeon accidentally let go of it .....

"Oh my !!!" Sunny said .... Both of them kneeled to get the necklace but its broken already ...

"I'm sorry Tae " Sunny looked at her ... guilty

"No ...  Do'nt be " Taeyeon smiled at her ... but then her heart suddenly beat soo fast as if something bad is going to happen


***********************************************************************************************
*At the Kim's residenses .....

Key was playing with his toy train while his mom  was washing the dishes and his dad was watching T.V

When suddenly ..... someone knocked the door ...

~KNOCK KNOCK ~

"Honey ... Can you please open the door .. because I'm still washing the dishes " Taeyeon's Mother told her husband .... He went to the door and open it .....

"What Can I do for y--" He stopped when he saw something .......

Guys with fangs ~

************************************************************************************************

That's the update for today ...

I'm just quite sad .... since yesterday my Mom warned me that School days will soon start so I would have  less time to update .. but ofcourse I'll also try my best to update this :)

BY the way Thank you for all the comments .... I hope you like it !!!

Continue to like and support guys ...  LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE


What will happen to Taeyeon's parents ????
Will Taeyeon know the thruth ???

Want to find out ?? stay tuned :D




Tae's Mom in real life ... How cute ^_^