Sunny's Party

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Taeyeon was running again ..... Her focus was on the time not to herself ... She did'nt even notice how fast she ran ... She was so fast that people can't see her ......

After few seconds she already reach the campus ....

"Huh !!! I need to enter our classroom now " She told to herself ...

She went upstairs and seek for her classrom ... She saw room 101 which was the room she was looking for ..

Taeyeon was about to enter the their room when someone stopped her ...

Sooyoung's long arm was preventing Taeng from entering the room .

"Aish !!! Soo I need to get in !!!" Taeyeon told her as  she tried to remove Sooyoung's arm ....

"Wait ... Ofcourse I'll let you in ........ " Sooyoung said .... she remove her arm " But don't forget the party this evening !!!" Sooyoung added ..

~What Party ?? - Taeyeon thought ....

"Don't tell me you forgot Sunny's birthday " Sooyoung said while crossing her arms ....

"O-Oh Yeah~ ... Ofcourse not ... So where is it ??? " Taeyeon pretended that she did'nt forget Sunny's birthday ... Its a good thing that the shikskin bought her lie ...

"Its in the bar .... near Han River " Sooyoung  smiled at her ....

"Ok then ... I'll just go there this evening ... So if you mind ...." Taeyeon push Sooyoung away from the door and enter their classroom ...


"Huh !!! ... Oh My .. What a relief that our strict teacher is'nt here yet !!" Taeyeon sat on her chair and put her bag on her desk ..

***********************************************************************************************
Tiffany's POV

  The wind on the mountains blew ... Gosh!! its so cold here .....

I put my arms on my shoulder .... *sigh* How could my life be so boring ..... Especially this day !!!

First ,father introduced me to Taecyeon ... He surely wants me to marry someday ... But today I'm not really interested in getting onto relationships ... I think its ................... BORING !!

"Ugh !!!" I said as I kick some rocks ..and throw it in the mountains ......

I dont even want to hunt now .... I'm not in the mood ...........

I feel like I just want to escape from this place ... Wait !!

An Idea come up to my mind ......... What if I'll go to the human's world ..... I guess father wont even mind at all .... He'll surely understand me .....

I smirked with my idea .... I quickly stood up and run as fast as I could and went my way to the human's world .....

************************************************************************************************
Jessica's POV

"So if you want to be useful .... Find her " 

Father's words have been stuck to my mind till now .... He has always look at me like I'm such a useless thing to him .... Never even treat me like his own daughter .... If I have done something good ..... I won't even receive any compliment from him ... but when I've done something bad , he'll already get mad at me  .... even if its such a little problem that I cause ....

I sighed .... If I will be able to find that princess ...Will he be proud to me ???

Because if he does ....... then I'll surely find her .....

Then my phone suddenly rang ~

From Yuri :

   Goin to the party ??? Its tonight Sica ... at Soshi bar near the Han River :) dont be a K.J


"I guess .... a simple party will be good for now ... I'll just look for that princess tomorrow "

then I went to the shower and took a bathe since its dark already .......

************************************************************************************************
Tiffany Hwang

 I put on the jacket , father gave last week .... And it's very cozy



I walk to the streets ..... I look at the buildings and the beautiful lights ... Made me realize that the human's world are much more beautiful than Werewolves' ..... To the Vampire's world ... I have'nt been there .....

I've been killing vampires but I have'nt  visit their world yet ... Well I dont want to .. I just might die there ...

*sigh* ..... Then I saw a food stand , I guess ???

"So ... this is what humans eat !" I said ... then the vendor looked at me curiously ...

Oh Yeah~ I forgot ... I need to act like a human ... "So this is what WE eat ... "

I smiled akwardly at the vendor ..... Gosh` its really hard to lie sometimes




************************************************************************************************

*At the party





"TAEYEON !!!! DRINK MORE !!! " Sooyoung yelled at Taeyeon .... drunk

She put some soju on Taeyeon's drink and Taeyeon who was already drunk ..... drink it without hesitation ...

" YAH !!! NO ONE WILL SING FOR ME ???" Sunny who was also drunk asked her friends ...

Taeyeon stood up and raise her glass ....

"SAENGIL CHUKKHA HAMNIDA !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOONKYU !!!" Taeyeon sang ... then everyone laughed and clapped their hands ....

"WOOH ..... TAENG GOMAPTA Hahahahahahahha *hiccup* " Sunny told Taeyeon as she swing forward and backward just to reach her ....








"Did you see that girl there !!!" Yuri told Jessica as she point to Im Yoona ....

"What ??" Sica said as she drink the whole soju bottle .... In fact she thinks she's the only one who's not drunk there ... since she had been drinking a lot lately

"That girl *hiccup* is so ..... freakin .... Pweetty *hiccup* " Yuri continue to point at Yoona but Sica was looking at Taeyeon ....who was dancing like a drunk ahjumma with the birthday girl ....

"Yul .. I'll just go there ok ??" Sica told Yuri ... even tho the latters already asleep ...






~Gentleman playing by PSY~


Evryone cheered when they hear Psy's Gentleman .... Taeyeon danced like a freakin idiot infront of them ...


"ALAKA MOLA !!!!!" She shouted as she continue to dance ....

She swings forward and backward and leftward and rightward .... then she stopped when she bumped into someone ....

"Ohhhhh...... Sorry *hiccup* " She told sica ... She continued to dance but she was about to fall ....

Luckily for her Jessica was able to hold her ..... Taeyeon saw that it was Jessica

"Ooh... Look who's here .... Its ...... SICA " Taeyeon stood up and went near her .... She looked down and up from Sica's toes to her face ... Taeyeon saw Jessica's dress .... it's color was yellow and black ...

"Hahhahahah ... Sica~yah .... Do you know that ..... you look like Pikachu ..." She chukled at her ...

Sica gigled at her cuteness .... "Alright then ... I'm Pikachu " 

Sica was surprised when Taeyeon lean her head near to hers ... " You're not Pikachu !!!" then she leaned backward ...

"Cause you're Sicachu .. mwahahahahahahahah !!!! SicaChu I choose you " Drunk Taeyeon told her as she pretend to be Ash  .....

"Taeyeon ...you're drunk already !! Want me to drive you to your house ?" Jessica asked Taeyeon ...

But Taeyeon shook her head ....

"Nah!!! I can handle myself .... " Taeyeon said as she turn around ,causing her back to face Jessica ...

"Oh wait ....." She turned back to face Sica .... "Dont forget ... that I LOVE YOU SICACHU " Then she left her again  .......


"Hahahahah crazy girl .... *sigh* How lucky she was that she was'nt like me ... She can live freely and have fun with her life ... Not like me " Jessica murmured to herself ...




"Yah !!! Sunny ..... Shikskin ... I'll go now ... Mom is still waiting for me .. k ??" Taeyeon asked them but her friends were already drunk and asleep ...

"Huh !!! Babos .... " Taeyeon smirked at them then leave the place .....





*




"Mmmmmm ... the nightwind is soooooo refreshing " Tiffany said as she walk near the han river ...

She saw a can .... She kick it .... She dont mind where it will take her ... .then she just look at the can ...

Then she stopped when the can was trap at the sidewalk ... She lift her head and saw the beautiful scenery infront of her ...

"WOoooOooooow " Tiffany said ..while smiling widely infront of the han river ... 

Fireworks were seen at the river which made Tiffany amazed again ....



"I wish  Mom was here to see this with me *sigh* " Tiffany continued as she was looking at the fireworks ,thinking of her Mom who passed away when she was still little ...

"Its really -"

"BEAUTIFUL ... BRAVO !!!!"  Another girl cutted her off ... She turned to see the girl who was just next to her in a short distance ...

She could'nt believe what she just saw ......

"She's the ....... girl , I dreamed of " Tiffany said in a low voice .... She pinch her cheek ...

"OUCH !!! .... So this was'nt just a dream " She added as she stare to Taeyeon who was busy looking at the fireworks ....

She can't take her eyes off of her ... bu then Taeyeon turned causing their eyes to met ...

"Haiiiii !!" Taeyeon told her ... as she waved her hand to her ....

"O-oh ... Hello " Tiffany replied .... She manage her courage to come closer to her ...

"May I know your name ?" Tiffany asked her ... still poised as if she's not that interested to get her name but deep inside her ...she really wants to know that girls' name ...

"Haha ... What it I dont want to !!!" Taeyeon was playing hard-to-get which made Tiffany frowned a little bit ... 

"Somehow .. I kinda feel a strage feeling when I get closer to you " Tiffany said in a low voice but Taeyeon hear it ...

"Its because *hiccup* I'm drunk" Taeyeon told her .... Tiffany was'nt satisfy that becuase Taeyeon was only drunk that's why she felt strange .. she felt like somehow .. they were connected .....

"SO if you're drunk ... would'nt it be dangerous if you'll walk alone ..." Tiffany told her .. Taeyeon nodded her head cutely ....

"Do you want me to send you to your residenses ?" Tiffany asked her .. She removed her cold attitued since she knew that Taeyeon was drunk ....

"Okie Dokie ... "

"But ..in one condition " Tiffany said as she went closer to her ...

"Tell me your name " Tiffany smirked at her ..


~~

Double update ... Oooh I'm getting nervous if you'll like it or not ... please comment guys :)

Tae agreed to Tiffany and refused Jessica's suggestion ?? haahhaah

Will Taeyeon tell her name to Tiffany ???? Abangan !!! hahaahha that was a filipino word ...

well so much of that .. LIKE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE :)