Give up !?!?!?

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend



Taeyeon and Jessica came with Yunho and his vampire men .....
Like before , Heechul drove them to the werewolve's castle ......

....

When they reached the castle .... werewolves from different packs stared at them .
But ofcourse , the vampires just ignore it ...



when they went inside .... The royal werewolf family welcomed them ..with Taecyeon .....

Tiffany stared at Jessica & Taeyeon .... puzzled & surprise to see them both ....

~Sica's ....... the ....... vampire-princess ???- So she knew this all long yet they never told me - Tiffany thought to herself .....

Taeyeon looked at her then quickly looked away ... just like looking at someone whom you just met ....

& Because of that Tiffany couldnt help but to feel sad ....

Wooyoung , Taec & Fany were across .. Yunho ,Sica & Taeng .....

Before they seat .... different leaders from different packs & different vampire clans  went to the meeting also .... then when Wooyoung saw that everyone was already there ....

so he told them to sit ....

Then the meating started ......

Taeyeon was just sitting & playing with her fingers.... looking down .... She doesnt care about the meeting because she just finds it meaningless ..... Jessica who is beside her ... knew that Taeng doesnt care about it but she just ignore it ...
But suddenly she saw Tiffany gazing at Taeng from afar ...

The dork who was still playing with her fingers ..... didnt notice it at all ....

"What are you doing ?" Jessica whispered as she smiled & laughed slightly at Taeng ....

"Its cute ,isnt it ?" Taeng said .. as she show Jessica what she can do with her hand .... Jessica playfully punched her arm .....

Tiffany who witnessed their sweet moment frowned .. she hates the feeling that she saw Taeyeon being happy with someone else ......

Tiffany looked at her father ... then Jessica saw it which made her smirk again ...

The meeting went on & on for around 10 minutes ... Taeyeon can sense that she really needs to go to the bathroom .....

"Excuse me sir , I just wanna use the bathroom for a while " Taeyeon excused as she stood up ..... Jessica hold her wrist .....

"You want me to accompany you ?" Jessica asked her ..... But Tae shook her head ......

"Is it okay ?" Taeyeon asked Wooyoung again .... then Wooyoung nodded.....

He is still mad at Tae for hurting his daughter's heart but he thought that it can still help since he really want Tiffany to have a family of her own .....

Then Taeyeon slowly walked away .... but she remember that she doesnt know where the comfort room is ....

Wooyoung noticed it ....

"Miss . Taeyeon ... Do you want someone to show you your way ?" He asked..

Taeyeon nodded shyly ..... "ok then "

"Tiffany .... Accompany her " He said .... Tiffany glared at him ....

~what is he saying ???? .... - Tiffany thought ....

"Go on .... Its just for a while " Wooyoung whispered to Tiffany ....

At first she hesitated but .... she knew how she was longing for Taeyeon so she decided to come with her .....


*

They walked together ... in silence ...Both of them doesnt want to speak because they're shy ..... but Taeyeon suddenly broke the silence ...

"Uhm ... Tippani ... where is ... the CR ??? " She asked ...

Tiffany felt quite happy after hearing Taeyeon call her again by her name .... & her pronunciation still didnt change ....

"uhm ... its here " She said .....

Then Taeyeon went inside the CR ... while Tiffany was waiting patiently fixing herself in the mirror ......

They Taeyeon went out .....

"Let's go back " Tae said in a low voice ... She was about to leave but she felt Tiffany hands holding hers ...

She turned around ..... She saw Tiffany looking down .....

"T-Tiffany ?" She said .... then Tiffany hugged her .....

Taeyeon wants to break the hug but she cant because Fany hold her too tight ....

"Please ....... Dont ..... leave Tae " She said ... Taeyeon hear her husky voice ....

But Taeyeon was still Dumbfounded about her actions ... She doesnt know why Tiffany was acting that way towards her ....

"What are you saying ?" She said ... then finally Tiffany broked the hug ....

Tae saw her soaked eyes .....

"Right form the start that .... I-I ... saw you .... I knew you were already .. the person that will make me .... happy ..... & You dont know how happy I was when fianlly you confessed to me .... & Now .... I just dont know if I can live without you TAENG " She said ....

Taeyeon shook her head .... "Ani (no) ... Ani ..... I've never told you that .... "

"What ???"

"Im sorry .. Tiffany ... If I cant love you the way I love Jessica .... " Taeyeon said as she hold Tiffany's hands ....

"NO !!!!!! ..... You tell me you love me .... You even promised that you'll never leave me .... Cant you remember a thing ??" Tifffany asked her ....

"I dont know ... but One thing's for sure ..... I love Sica .... " She removed her hands ... but Tiffany hold it tighter ....

"No .... !!!!"

Taeyeon looked down & let go ...

"Im sorry ..." Finaly she said ... then slowly she walked away from her ...

Tiffany cant help but to cry again ...... She hugged face-palmed her self .....

Sobbing & Crying .... as she rememeber everthing ....

But suddenly she heard someone laughing .....

"Ha ..... Ha ..... Ha ..... Ha "Jessica laughed  mockingly as she lean herself thru the door ....

Tiffany removed her hands ... & she saw Jessica ....she glared at her .....

"Here .... Taeyeon wants too give this back to you " Jessica said as she threw The lock necklace that Tae used to wear ....

Tiffany hold it .....

"She said .... she never loved you .. so ..... leave her alone ,.... Tiffany " Jessica ..told her ....

She hold the necklace tightly ....

"She said ... or 'YOU' said" Tiffany said in a cold voice as she looked at the necklace ....

"Huh~ ... Pathetic"

"WHAT have you dont to her " Tiffany glared at her ..... Jessica laughed sarcastically at her again ...

"You want to know tha truth ?? ..... Well I just ...... make her .... drink .... a love potion ..... so ... she fell in love with me .... & everything about you & her .... was ...... GONE ... & YOU-CANT-DO-ANYTHING-TO CHANGE-It  " She whispered at Tiffany as she go around her ...

Tiffany cant help it ... Her eyes changed to yellow ... And she hold Jessica by her collar ....



Tiffany clenched her teeth as she strangle Jessica .....

Her hands wants to slap her sooooo bad ..... She was about to do it ....

But Taeyeon stopped her ....

"Please ... Dont do it Tiffany " Taeyeon pleaded her ...

Tiffany can see Tae's sincereness .... tho she know that it was just because of the spell ....

"No .. I have to do it .... "

"Stop it .... Tiffany " Taeyeon said as she trapped Tiffany by her arms ...

"No you dont understand ..... She put a spell on you Tae ... You dont love her " Tiffany replied ...

Taeyeon looked at Jessica ....

"Dont belive at her TAE " Jessica said ....

Then Tae's mind was battling whether to belive at her or not ... She kept on looking at both Tiffany and Jessica

when suddenly ....

"WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE !!!!!" Wooyoung yelled at them ... then they all stood up & looked at him ...

"Father ..I-I " Tiffany tried to explain but Wooyoung raised her hand ... telling Tiffany to stop

He sighed .... "Lets go back ... to the meeting " He said in a low voice ....

Then they all went back to the meeting

*

"Thats it .....Thank you for-" Taecyeon stood up ..

"Wait !!!!!!!" Then all looked at him ......

"I want all of you to see this ........ Tiffany ....." He said .. the he began to kneeled infront of Tiffany ......

All of them saw it .... even Taeyeon ..... but for her .. she felt nothing

"Tiffany ..... Will you marry ... me ?" He asked .... then suddenly he showed a ring infront of her ....

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon ...... She felt like someone stabbed her heart for thousands of times when she saw that Taeyeon was smiling ....

~she's ......happy ?- Tiffany thought ....

She then looked at Jessica & she remembered something ....

"YOU-CANT-DO-ANYTHING-TO-CHANGE-IT " Jessica's words that kept on running on her mind ....

~So ... I really cant do anything about it !!! - She thought ...

She looked at TAECYEON .... She saw how much he loves her ....

"Dont worry Fany~yah .... I will always be here for you" then she remembered Taecyeons sincere words to her .....

"So ....?" Taecyeon asked her .....

She looked at everyone .... She can see how happy her father was ....

"I-I ....... I do" She said ... as she was looking at Taeyeon .....

Taecyeon hugged her .... "Thank you tiffany ... You dont know how much you made me happy "

He said ... but Tiffany never let her eyes off of Taeng .... she didnt realize that Taec ... already kissed her ...




Taeyeon saw it ... but somehow ... she felt a slight pang on her heart when she saw them ....

~What is this ?- She asked herself ....

To Be Continued 

*****************************************************************


Update !!!! ..... keke .... Tomorrow is the start of our regualr classes so Im afraid I have less time to update this .. tho we're getting nearer & nearer to the end .....

..... I hope you like it .... you
   & I also hope you'll comment

Thanks :)