The Moment of Truth

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Tiffany's POV



Taecyeon Oppa and I were happily chatting with each other .... We didnt even noticed that while talking we already reached our house ....  To be honest ,Taecyeon oppa isnt the guy .. that I thought he was ...

I thought he was some arrogant ,bossy, and .... boring kind of way

Turns out to be he was ..the opposite of that ...

So when we reached my house ... (Tae's house) ... We decided to bid farewell to each other ...

"Bye ... Oppa !!!" I told him ... But I was still infront of him ...

"Ok ... Bye " He told me ...

I turn around causing my back to face Taecyeon oppa ... But when I turned ,the werewolve ninjas were going on my way ....

"And a 1,2,3,4 .. 1,2,3,4 ... "

Like seriously ..!!!! Even at the evening they're exercising !!! Gosh~

........ But they wont stop ... I think they didnt even notice me .....

I just stood there ... Frozen ....

But suddenly .. Ifelt someone's hand on my shoulders ,.... It was Taecyeon oppa

He hugged me and drag me away from them .....

I saw that he was able to drag me away from them .,... And I knew that I was already safe ....

But what the heck ~ ... He wont break the hug ???
He was hugging for like minutes ..... Finally I decided to break it ..

"Uhm .... *cough* Oppa !!!" Then he broked it ....

He stared at me ...!!! Gosh~ How I hate this !!! Ithought we talked about this

I tried to pull away from him ... but then he hold my hand ... tightly ....

"Tiffany .... Before you go inside .... I want you to know ... that I.....I ....."

He looked at me ... sadly .....

"still love you " He told me as he looked down ....

"I'm ...sorry ... Oppa " I told him .,. then he smiled at me as his eyes become teary ....

"I know .... I-I can wait " He said as he try to smile at me ...

"-No ... Oppa .... I-I love someone else " I said ... Actually it was better to tell him ... because I might just hurt him even more .... If he'll keep on waiting for me

"I-I ..... understand " He told me ....

I know that even tho I dont love him ... still I can treat him as a brother ...
I become guilty when I saw Tears falling down from his eyes ....

He wont let go of my hand ... so I was the one who let go ....

I used my hands to wipe his tears away ....

"You're still my oppa !!!!" Then I hugged him ....

After I broked the hug .... I turned again to him ... Felt quite relive ....

But then .... I saw Taeyeon~ah .... I smiled at her .... But she's crying ???

I run to her .....and she also did the same ......

But when I was about to hug her ... she kept on running .... I -I thougt it was a hug ....

She was running away from her house ... So I decided to chase her !!!

"Taeyeon !!!! Taeyeon !!!" I yelled .....

I can still see her ... but after few minutes she was ....... gone

But I kept on looking for her ..... I know  I was already far from the hotel but either is she ... And its dangerous for her to be far from us ..... far from ...me

I decided to stop first ... I sat on a bench ..... I looked around ....

I was the only one there .....

But then the winds started to blow stronger ... and later did I know it was already raining .....

I run ... still looking for her ....

But I stopped when ...... finally I saw her

She was beside a payphone

hugging her knees ... letting herself get wet in the rain

******************************************************************


Taeyeon was hugging her knees ..while letting herself get wet on the rain ....

Tiffany who was looking at her from afar .... Slowly approached her ....

"Taeyeon ??" She said ... Taeyeon hear it but pretended not to ... instead she continue to hug her knees while sobbing ....

"Taeyeon !!!!" Tiffany said .... she went to Taeyeon then hold her to stand up ...
Taeyeon finally remove her hands that covered her face .... Tiffany saw her eyes that were soaked with tears ...

"What happened to you ??... Taeyeon ??? Are you ok ??" She said as she cupped Taeyeon's face ... But the latter hesitated ... she moved her head to avoid Tiffany

"A-Are .. You ....Angry at me ???" Tiffany ... asked her ... stuttering ...

Taeyeon who was looking down slowly raised his head to look at Tiffany .....

"I-Im .. not ..." She said in a cold yet low voice ....

"Well ... tell me what happened !!! " Tiffany insisted .....

Taeyeon began to cry again .... and again .... Tho her tears were flowing with the rain that drops on her face ... Tiffany was able to feel the sadness in her ....

She slowly cupped Taeyeon's cheek .... And hugged her tightly .....

They stood like that for sometime when Taeyeon finally gave in .. and tell her ...

"I-I can understand if you like ...him " She said in a sad tone .. Because of that Tiffany broked the hug ....and looked at her .... confused ....

"What are you saying ... Taeyeon ?" She said ...

"I said ... I'll understand if you like him .... Even tho ..... it hurts me badly " Taeyeon finally confessed ...

"Why ?? Why is it hurting you ??" Tiffany asked ... her ... as she cupped Taeyeon's face ...

"I ..... I ...... I love you .... I love you Tippani " Finally Taeyeon said ....

Taeyeon looked at her and said ..... "You have ... no idea ... How much I like you ,How much you make me smile .... How much my eyes change for you ,and how much I wish you were mine-" Before Taeyeon could finally finish ....

Tiffany already pressed her lips against the latter .... Taeyeon stood there frozen ... Not even responding to Tiffany's kiss .....

It was just a quick peck tho ..... But Taeyeon felt strange again .. as if Butterflies were flying on her belly ....

Tiffany looked at her .... and giggled because of Taeyeon's eyes again .. It turned to red .... But Taeyeon was still frozen & dumbfounded about the situation .....

Tiffany put her arms on Tae's shoulders ....

"You should have tell me a long time ago .." she said as she smile ....

Taeyeon looked at her. ... "A-Am I ... Too late ??"

Tiffany shook her head .... She leaned her head to Tae's ears ...

"No ... I just thought I was the only one who feels this way towards you " She shyly said ...

"So does this mean that ....." Taeyeon was cutted off ... when Tiffany gave her another peck

"I.... *kiss*   Tiffany   *kiss*   loves   *kiss*  Taeyeon *kiss* ...... so so so so so
*kiss**kiss*kiss*kiss* ... much " then she giggled ....

If only Tiffany's lipstick was obvious enough ... Taeyeon's face must be covered with lip marks ...

Both of them was soo happy ... as they were hugging each other ....
But Taeyeon remembered something ....

"But what about him ... I saw him holding your hands a while ago " Taeyeon said ... quite ... uhmm not quite but ... so jealous

"Dont worry .... I dont love him like I do to you ... Silly Tae-Tae" Tiffany said ...
Taeyeon looked at her puzzled ...

"Tae-Tae ?" She asked ...

"Its my nickname for you ... Why you dont like it ??" Tiffany pouted ...

"Aniya !!! Ofcourse I like it ... " Taeyeon said ..

"Arent you forgetting somethin' ?"  She asked Tae ... She was thinking of what would she forgot ... But she shook her head ...

"Nah~ I dont forget something .... " She said then Tiffany punched her arms ...

"Ouch ...what was that for ??" Taeyeon asked .... Tiffany turned to her causing her back to face Tae ...

"You didnt even give me a nickname " Tiffany murmured to herself ...But Tae hear her ...

Taeyeon gave her a back-hug ... which made Tiffany's dissapointment fade ...

"Mushroom .... " she told her ...

"What Mushroom ... ??" Tiffany asked as she hold Taeyeon's hands which was hugging her ...

"My nickname for you ... And dont you dare ask me why !!!" She said ... Tiffany turned again ...

Then they both walk in the rain ... holidng hands

******************************************************************

"Ugh !!! I cant open my room " Taeyeon said as she tries to unlock her room with her key ...

Tiffany knew that everyone was already asleep so she thinks they'll just burden them if they asked for the spare keys ...

"Tae-Tae ... You can sleep at my room ...." Tiffany sugggested ....

~Omo ... In her room .. ??? Eiiikkkk ... Stop the ert thougts-Taeyeon thought to herself ...

"Ok then ... keke" Then they went to Tiffany's room ...


*

"Tae .. you can sleep already ... I'll just take a shower " Tiffany said ...

~Omo .... The shower ... Eiii ... Aish!!! KIM TAEYEON .. Sleep already " Taeyeon thought .. as she smiled to her lover ...


After few minutes ... Taeyeon isnt asleep yet ....

And Tiffany has just finish taking a shower ..... Taeyeon decided to just do something to escape boredom ... so she stood up ...

But when she turned ... she saw Tiffany ... only with a towel on her body ...

"Oh ~Tae ... Still not sleeping ?" Tiffany asked her ... Taeyeon couldnt belive that she seeing this right now ...

"O-Oh ... Yeah~ .. I was ....waiting for you " Taeyeon said as she quickly turned around ...

"Ok then ... I'll just change to my clothes " Tiffany said ... then Taeyeon went to lay on Tiffany's bed ....

Soon enough ... Tiffany already finished changing .... Then she went to Taeyeon ... She saw that the dork was already asleep ....

She lay on her bed .....

"I'm happy Im with you Tae .... I wish we would be like this ... Forever " Tiffany murmured as she hugged sleeping Taeyeon ....

~Oh .... You can be with her alright ..... But not forever ~Sica thought as she clowly closed the door ....
******************************************************************

I hope you like it ..... Well Taeny isnt official but atleast they know their feelings for each other .....

But Sica here .... doesnt want Taeny Sweet moments ... XD
So comment if you like it or not ... its ok ... But  I hope you like it :)