Everyone deserves to know the truth .... even if it hurts

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Hwang Tiffany *

"I'll be back ..ok ?" I told Taeyeon .After that I followed father in a room ...

He told me to sit down ... Then he began to walk back and forth again and again ..

"What do you want to talk about ,Father ?" I asked him .. then he stopped to walk ..

He sighed ....

"How true ... is the issue that you're already in a relationship ?? He asked me as he put his hands on the table ...

"I'm sorry father ... I wasnt able to tell you this .. but ...." I said .. His eyes were telling me to continue ...

"I am in love .... but we're not officially in a relationship right now ?? ... I hope you're not made at me " I said the last one with a low voice ....

I was expecting that he would be agrier to me .. but to my surprise he wasnt ... Instead he hugged me ... I sighed in relief .....

"Why would I be angry at you .. ??? I told you before didnt I ...??? And now you just made me proud by making my dreams for you happen !!" He said sincerely ...

Then he broke the hug .... We stared at each other .....

"I'm glad you're not mad at me ,Father ... And I'm also happy becuase you're happy for us " I smlied at him .... then he cupped my cheek ....

"So when's the wedding ??" He teased me ... We both laughed

"We're not even official now ,Father " I told him ....

"Then let's make it official !!!!" He said ... still poised as a king ....

I cant belive that he accept us ... And support us ....

"Go .. Call Taecyeon and tell him to make you your girlfriend already " He laughed ....

So .... He thought it was Taecyeon ??? .... I thought it was easy that way .... I thought he already knew about us ... Me and Taeng .... But I was wrong

I frowned ... And Father noticed it ....

"What did I say something wrong ?? He asked me ...

I went closer to him ...

I want to tell it to him already ... I want to tell him the TRUTH

"Father .... Its not Taecyeon " I told him ... then he's smile suddenly faded ...

"Then who's the lucky guy ?" He asked me ... Now ,my smile faded ... I looked down at him .... But I forced my self ... I gather all the courage that I need to tell him ....

*****************************************************************
Jessica's POV

"So ... its going just fine ??" Heechul asked me ..

He's not that polite to me ,..because I told him not to when he's only talking to me ...

Heechul was one of my partners ..for this plan ... Because he also hates my father ... Well I dont give a damn about him ... All of Dad's men are with me ... He's so cruel to them ... And he thought they were all trustworthy ??? .. and Im not ??? .. Huh !!! ... well curse his stupid thoughts ....

"So far so good ... But what about your men here ?" I asked him ... Then he smirked at me .....

He went to the kitchen ... "All good ... Well we are all ready the only thing left now is the Werewolf-Vampire Princess " He added as he pour some blood to two glasses ....

He went near to me again and gave me the other glass .....

"Dont worry .... I will soon get her ... " I smirked ..

"Cheers for our plans !!!" He said ... I joined him ... "Cheers ..."

Then we suddenly hear some noises in the palace ... We went to see where that come from and my guess was right .... It was from Father's room .....

"What happened here ?" I said ... as I look around .... I saw my father lying on the ground ..and a man

His room was a mess ... I bet he become so furious that he broke everything he sees .... But I saw him ... It looks like he collapsed ...

His men quickly went to put him into bed ... I ask the mam who was with him a while ago ...

"What happened ?" I asked him ...

"Well you see ,your highness ... He told me to investogate for your mother a long time ago .. Before she died ... Well I wasnt able to tell him the thing's I've discover because ... My child needs me in the human world .. So I've never went here .. Till today ... After my son died yesterday " He said as he look down ....

But what bugs me is .. what's the truth about my mother that made him do this ?

"What was it  ??? What did you tell father ??? ... I have to know it ..please I beg you " I begged him ... He lift his head .. And sighed at me ....

"She ... Your mother .... Had a daughter ......" He said ...

So ... I have a sister ??? ...... I cant belive this ..... and I cant belive Im so happy about that ....

".......but ......" He added ...

"But what ?"

".....she's a werewolf ....." Suddenly my smile and happiness faded ... How can I ruin the werewolves when I have a sister there .... I might kill her yet dont know that she's my sister !!!!!

******************************************************************
Hwang Tiffany *

"WHAT ?" He asked me ... He looks kinda angry ....which is something I dont usually see in him ...

"I ....I love her Father " I explained ,.... But he cleched his fist and teeth ...

".... I -I cant belive this .... Fany~yah .... Yes .. She's the werewolf-vampire princess but ..... she's ....SHE'S A 'SHE' " He yelled at me ....

Tears started to roll down from my eyes ... as I hide my face form him ...
I can feel that he tried to calm himself ...after that ...

I who was already sitting infront of my father ... facepalm myself .....
IFather never once made me angry or dissapointed tho sometimes he does ... He makes sure he makes it up to me ... That's why I love him very much ...

And That's why I hate myself .. for being a bad daughter to her ...

"Listen , Tiffany ...... I promised your mother .. BOA .. When she was still alive ... that I'll take care for you and your future grandchildren .... That was my dream for you ... To have a family of your own .... That's why I was sooo upset when you tell me that you love her ... " He said .... Then he removed my palm form my face ... and wiped the tears away ....

"I want you to be happy Tiffany .. But .... I want you to fulfill my dreams for you .. to be a happy ,married ....and to be a good mother like your Mom .... I want to have grand-children .... " finally he said ...

Then after that he leave me .... I dont what I'm going to do ....

I love Taeyeon but I also love my Father ....

I facepalm myself again ... Crying ang Sobbing alone ....

Till I felt someone's hand caressing my back ...

I turned to see who it was ....

"Taeyeon " I said .. then I hugged her tightly ..... She continue to caressed my back ...

"Mushroom ... Its ok ..... " he told me .... I continue to sob ....

"I know its hard for you ....." she paused ... Then I broked the hug to stare at her

"You know ??" I asked her ...

She nodded ... then I saw her eyes started to get teary ...

"Dont cry .. Tae " I said as I wipe her tears ... She hold my hand ... Then she gazed at me again ...

"... I know its hard for you ... Tiffany " She said ...

" I really love him Tae ... that's why it hurts me the fact the I hurt him " I manage to stopped my tears ... even tho Im really hurt ...

"I knew that too ... But Tippani ... I dont want to see you hurt again ... " she said

"....thats why .... I will not make it hard for you .... " She told me ....

"W-What do you mean ... Tae ?" I asked her ... How I hope I was wrong ....

"Be a good daughter to your Father ... And make your own family " She said ...

My heart started to broke in pieces again ... I never thought I will hear those words from her ...

It hurts ... to know that she's giving up on us ....

******************************************************************
Double Update ... keke ...

I dont have much to say but I still hope that you'll continue to support this ..
Thanks .....