I'm Jessica Jung's #1 Fan : Kim Taeyeon

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"WAAAAAAAAH !!!" I yawn as I stretch my petite body ....

I walk my way to the shower ... *yawn* Guess I'm still sleepy ... Wait I have to visit the "JJ Shrine" ... What does JJ stands for ? JESSICA JUNG .... Hell Yeah~! I'm her #1 fan .. Who would blame me  ? She's pretty , athletic , and so damn y ... Duh ~ Her waistline is only 20 ,mine's 24 ... That's why I can tell that she's pretty amajing ... Wait was that Amajing or Amading ... Oh Damn English classes I SO HATE THEM !!!



I kiss all of her pictures and I bowed in front of the shrine LOL ...


Huh !! I'm too obsess ?? Yeah! kinda but ONLY TO
JESSICA

Too much of this ... I need to take a bathe first ,since today ... Jessica will run for our school ... She will surely win .. :)







*After 10 minutes

I was about to finish taking a bathe when suddenly my phone rang

~Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby ~

"Ugh !!! Really ??? What a nice timing !!!" I took two towels , one for my head and one for my body ...

Then I quickly went to answer my phone ...

"Yeobseyyo ??"

"OH !! MIDGET !!"  Its Sooyoung ... she's the only one teasing me that , Sunny never tease me when it comes to my height .. well ofcourse she's a midget too LOL

"ARGH !!! Soo What now ???" I told her as I blow my hair .

" Yah~ I thought you were Jessica's #1 fan .. How come you're not here yet when the competition is going to start in 10 minutes ?" I gasped ... I look at the clock and saw that it was already 9 am ... Gosh~ I dont have to be late . . OH !!! Eotokke ???

"Ok ok ok .... I'll get there as soon as possible " Then I ended the call ....

I brush my hair while I button my blouse  ... After brushing my hair I went to fix my bag then spray my cologne ... Ugh !!! Where is it ???

I look around looking for my cologne ... And I saw it at the .... Ugh mom put it there again .... Darn it why does she have to put it there at that shelf when I cant even reach it ?? URGH !!!!

I look around again and I saw a the door and the table smaller than the shelf ... A bright idea came to me ...

"Ding !!!" I said as I point my index finger on my right temple .. keke

I jumped and I then I tried to hold onto the door ... And surprisingly !! I was able to hold onto the door ... I mean like what spider-man do ... crawling at the wall ..

Wow this is sooo amazing ..... yet quite weird and creepy

Then I jumped my way to the shelf ... but the 'jump' plan went to be a flying plan ... I can't believe it .,.!!! Did I actually flew my way to get my cologne .... I'm so weird these days ...

I look at the clock again ,then it was already 9:04 am ... 

I quickly put my cologne on the bag and jump thru the stairs ...

"Tae ~ Breakfast is ready !!" Mom told me but I really dont have time to eat !!

"MOM !!! I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL ASAP !!!" I shouted ,,, I knew she'd understand and it just prove me right when she did'nt even get mad at me even if I did'nt eat my breakfast ... I was lucky to have a mom like her :)

"OK THEN ,,, I'LL TELL YOUR FATHER TO BRING IT TO YOU  ... ARRASEO ???" Mom shouted back .

"YEAH ~ THANKS MOM" I told her .... Then I just run since my house is near to our school ..

I run and run as fast as I could ...

"Run Taeyeon , Taeyeon Run Run ~" I sang while running then in just few seconds I already reach our school . ... Yeah~ Amazing ... But it creeps me again ...

I went inside our School sporsts field and then I saw the shikskin ... She was easy to find since she one of the tallest at our campus ....

I sat next to her and Sunny ...

************************************************************************************************

At The Werewolves Castle



"Princess , the king wants to talk to you" Kangin told Tiffany as he bow to her .

"Then tell him , I'll go there after I finish painting " Tiffany said as she continue to paint the girl she always dreams of ... Kangin bowed to her again then leave.



"Finish !!!" Tiffany said as she wipe her sweat at her forehead .......

I wonder if I'll meet you someday ~ Tiffany wondered while she stares at her masterpiece .








"Tiffany !!" Wooyoung : the king told her as they both hug each other ....

"What do you want to talk about , father ?" she said ,smiling a little ...

"Oh~right ...... " the king said ... still poised .... " I'd like you to meet Taecyeon " He said as he point his hand to his right direction .... then Tiffany saw a very masculine man .... but deep inside her she knows she's not into him ... she has never been in a relationship before .

"But Father .... You know that ~"

"Yes .. I know but you have to be ready someday ... since you need someone to look out for you ... " the king cutted her off ..... Taecyeon who was  bowing infront of them quickly get up and went to her ..

"Your highness .. I'm Taecyeon Timothy Francezci from the NewMoon clan " He said as he kiss Tiffany's hands .

She quickly remove her hand from him ,,,, but ofcourse in a respectful way ...

"Nice to meet you Taecyeon ... " she bowed to show respect to him .

"Excuse me father ...." she look to her father "..... Taecyeon ....." then she look to him "But I'll just go hunting outside .. because it's been weeks since my last hunting " Tiffany continued .

"Ok ... then but would you like Taecyeon to accompany you ?" Her father suggested .

"No thank you ,but I think I can do it by my own"  then he nodded his head ... Tiffany bowed again then left them .

***********************************************************************************************

~Back to The School's Sports Field

All of the crowd clapped their hands when Jessica reached the Finish line ..... Especially Taeyeon who was standing and shouting out her lungs that She loves her sooooo much ...

"WOHOOOOOOH !!! JESSICA SARANGHAEYO !!!!" Taeyeon shouted while Sooyoung and Sunny who were next to her covered their ears ...

"AisH~ this girl is really addicted to Sica " Sooyoung whispered to Sunny ...

Jessica's opponents were miles and miles away from her .... That's how fast she runs .....

She waved her hands to the crowd which made Taeyeon shout louder ....

After the race the principal handed the trophy to Jessica .. . For this year its her 2ooth trophy ....

"Thank you very much for all the people who supported me " Jessica said in the microphone .

"Did you hear that ?? She said thank you to me " Taeyeon told Sooyoung and Sunny ...

"She was'nt specific Taeng " Sooyoung told her while eating the popcorns left .

"Whatever .... I'm still one and her best supporter ... " She said as she rolled her eyes .

After her speech Jessica went down the stage and wave again to her admirers and supporters .... Then most of the crowd went near her ... Especially Taeyeon

"Thank you ... Thank you " Sica bowed to them ... While Taeyeon was trying her best to make her way to the crowd ...

Jessica was already signing some authograps ....

~I need her sign - Taeyeon thought to herself .

She pushed everyone so hard ... but still a fat woman infront of her dont let her thru .

~Aisssh!!! This Fat Ahjumma !!!- She thought as she blow her fringe ...

Then the fat lady move to her right .... Taeyeon was pushing her sooo hard that when the lady moved, she fell onto the floor .....

Jessica saw her .... Taeyeon quickly stood up and fix herself ... brushing her blouse and her skirt .

"Are you ok ?" Jessica asked her ... Taeyeon could'nt believe that Sica ,the one whom she admires was infront of her ...

"I-I ..... I-I " Taeyeon was stuttering in front of her which cause Sica to giggle .

"I hope you're ok ......" Sica paused for a moment ... Taeyeon get her expression .

She gulped .. "Taeyeon ... Kim Taeyeon " She said as she hand her hand to her .

"Nice to meet ya !! Taeyeonie " Sica shook her hand ... then the some guards went to them and accompanied Sica to her limo .

After Sica left , all of the people there left too but Taeyeon was still frozen on her spot .

"Tae !!!!" Sunny snapped her fingers infront of Taeyeon which made her comeback to her senses.

"Oh~ Did you see that ????!?! She shook my hand !!!! " Taeyeon told them ....

"Yeah~ Yeah~ ... We saw everything alright ... So lets get somethin' to eat .... " Sooyoung told Taeng as she put her arms to the latters shoulder .

"Huh !! My other friend is obsess with a Runner while the other one was obsess with food .. Aish !!" Sunny murmured to herself but Sooyoung and Taeyeon hear her ...

"WE HEAR YOU SOON KYU " Both of them said in unison .

"I TOLD U TO STOP CALLING ME THAT !!!!!" Sunny told them ... Then they were chasing each other ...


TO BE CONTINUED ......

Hi Guys !!! How was this ???? I just edit the main picture again LOL by the way I really hope you'll comment like and subscribe :) Thank you :D