The Key And The Lock

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"What would we watch ???" Taeyeon asked the both of them ....

"How 'bout romantic comedy ??" Tiffany suggested as she showed her eye-smile ..which she knew Taeyeon loves ....

"Ugh !!! That's boring !!!! How about horror movies ?" Jessica suggested ...

Which made Taeyeon confused ...whether they'll watch romantic comedy or Horror ... She doesnt want to hurt the both of them .... SO she decided to .....

"Ok .... both of you'll play Rock Paper Scissors " She said dorkily ....

Then Tiffany and Jessica stared at ech other ..... Then they both nodded ..

"Ok .... Rock Paper Scissors "
Jessica was scissors ... while Tiffany was a paper

Jessica smiled widely when she saw that she won .... Tiffany on the other side blow her fringe in frustration ...

"So its settle then .... Horror movies " Taeyeon said ....

Then she bought 3 tickets .... then the three of them went inside the cinema ...

~Plan in motion ... -Jessica smirked ....

Then the three of them sat .... with Taeyeon in the middle ....

During the whole movie Jessica was screaming like a dolphin .. And most of the time she hugs Taeng ... Which made Tiffany jealous again ...

~Stupid ... She choose to see this yet she's the one to be easily scared ... Ugh !!! Karma - Tiffany thought ... while eating the popcorns Taeyeon gave her ....

After the movie ... they decided to look for some clothes and things to buy ...

Tiffany who was already upset ... kept on glaring to Sica ...

"Ooooh ..... Nice shades " Taeyeon said as she was looking at the shades ... Tiffany hear it so she went near to Tae ... hoping to get an attention from her ...

"Am I cool Tippani ??" Taeyeon asked her ...

"Ofcourse you are !!!" Tiffany said ... then she fixed Tae's collar like a wife fixing her husband's tie ....

"Wait ... I'll fix it for you " Jessica said... then she pushed Tiffany to fix Taeng's collar ....

Taeyeon noticed it .. But she cant tell Jessica .. their relationship .. tho she's still looking at Tiffany ....

After that they walk their way home .... Tiffany ,Taeyeon ,& Jessica ..

But as they were walking .... Jessica's phone rang ...


*
From :Heechul ....

     Princess ... Is our plan on progress ???
*


Jessica replied ...


*
To : Heechul

      Yeah~ I'll be on my way to plan this .. make sure dad doesnt know about this

From : Sica
*

Then she received another text message again ...


*
To : Sica
      Ofcourse Your highness ....

From : Heechul

"Taeyeon ... I'll go home now " Jessica said ... then Taeyeon nodded her head ...

"Thanks ...... " Jessica said .. then she kissed Taeng's cheeks ... Taeyeon looked at Tiffany .... explaining herself thru her eyes ...

Then Jessica left ... Leaving the two of them alone ...

Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand .... She stared at the latter while walking in the streets ...

"You're not mad at me ?" Taeyeon asked .. Tiffany stopped from walking ... And stare at Taeng ...

"Look ..." She said as she held Taeyeon's both hands ...

"I love you Taeng ... And I trust you as much as how I loved you ... " Tiffany said ... then Taeyeon hugged her ...

"I wont break your trust Pani~yah ... As long as Im living .. it will only be you and you only ..in my heart" She said sincerely which made Tiffany cry ...

"Dont break that promise " Tiffany said .. then they both break the hug ...

"I wont " Taeyeon assured her ... She carefuly wipe Tiffany's tears away .... Tiffany hold her hand ...

"Here " Taeyeon removed her hand from Tiffany's and slowly put it in her pocket ... to get the necklaces ...

She put the lock one on Tiffany's neck and Tiffany put the key to Taeyeon's ..

"This symbolizes ... my love for you ... And as long as Im wearing this ... I would never stop loving you " Taeyeon told her ... Tiffany smiled due to Tae's cheeziness ...

"And what if you lost it " Tiffany asked her ...

"That will never happen and if it ever did it only means Im dead already " Taeyeon teased ... Tiffany punched her arm ...

"Its not a good joke Taeng " Tiffany said ... then they both hug each other ..

*

 

 
*

They already reached their house still with their neckalces ....and fingers interwined .....

They went inside but as soon ... they saw Tiffany's father ...

Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's hand but Tiffany didnt let her to .. instead she hold it tightly ....

"Father , Why are you here ?" She said ... Then Wooyoun gwalked closer to them ... I need to talk to you ...

He said as he look in Tiffany and on Taeyeon ...

******************************************************************
Short update ??? Well I'm not sure but maybe I can update for another chapter this evening or afternoon ... Well I hope you like it !!!

What do you think will Wooyoung (Tiff's father) and Tiffany talk about ??
Is Taeyeon involve ???
What will happen to TAENY ????

Stay tuned guys ...

Plus
you  ... I love your comments ... Keep it up .. And thanks for the support :)

Man Fany and Tae-Tae dancing together ... Cute ^_^