The Truth

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"I'm not lying " Tiffany added .... Taeyeon stared at Tiffany and she can see that Tiffany was'nt lying after all .

Tiffany hold her wrist again then tried to drag her ... Taeyeon let her but someone stop them ..... Taeyeon turn to see who it was .... And she saw Jessica ...

Jessica looked at Tiffany then on Taeyeon .... You can see that she's quite concern to Tae thru her eyes ....

"Are you really ...going with her ??" Jessica asked Taeyeon .

Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's grip and hold Jessica's hand ..... "I'll be fine ... Promise "

~Aish!!! Does she really need to say that to her ,,,right now ??- Tiffany thought as she rolled her eyes ...

Both Jessica and Taeyeon smiled at each other  ..... Tiffany saw them ....

"Ugh !!! ok ok stop the drama already  !!!" Tiffany interrupted them then drag Tae again ....

Taengsic was still gazing at each other ...... "BY THE WAY ...... THANKS FOR THE NOODLES SICA"

Then Tiffany and Taeyeon left Jessica alone ......




***********************************************************************************************
They went to a forest ...



"Hop on !!" Tiffany suggested since she knew that Taeyeon still hasn't discover her powers yet ....

"At your ..... Back ????" Taeyeon asked .... Its weird for her since only boys gives piggyback ride to girls ... And she even thinks that her weight is heavier than Tiffany's ...

(note: They dont know each other's name yet )

"Yeah~ ... It will make us faster .... Believe me " Tiffany assured her ....

"Ok then .... you asked for it " Then Tiffany put her on her back ....

"Hold on my shirt " Tiffany said with a cold tone ....

"Haha ... What are you going to be the "Road-runner" ?? or the "Flash" ?? Huh !! Yeah ~right" Taeyeon told her mockingly since she never believe in Tiffany ....

"JUST-DO-IT ...." Tiffany became quite pissed .... "Chill ... Alright alright " Taeyeon said ... Then she obediently follow Tiffany's commands ...

She hold on Tiffany's shirt then Tiffany started to run ..... She run like a wolf and it was sooo fast ..... Taeyeon on her back was frightened that she was holding to Tiffany too tight that she was already hugging her from behind .... Tiffany smirked when she felt her arms to her waist....

After few minutes they already reach their house ....

They went inside and to Tiffany's surprise she saw her father ....

"Tiff-" He stopped when he saw a girl beside her daughter .... "Is she the-"

"Yes father ... " Tiffany cutted him off ... Then Wooyoung  kneeled infront of Taeyeon ... leaving Tae dumbfounded about the situation ...

~She said he's her father and now he's bowing .... To me ??? I think they're all crazy ... Aish !! Why did I even beleive in this girl _ Taeyeon thought ....

"Your highness !!!!" He said while he slowly stood up .... "Wait ... Where's my parents ....and Key .... Where's my brother ??"

Taeyeon become panicked when she did'nt saw her family ....

"Your highness ... Your family are in our castle ... They're safe there you dont need to be worry ... ."

"But can I see them ???... And why are them in a castle ???... And why do you keep calling me your highness ?? " Taeyeon asked them lots of questions ..... But Wooyoung knows that he needs to go back to the castle .... and leave them here .... since its more safer here ...

"Im sorry your highness but you cant see them .... You cant go to the werewolves ....."

~werewolves ??!?! - Taeyeon thought again ..

".....castle since the vampires are hunting for you ... Thats why you need to stay here with my daughter ..." He said as he point to Tiffany ...

".... She'll protect you and she can explain to you everything ,,,,,Now I think the castle needs me " He said .... He bowed again to Taeyeon ...

"Tiffany be sure that she's safe " Tiffany bowed to him to show that she assures him ... Then Wooyoung walk away from them leaving the two of them alone ....

Taeyeon who was still dumbfounded sat on the couch ... thinking and trying to analize anything ......

Tiffany sat beside her .....

"So ..... Do you still dont get it ??" Tiffany asked her ... Taeyeon turned to her ....

"Really don't get it ......"

"Ok then I'll explain everything ....... You were the chosen princess that they said ....was destined to end the war between the vampires and the werewolves ..... You were the only child  of the werewolf prince and the vampire princess ..... That's why you're a werewolf-vampire princess ...... " Tiffany explained but Taeyeon still did'nt get it ....

"So ... You're saying that the parents who took care for me for almost 24 years arent my real parents ..??" Taeyeon asked her ... Tiffany nodded her head sadly .....Taeyeon's eyes become teary ...

"So where are my real parents ??" She asked her again ... Tiffany knew that it will really break her heart if she'll tell her the truth but she also knew that Taeyeon deserves to know it ....

"They're ......... Gone now" Tiffany said as she look down .....

Taeyeon stareted to sob and cry .... She cover her face with her hands and continue on sobbing .....

Tiffany tried to comfort her but she knew it was useless ...so she decided to hug her .....

She caressed her back to comfort her .... "Its ...ok " She said calmly ..

To be continued .........


************************************************************************************************

That's the update for today ... Hope you like t guys ... :) LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ...

By the way ...... Is it good if we let Sica know the truth ??? Just comment guys

You can also ask for spams or anything :) Thanks for reading :)

************************************************************************************************

"You have'nt found her yet ????" The king become furious ....

"No ....  " Sica said in a cold tone .... "You useless thing ~" He said ....

He slap her in the face sooo hard that Sica's white skin turn to red ..... She started to cry silently ...

"You're really a disgrace !!!" He yelled at her .... Sica slowly turn her head up and glare at her own father

"From the very start ..... You never treat me like your own daughter did'nt you ... IM JUST A DISGRACE !!! ..... That's why I did'nt waist my time finding that princess ..... You know why ???? .......... cause even if I'll find her you still wont be proud of me !!! " She said then she walked away from him ....

*************************************************************************************************