Right Here Waiting

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you




Tiffany's POV

Its already late ...... And the meteor shower has ended ........

It was .... beautiful ..... But I think it would be more beautiful if Taeyeon's with me ....

But why didnt she come ???



Maybe she was just ....... still fixing her things ..... Dont worry Tae ,I'll still wait for you ...

I know she promised to me .... And I believe in her

I thought as I sat on a bench looking at the stars above waiting for her ...

******************************************************************************
Jessica's POV

Soon enough all of those people who beat me became frightened about it ....

The werewolf-vampire become calm ..... It turned to me ..... and I saw her eyes .....

She seems familiar .....to me

I knew she's the werewolf-vampire princess .... Because she's the only one .....

Then she began to walk towards me .... while me who was still dumbfounded and frightened took step backward ....

She was staring at me ... As if telling me not to be afraid .....

Then later did I know it already carried me and and drag me somewhere else ....

"LET ME GO !!!! I SAID LET ME GO" I whined at her ... But she just continue to fly ....

Then she went to .... Taeyeon's house .... Does she know her ???

She went inside still carrying me bridal-style ..... and put me into Tae's bed !!

Its kinda weird actually how she knows every room in Taeyeon's house ....

I cant see anything .... because the light in her room was .... turned off ....

I tried to walk but my feet didnt let me ..... I fall into the floor and then ......


Taeyeon's POV


I turn the lights on and then I saw Jessica .... She collapsed

I went to her and carry her again ... Put her on my bed ......

I stared at her and I saw her sweat falling down from her very flawless face ....

I put my hand to her forehead ..... Gosh~ She have a fever ???

I quickly went downstairs and get a bowl full of water and a clothe ... 

And put it to her forehead ..... I wipe the wet cloth to every part of her body so it wont be hot ...


After that I went to sit next to her ... holding her hand so tight ....

I knew she needs me now ... And I'd promise not to leave her .... Promise ....
Wait I forgot I promised Tiffany .....

I quickly went to the mirror ..... My clothes has been tored apart ... I looked like a beggar now 

So did I actually change ???

"Taeyeon !!!" I hear someone shout ... And saw it was Sica ... She was having a nightmare ... So I run to her and wake her up ...

"Sica !! Sica !!" I said as I slap her face ... Then soon enough she woke already ...

"T-Tae ??? W-Where's the w-??" She stopped when she looked at me ....

My mind was battling whether to tell her or not ... Ugh !!! but she saw me already ... this isnt the time that I should just deny it to her ....

"I-Im .... the .....werewolf-vampire you saw a while  ago " I said ....half stuttering .....

"Oh... J-Jeongmal ??? (really) " I nodded .... Then I saw her paused for a bit like thinking of something ... I wish I didnt make a mistake about telling her the truth ...

"Oh ... Then did you ... save me ??" She asked ... I nodded again ...then she huged me tightly ...

"Taeyeon why didnt you-" Someone said ... Jessica and I broke the hug and turned to see who's there ... I-Its the wolf

"S-So ..... Y-You're ...with h-her ... all along !!" She said .... She looked at me .... I somehow felt guilty ... Then I saw her eyes starting to get teary .....

 
She wiped it ... And pretend not to cry ... But I knew I hurt her ..

"U-Uhmmm..." I said as I stood up infront of her .... I walk towards her but she just run away from me ....

I tried to chase her but ... She was too fast ....

"YAH !!! NEUGDAE !!!  COME BACK !!!" I yelled ... till I didnt saw her ....

"Sorry " I murmured but I know it was no use ...

*****************************************************************************

Hi !!! Guys how's this chapter ?????

Bad Taeyeon~Ah !!!! You should say sorry .... LOL

And what do you think Jessica was thinking that time ???

What will happen to Taeny ???

Want to know ?? Stay tuned guys ... And comment I love your comments

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)