Fooled

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Tiffany Hwang ...

"Where's the werewolf-vampire princess ??" I asked the maids ...

I want to talk to her ..... But it made me curious about it a while ago ..... Its like she was so happy after she meet up with Jessica .... I trust her .... But ofcourse you cant take away the jealousness I feel everytime she's with Jessica ..... I mean before she knew she was in love at me ... She was in love with her .....

The maids told me that Tae-Tae went outside ... Think she bought something ....

So I went outside to look for her also ..... But when I was at the gate ,I saw someone ....

It was my father ....

"Father , Why are you here ?" I asked him slowly ... I dont want to talk 'bout that stuff again .....

"I ...... I need to talk with you-"

"Father, If its about the past situation again ... Im afraid I cant talk now " I told him .... I avoided to look at him ,.... but he put his hands on my shoulder ..... SO I looked up ...

 

"No ..... We need to talk " He said as he smile to me ....

*

"So are you saying that -?" I asked him ..... I cant belive this ...

"Yes .... I will not force you marry Taecyeon .... I'll let you choose what & who you want ... If you love her then ... Both of you shall have my full support & Blessings " He said ... I cant take it .... My eyes become teary as I hug my father ....

"Thanks ... Dad " I said ..... It was my first time calling him Dad .. Since you know , we're royal ... so  I need to be polite .... And the word Dad was less polite .. but I love it ... & I love him

"Its alright .,.Tiffany " He said as he caressed my back ...

then suddenly someone come .....

"Tiffany they said you were looking form-" Taeyeon stopped when she saw us ...

"Ooops ...Im sorry -" She said as she tried close the door ... but father cutted her off ...

"No .. Taeyeon ....Come here " He said .... then I broked the hug with Dad ...

When Taeyeon come closer .... He quickly went to hug her .....

"Thank you for loving my daughter ...." He said sincerely to her ...

Gosh~ Ive never been so happy in my life .... Seeing to two most important people in my life like this ....

"I-Its ok ... Your highness " Taeyeon told him ... Then she mouthed and asked me if it was ok to hugged him back ... then I nodded

"Please .... Dont call me 'Your highness' or 'King' or whatsoever .... just call me Dad " He said ...

"Ok then Y- I mean ... Dad " She said ... then all of smiled and hugged each other ....

Soon enough Father went back to our castle ....

But before he went back he told Tae-Tae to took care of me .... And ofcourse my Dork lover promised .... She better not broke it or else .....

I thought .....

Then we were walking , fingers interwined ... our back to our house when suddenly ....

Taeyeon's phone rang .....

"Oh -" She said .. then she removed her hands from mine ....

She smiled then looked at me .... "I'll be back ...okay ?"

Then she immediately gave me a quick peck ..... then went on her way ....

I was wondering where she'll go .... But I know TAe would never do something to hurt me right ??? ...

Yeah~ She promised ...

I turn around and went inside ....

*

Jessica Jung #

"So .... How was this ????" I asked her as I showed the thing I prepared for them


"Its beautiful .... Sica " She said as she hugged me ....

Then she broke it .. then went to take a look at my masterpiece again .....

"So what are you waiting for ?" I said .. but she just looked at me puzzled ...

"Duh~ Text .. her to come here " I told her .... keke ... I smirked inside

Then she texted Tiffany .... After that I gave her the flowers for her to give it to her ... But we all know it wont happen right ???

"So ... What did she said ?" I asked her ...

I put soem wine on the glasses but she stopped me ...

"dont worry !!! ... It still enough when Tiffany's already here " I assured her ..

"So ?" I asked again as I pour some for me and for her ...

"Ah .... She said she's coming" 

Yeah~ The drinks were already right ... the potion is the only thing lacking ....

"Oh. .... Look at those birds Tae .... They're beautiful right ?" I told her ..

Using my vampire skills .. I immediately put all of the potion on her wine ....

Glad she didnt notice it ....

"For Taeyeon & Tiffany " I said as I raise my glass ....

End of JESSICa's POV

"For us !!!!" Taeyeon said .. then both of them drink their wine ....

Taeyeon drink it with just one-shot .... And Jessica saw it ....

Jessica thought that Taeyeon drank every drop of the potion ... but she didnt ... The last drop was still there ... But noone noticed it ....

They both smiled at each other ..... but suddenly ... Taeyeon's head started to ache ....

"UGh ........ ARGH !!!!!!" .... Jessica pretended to be concerned ....

"What's the matter ... Are you okay Tae ?" She asked ...

Taeyeon lifted her head ..... Jessica saw it ..... The process of her heart changing ....

Taeyeon's eyes .... turned orange ... to pink ... & Finally to RED ....

"Look at me " Jessica said .... Taeyeon looked at her. ...

"I was the one you loved Taeyeon ...... I was the one who had always been there for you " She continued ...

Taeyeon's mind ... & Her imagination become wide ....

Everything .... About Tiffany was gone .... The moments she spend with Tiffany turned out to be the moments she spend with Jessica .....

The potion changed her heart & mind .... Then her eyes turned to its original color ...

Taeyeon looked at Jessica ....

"I love you ?" She asked ... Jessica nodded ....

"Yes .. Taeyeon .... & I love you too ...." She smirked ....

Soon enough Jessica noticed that someone was already staring at them ....

So she leaned her head closer to Taeyeon .... And soon enough their lips met .....

Sica skillfully removed Tae's necklace & hid it in her pocket ....

Tiffany walked slowly infront of them ....

"T-Taeyeon ????" She said ... then both Jessica & Taeyeon stared at her ....

"What ???" Taeyeon asked ...

"W-Why .... ??? And ... W-What is this ???" Tiffany asked them stuttering ....

"What ???" She asked again not getting any of what Tiffany is saying ...

"You'd text me to come ... A-And .... I ..I just saw the both ... of you .. kissing " She said ... Tiffany didnt noticed how tears started to fall down from her cheek ..

"Oh ... I never texted you ... & The kissing thing was ... becuase I love Jessica"
 Taeyeon said Proudly .. beause she thought Jessica was the one she love ...

"A-Are you kidding me ??"

"No !!! Ofcourse not !!!" Taeyeon told her ....

Then Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon wasnt wearing the necklace anymore ...

"This is not You KIM TAEYEON .... This is not you !!!!"

"This is me !!! Tiffany .... & Why do you have to be so angry if I tell you that I loved Jessica !!!" Taeyeon yelled at her ...

This time Tiffany no longer takes it ...

"So .. this is it ??? ... You fooled me Taeyeon .. !!! You fooled me " Tiffany said then she left them ... crying and sobbing ...

"What's with her ??" Taeyeon asked Jessica ...

"Dont mind her ... Taeyeon ..." Jessica explained ... then both of them went to Jessica's house ...

Where Taeyeon thought was also her house ...

To Be continued .....

*****************************************************************
Double Update ... Sorry guys if I dint make it the way you expect it .... its for the suspense .. keke ....

But ofcourse all of you knows that its Taeny right ??? .. so dont worry yourselves ...

I hope your not mad at me *peace*