My Fault ...

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"Ok ... So here is the hallway ... You can let some guest stay here if you want to ....like .... Sica "
Tiffany told her .. Though she found it hard to say Jessica's name because for her ... it still hurts..

"So where's your room ?" Taeyeon asked her .... While staring at her deeply ...

"The scond room here ... Actually we already passed it " Tiffany said ...still poised and cold ..

"Can I see .. Can I see ??" Taeyeon asked her as she showed her aegyo to her

  "PLEASE !!!!!" Taeyeon continue to show her aegyo ...
But Tiffany just find it annoying >.< ...

"Arasseo ,Arasseo !!!" Pissed , Tiffany told her ...

Then they went inside Tiffany's bedroom ...


"UGH !!! My eyes burn !!!!" Taeyeon suddenly said as she cover her eyes ...

Tiffany who was frightened went to her .... "Yah~ Wae ??"

Taeyeon looked at her slowly as if her eyes were really burned ...

"Too.much.pink." She whispered ...

"Aish~ Stop fooling around !!! ... Anyways this isnt my real room remeber that I live in the werewolves castle ... " Tiffany reasoned to her ... Then she fix her bed when she saw it ...

Taeyeon saw that Tiffany was quite busy so she just roam around her pinkish room ...

She saw a picture on the table ...

"Ahw ~ Kyeopta (cute)"

"Yah~ Yah~Yah~ Dont touch anything !!!" Tiffany said ... Then she quickly get her picture and hide it at a drawer ...

"We need to leave my room now " She told Taeyeon then immediately lead the way outside her room ...

They went to the second floor ....

"Your room would be ........ here " Tiffany pointed at the last room ...

"Aish~ She hates me that much that her room is very far from mine ??" Taeyeon said in a low voice ...

Tiffany heard it but she pretended not to ....

"You can go there after this .. You still need to see other parts of this hotel yet .. "Then again ... She lead their way to the hotel grounds ... While Taeyeon was only there at her back .. following Tiffany ...

"Here is the pool .. You can swim here if you want too ... "




"But ofcourse you cant make yourself tan here or else you'll burn ... " Tiffany told Taeyeon ...

"Why will I burn ?" Taeyeon asked her .... Tiffany laughed mockingly at her ...

"Did you forget ..... Your a werewolf-VAMPIRE princess .... So that only means that you cant spend too much time in the sun .. Huh !! Babo !!" Tiffany said ... Then she lead their way again ..

But Taeyeon on the other side kept on mocking her ... "Babo !!" she kept on copying Tiffany ...
That she didnt notice how close her feet was in the pool ...

"Ugh!! Why do you have to be so sl-" Tiffany was cutted off when she saw that Taeyeon was about to fall in the pool ... Luckily for her Tiffany was fast enough to catch her ...

But their eyes met again ... They stared at each others eyes .... Both not letting go of each other ..

Taeyeon's heart began to beat fast again ... She can feel her heart beating ...



DUNG ~ DUNG ~ DUNG ~ DUNG

Tiffany was also frozen when her eyes met Taeyeon's .... She was still holding Taeyeon ... 

But while she was looking at her she remember Taeyeon's words ...

"I-Im sorry .... Tiffany"

       " I LOVE HER "   
those words began to repeat on Tiffany's mind ... She can barely feel how her heart was starting to break again ...

Then she let go of Taeyeon ...

"A-Ah ... We need to eat now ... I'll go now .. You'll just go there .. Just straight forward and you'll see the restaurant there " Finally Tiffany said while avoiding any eye-contact with Taeyeon ....

She didnt realize how Tae's eyes changes its color ... even Taeyeon herself never realizes it ..

Tiffany went to eat first at the hotel's restaurant ....

(Note: Only werewolves are there ... But only Tae and Fany are still eating on the restaurant alone )

Tae saw her alone .... She went and get her food then she sat across Tiffany ...

But Tiffany stood up and move at the other table beside them ... But Taeyeon was also stubborn she also sat on the table across her  ....

Tiffany was about to move again but Taeyeon hold her ....


They stared at each other again ...

"Sit !!! ..... you bad Wolf ~" Taeyeon commanded her ...

  "Wolf ???" Tiffany asked her ....

"Thats how you treat me evrytime ... Making me sleep on the floor ?? I'm just a wolf for you ,, Are'nt  I ???" Tiffany said as her eyes began teary ...



Tiffany remove Taeyeon's hands and began to walk away from the latter ....

"Tiffany .. I .. I" Taeyeon tried to but she cant even chase Tiffany ....

She sat outside Tiffany's room ... waiting for her to open it ....

*****************************************************************************

Tiffany *

I continue to sob and cry at my pillow .... I tried to fix my heart .... But she'll just break it again ..... If only I can change my feelings for her .... I will ....

But my heart still beats for her .... No matter what I'll do and no matter what she does ..

"Tiffany .... Please .... !!! Open !!!" I heard her ...

Its no use Tae ... It just hurts me more !!!

"Leave !!!!" was all I can say ...

I wish I can say that also to my feelings for you .... Leave ... Cause  I dont know if  I can bare this pain anymore ....

"Listen .... Tiffany ... I-I''m sorry ... If  I have hurt your feelings ... And If you still dont want to talk I'll patiently wait *sob* for you "

Was she crying ??

I stopped for awhile .... I tried to walk and  I really want to open the door knob but ...
I-I cant ....

I went to sit and lean my back on the door ... Still crying and sobbing silently ....

 

END OF TIFF's POV

Taeyeon's POV

I told her that if she'll be ready to talk ... I would be here ...

But I really dont know that I can hurt her by that .... And whats more weird is that I hear her crying and now  I didnt even notice that my own tears were falling down from my cheek too..

Am I hurting because she's hurt too ?? Ugh !!! Its all my fault ...

*****************************************************************************
Double Update ~ Weeeiiiiii .... I hope you're not crying ..keke ...

I'm sorry if  I put it these way ..... I still hope you like it :)

Comment Comment Comment Comment .... And subcribe too ... keke ;)