The Werewolf-Vampire Princess ??

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"Well ... Ok then " Taeyeon said ... Tiffany become so happy that she showed her Eyesmile to Taeyeon ... When Taeng saw it ,her jaw dropped ....

~Her ...Eye ....smiles :) - Taeyeon stared adoringly at her ....

"Ok ... But should we go there now ?" Tiffany asked her again which made Taeyeon to go back to her senses ....

"A-Ah .... I'm just going to go there ... You can go there first " Taeyeon told her still poised ...

"Arasseo " She added ....

Then Tiffany started to take a shower ,getting ready ......

Then someone knocked ... Taeyeon opened the door since Tiffany is still in the bathroom ....

"Anneyeong haseyo .... Princess " Kyuhyun bowed infront of her ... Taeyeon smiled

"I just deliver Princess' Tiffany's clothes and things " Kyuhyun added ... then Taeyeon let her in ...

He put Tiffany's things in Taeyeon's room and bow again to her ...

"Are you going already ?" Taeng asked him ...

"Yes ,Your highness ... The king still needs me there " He said then he leave ....



*After few minutes .....


"I hear Kyuhyun !!!" Tiffany said as she went out of the bathroom ...

"Yeah~ He brought your things " Taeyeon said .... Tiffany went to her things ...

"Yes ~" Tiffany said ...... Then Taeyeon added "Yes ~ You wont be borrowing my clothes" She continued mockingly ...

Tiffany rolled her eyes ....


Then Tiffany went to change her clothes while Taeyeon waited outside the room ...

"Tiffany-" She was cutted-off when she saw her ...




Tiffany went outside looking like this .... Taeyeon had her jaw dropped again and this time Tiffany saw her ..

"I know why you act like that ..... Taeyeon you ....." Tiffany said ... Taeyeon was already thinking that Tiffany might feel that she likes her ...

"No ... No no no no "

"Dont deny it !!!" Tiffany said as she swing her index finger infront of Taeyeon ...

"D-Deny what ??" Taeyeon dont know why does she feel nervous ....

"That you're ....... jealous !!!" Taeyeon has the WHAT ??- expression ... Because she thought that Tiffany is telling that she likes her ...

"I know you're jealous because my clothes are WAAAY better than yours " She added sarcastically ....

"Whatever ... If I'll be the princess then I'll have clothes better than you do " Taeyeon said as she rolled her eyes ...

"Ok ... I'll go now " Tiffany told Taeyeon as she was about to leave she turned again ..

"Taeyeon .... You're going to right ??" She asked .... Taeyeon smiled warmly at her ..

"Ofcourse I'll do " She assured her then Tiffany showed her eyesmile again ...

-DUGUDUG ..... DUGUDUG-

~What was that ?? - Taeyeon said as she put her hand on her chest ...

~Was that my heart beating ???- She added   ....

Then Tiffany started to walk away .....

"Why do I feel this way ?" She wondered .....

**********************************************************************

Jessica's POV


I was just walking at the streets .... Dont know where to go ....

I knew I should have never left Tae but I dont want to be a burden to her ... I just want to have fun ... I just cant accept that I'll never feel that if I'm still like this ... A vampire princess ...

I was thinking deeply while walking and I didnt notice that I bumped into someone ...

"YAH !!!!" They shouted at me ... I want to just bit him so that he'll know that nobody shout to JUNG JESSICA ... But I cant ... Not in the human world ...

***********************************************************************
KIM TAEYEON

After few minutes I finally decide on the clothes I'll wear ... And now I look like this :


"Just smiple .... I know the simply is beauty ... keke " I said then I looked at the mirror again ....

I went downstairs and get my bag ... and exit our house ...










I was walking alone at the streets .... Aissh !!! I should have tell that wolf to wait for me since its so scary here .... Whatever ... They better not mess with me ... Im a werewolf and a vampire .. Huh !!! I'll just bite their neck or anything ... keke but how will I transfrom to be like that ???

I look at the skies ... Oooh !!! cool isnt that the planets ... ?? Oooh and they're forming a straight line .... Nice ~

I thought then when I turn my head ... Something caught my eye ... A girl being surrounded by people ...



And that someone is .......... Jessica ???

I went closer and I saw that the people wer already kicking her and doing bad things to her ...

Sica's already crying ... but why does she have to let herself get beaten by them ....

These people .... I just want to kick them and bit them right now ....

I become sooo furious and the next thing I knew I was already attacking them ....

************************************************************************
JUNG JESSICA ....

Humans started to kick me and puch me ... But I'll just let them do it .. Since I'm  already  immune to pain ... Father does this things everytime to me .....

I tried to avoid but my eyes wont let me to.... I started to cry ... not because I was hurt but when I remember the day when my mother died ... I was still young that time .. but father knows no mercy .... He kicked me and puch same as what I'm feeling right now ...

LIFE IS FULL OF CRAP !!!!!

I just let them do it ... and close my eyes but later I dint feel their puches nor their kicks .... I opened my eyes and saw a .....


That werewolf isnt just a werewolf .... It has wings ????

Is that the WEREWOLF-VAMPIRE PRINCESS ???

***********************************************************************

DUNG-DUNG-DUNG ... I told ya !!! Sica will know the truth .... I'm sorry for the

DUGUDUG DUGUDUG thingy ... I just thought it was the heartbeats sound .. XD
Thanks for reading keep the support guys and the comments too ;)

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE