Soon things will go my way

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend




Hwang Tiffany *

I went inside Taeyeon's room ... I smiled as I saw her resting on her bed ...

She smiled at me too .... I quickly went to lie next to her ..... as she put her arms to hug me ....


"Why are you here ?" She asked me .... as she brushed my hair ....

"Nothing .... I just want to hug you Tae-Tae" ..I played with her fingers. ....

Thrn she hugged me tightly .... "You like it !!!??"

I nodded .... After that her phone rang ....

She immediately stood up and answer it ....

"OH ... Sica~ " She called her ....... Does she really have to ???

"Uhm ... Yeah~ Okay .... Wait for me .... Arasseo " She said then ended the call..

I looked down .. playing with my own fingers ... Ofcourse !!! Im jealous .... !!

"Why are you frowning ?" She said ..as she climb to her bed and pinch my cheek ....

"You're were talking with Sica right ? " I asked her ... She leaned her head closer to mine ,,,, Ofcourse I cant ignore her cute and angelic face ... Thats why I looked at her as I pout my lips ...

"Yeah~ ... Your jealous again ?" She asked me seductively ... playingwith my hair ...

I didnt respond... She leaned closer .... Omo ... I feel like my whole body heated up ....

"I asked you didnt I ??? ... ..... " I still didnt respond .. then she moved ... away from me .... I dont know whats into me but suddenly I move .. & Now Im on top of her ...

"Woah~ " She said ... I looked at her .... My heart cant take it ~ ... Looking at Taeng makes it pound faster ....

"If I tell you ... Im jealous then what will you do ...??" I asked her as I bit my lip..

"Is there something .. I should be jealous about ?" I asked her again ... And she just stare at me ... I leaned closer ... and capture her lips ...

She put her arms ... around my neck as she pushed me closer ....
I could feel heaven ... as I feel her soft lips aginst mine ....

Our kiss was getting deeper and deeper .. as I felt my body getting warmer and warmer ......

I never wanna stop but then someone knocked the door .....

"Your highnesses .... Your lunch is already ready ....." The maid said .....

I stopped ... as we both broked the kiss ....

"Uhm .... let's eat ?" Taeyeon asked me shyly ... I gave her a quick peck again and smiled at her ....

"Ok ..."

*

Jessica was already waiting in the park for Hours .... He was still sitting on a bench but suddenly ... the wind blew stronger .....

Jessica knew it was going to rain ... And unfortuantely she dont have an umbrella ... So she went near a small building .. incase its going to rain .....

Then it rained ...... "Where's Taeyeon ?" She said as she put her arms around herself .....

She put her hands .. letting it get wet in the rain ....

then she noticed something ... someone was also doing the same with her ... she looked closer .....

"Yul ?" She asked .... Then Yuri take her hood off .... revealing her face ...

"Oh .... Sica " Yuri smiled widely ... She went closer to Sica ...

"What brings you here ?" She asked her ....

"Well I was waiting for someone ...." Jessica answered ....

The winds blew stronger ... then Rain never stopped ....

Yuri nodded her head ...

"Well how's You & Yoona ?" She asked Yuri .... the latter looked down ... But soon enough she was able to smile at Sica ...

"I already broke up with her ... but we're still friends now " She explained ...

Then Sica nodded her head ... "I see"

The lightning strike .... Jessica who was afraid of the lightning .. Hugged Yuri tightly ....

"I-Is ... it ..... over ?" Yuri caressed her head ... "Yeah~"

Then she immediately pull back from Yuri .... When she noticed their position a while ago ...

Soon enough .... Yuri noticed that Jessica was already cold .....

"Here " She said as she let Jessica wear her jacket ....

"Thanks "She smiled .... Yuri looked at her .... even tho Jessica wont noticed it ...
She felt likes she wants to be there for Sica ... Always ....

Then soon enough the rain wasnt that strong ... Taeyeon waved at Sica from a distance ...

"Uhm ..... Is she the one you were waiting for ?" Yuri asked her as she looked at Taeyeon ...

"Yeah .... " Yuri nodded her head ....

"Is she .... your girlfriend ?" Yuri asked her again ... Jessica shook her head .... Somehow Yuri felt relieved about it ...

"But she will soon be " Jessica said a low voice ... But Yul hear it ...

Then Jessica went towards Taeng ... But she looked at Yul again ....

"How about your jacket Yul ???" Sica yelled ... Yuri forced to smiled at her ...

"You can keep it " She said ... Jessica smiled to her again ... then leave with Tae ...

~Its enough to see you smile - Yuri murmured to herself as she was gazing at Sica from afar ...

*
"So ... You want to ask her right ?" Jessica asked Taeyeon as she stir her juice ...

"Yeah~ ... I think you're good at this things thats why I ask you " She said ...

Jessica took a quick sip on her juice ...

"Well its more romantic if you'll ask her for a date " She said ...

"But ... Where ? and  Im not actually good at this things ... " Taeyeon frowned ...
Sica giggled ...

"How about at a beach ... its a romantic place and .... To the other things ... I can fix that all you need to do . is invite her there  & I'll do the rest ... " Jessica assured her ... 

"Alright then ... thanks Sica " Tayeon said ....

Jessica smirked ... while looking down ...

"Ok .... I'll go now .... I'll just text you where and when its already ok ... Arasseo ?" She said ... then Taeyeon nodded .... Jessica sip her juice for the last time and quickly stood up ...

"I'll go now.... I've got things to do " She said then she left ... Taeyeon

*

Jessica Jung ....



So my plan is .... I will totally destroy Tiffany's heart .... & Make Taeyeon fall for me .... After that We'll attack the werewolves castle and soon enough I'll rule everything  .. Im such a genius I know ....

...... All she needs to do is drink everydrop of this potion ....... And once she'll look at me ...... She'll think that it wasnt Tiffany whom she love .... rather it was me .....

I slowly put the potion to Taeyeon's drink .....

And already stood up .....

"Soon , things will be going my way " I said



I send a text to Taeyeon telling her to come here .... ofcourse without Tiffany ...

*

******************************************************************
Update ~ ....... I would like to thank those who tell me that I shouldt pressure myself ... really thanking you guys a lot .... for caring for me

And I hope .... you like this chapter .....

What do you think will happen in the next xhapter ????

Stay tuned guys .... And p.s Taengsic arent half-sisters ....