When My heart broke into pieces

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Taeyeon's POV

I kept on staring at the ceiling ....while resting on my bed 

Wondering if Tiffany knows my feelings for her ....
Well yesterday ..She has already some clues there ,doesnt she ???
But I know I should ask her if she feels that way to me ... Right ??

Yeah~ ... Right ... So that I would be sure ......

But How will I do it ... And where ...... And when ????

I quickly stood up from my bed ... facing the mirror ....

"Tiffany I...I..... I like you .... Ugh No No No !!!!!" I stared at the mirror again imagining that it was Tiffany ...

"Do you remember the night when you kiss me .... Ugh !!! Babo Taeyeon ..how will she remember if she was drunk that day !!!! AISH !!!!!"

"Can you feel my heart .. Tippani ??? It only beats for you" Ugh!!! ... So corny !!! Gosh~ How can I think of a way to tell her ..when Im not good at speeches ....

Im only good when its studies and singing ....

"YES !!!!" I said as I snapped my fingers ....

Im gonna finish my song and I'll dedicate it for her ....

Then with that Idea I immediately went to get a pen and  my notes to continue my composed song ...

******************************************************************************
Jessica Jung *

I smirk as I put the pink antedote on the orange juice I made ... And Im giving it to Taeyeon ....

I put the juice in a small tray ..... and walk slowly .....

I was already walking in the hallway few more steps to Taeng's room .....

Then I saw Taeyeon going out from her room ...

"Oh .. Sica !!! Why are you here ??" She asked me .. "I want to give this to you"

"This ??" She asked me as she point to the orange juice ... I nodded

"Gee ,Thanks ...." Yeah~ She'll get it ... Her hand was getting nearer and nearer ....

ALMOST .......... THER- What THe .....

Before Taeyeon could get the drink ..Sooyoung already snatched it and she drank it with Sunny ...
Taeyeon and I were staring at them  ....

"Oh .. Mianhe Sica~Yah ... But We were really thirsty ... Since this danshin wants me to exercise with her ... Well thanks " She said then put the empty glass back on the tray ....

WHAT THE ~!!!!!! Aish !!!!!

"Im sorry ... Sica ... of my friends " She smiled at me ....

Ifaked a smile and said ..... "Its .... ok ..... "

Actually not ok ....!!!!!!

******************************************************************************
Sunny's POV

Sooyoung and I were already panting like crazy ... hehe ... Well I went to exrcise with the shikskin ......

Who would not be exhausted when you'll run around a five-star hotel .... !!!!
And this hotel is big you know !!!......

I saw Sooyoung and she's already sweating a lot ... I can feel my sweat too .....

"Ugh !!! Why did'nt we bring some towels ????" I said ..

..."You can have ours " A man told us .. then we both turned to see who that was .....

We saw two men .... I mean two handsome and hunk men *fangirling*





Then one of them give me his towel while the other one gave his to Sooyoung ...

"T-Thanks ..... " We both said in unison ..

"By the way Im Sungmin ... " He told me ..... We shook hands then after that they left ...

Sooyoung and I snuggled to the towels ... they gave us ....

"*sigh* .... Soo I think Im in love already ...." I told her ....

"I think Me too ....." She told me .... But was it weird that it was that fast ??? ...

"What was his name Soo ?" I asked her .... ..

"His name was ...... SIWON !!!!! ... My prince " she said ... then she looked at the skies ...
Imagining of Siwon .. I guess ??

"Mine .. was .... Sungmin !!! Eiiiiiii" I said ....

Then we decided to go inside to have some break .... We saw Taeyeon and Jessica eating there already ....

******************************************************************************

Tiffany's POV

I was walking on the streets alone .... But I dont mind at all ....
I kinda feel in a mood right now ... After yesterday .....

I smiled as I thought of it again .... Taeyeon's changing eyes ....

When it turned pink .... I remeber ,we were fishing that day .... Then ti suddenly turned red ....
So doeas that mean .... She's in love .... with me ???

I giggled like an idiot again .... While keep on walking in the streets ....

I suddenly bumped on someone ....

"Sorry " we  both said in unison .... Then I looked at him ...



"Oppa !!!!!" I told him .. then we hugged each other ....

"Something's weird " He said ...  "Mwo ?" I asked him innocently ...

"First Why did you call me oppa ... And why did you hug me ... Your father told me you hated me " Then he pouted ...

"Ofcourse ,... not !!!! I can call you oppa since you;re much older than me plus I dont hate you .... I just dont like when .... father ...tries  ...to " Before I could finish my sentence ,Oppa already hushed me by putting his finger on my lips ...

"I know .... " Then he removed his fingers .....

We continued to walk ... And while walking we chat with eac other ...
I did that because Im in a good mood right now ... hehe ......

I can say that we become clost to each other after that .....

******************************************************************************
Kim Taeyeon ....

"Uhmmm..... Can you please tell me if Tiffany's there already ??" I asked one of the maids ..there .....

Then she nodded .... I went to the living room ... sitting there waititing for Tiffany ....

Holding one rose .... and my song for her ..... I would try to tell her now ....

I smiled as I thought of her again .... It made my heartbeat faster .....

......

Jessica saw me in the living room .... And she's holding some juices ?? ..

I quickly hid .... the rose and the song ....

"Oh Sica ...." I said .... She then sit across me ..... "Juice again ?"

"Yeah~ ... Taste it please ... I made that for you " She showed me her aegyo ....

I looked at the juice .. then to Sica ....

"Go on ... Try it " Sica told me .....

At first I hesitated because .... I just find it weird since she really wants me to taste this juice ... even this morning she tried to give me one ...

Ugh !! But I know Sica wont try to poison me or something ... hehe ... Im such a pabo ....

"ok then .. let's see if you make good juices " I ....

(Its a very good juice alright ~ Jessica's POV )

Then I was about to drink the juice when suddenly ....

"Maam .... Miss Tiffany's already outside " I quickly put the juice on the tray ... and stood up ..

"Thanks .. Sica ... But I have to say something to Tiffany first " I finally told Sica ...

Then I immediately I get the rose and the song I composed for her .......
Gosh~ Im so happy and nervous at the same time .....

I quickly went outside to look for Tiffany ....

I saw her at the gate ..... but she didnt saw me .....

I walk closer .... then I saw she's with someone ...... I walked closer to them again ...




But .....




I stopped ........



As I saw them .......




I felt my heart .....slowly broking into pieces ......




*****************************************************************************
Update for today .....

Omo ... Taeng's heart was broken .... Poor Tae

What do you think was the reason why Tae's heart become broken ... ????

Stay tuned guys .... Comment