The lost half-sister ... and the soon-to-be girlfriend

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Kim Taeyeon *

"Be a good daughter .... And make your own family " I told her ....

Then she suddenly stood up ....

"No Tae ~ I want to fight this with you !!! I'll make Dad's dreams come true ... But I want to fulfill it with you " She said.

Her tears fall down without her knowing it .... She just looked at me ... Letting her own heart broke ...

I stood up and hugged her again ...

"All I want .... is to make you happy " Sincerely ,I told her .... I felt her head rest on my shoulder....

"And you think I would be happy if you're not with me ?" She asked me ... as she sniff

"Im sorry ..... I love you"

"I love you too , Taeng "

She broked the hug ....

"I'll think of a way to fix this ..... Just promise me .... that you wont leave me " She added ....

"I promise .." I said as I dorkily smiled to her ....

***********************************************************************
Jessica Jung *

"Excuse me again ,but if my half-sister is a werewolf ... then isnt she a werewolf-vampire ?? .... Becuase her father might be a werwolf and Mom's a vampire ?"

I asked him again ... Because I just want to be sure
But He shook his head ..and say ....

"No ~ " He told me . "The truth is BOA , your Mother isnt a vampire .. She's a human"

But if she's a human ..... then Im just a half-vampire ??? ....

"It was the reason ...why your grandfather didnt let your father,Yunho .... to take the throne ... Instead it was supposedly Victoria ,your Aunt,who will be the next queen .. But after you Aunt died .. your Grandfather become sick ... and eventually die .... That's why the clan didnt have any choice but to make your father the new king " The Ahjussi explained to me .....

 His expalnation wasnt enough for me .... I have lots of questions to ask ..... but the most important thing is ....

"How will I know if a specific werwolf is my half-sister ?"

He thought for some moment ... and snapped his fingers infront of me ....

"Your half sister ..... She has a moon-like birthmark on her back .... I saw it " He said ...

"ok ... thanks for the information ... I'll be going somewhere " I said ....

Then Immediately I went to the human's world .... Still thinking who would my sister be ... does she know ....she had a sister like me ???

I kept on thinking ....

***********************************************************************
Taeyeon *

Tiffany left and went somewhere .... While I was here ... in my room thinking how fast the moments happen ....

It looks like it was just Yesterday when I had my last lunch with my father & brother ... Mom hugged me .... and the next thing I knew ... I was already a werewolf-vampire ..... and a princess .... GOSH~ ....

I also reminisce the day when I first saw Tiffany .... 



"Wait !! .. I just want to know if ....... you still remember me ??"

"Not that I remember but I dont really know you "
    
"Hop on !! "

"At your ...... back ????"

"Taeyeon ...... you're going too right ?"

"Ofcourse ... I'll do"



...."S-So ... You're ..... with h-her ..... all along "

   ... "Sorry "

"Do you .... care for me ??"
   
"Yes ?? ... Cause If I dont then I shouldnt went there & risk my life just to look for you-"

 I touched my lips ... As I remember our first kiss ...

"I can uderstand if you like .... him"

"What are you saying ..... Taeyeon ?"

"I .......I .......I love you ....... I love you Tippani"

"I Tiffany loves Taeyeon ...... so so so so so much "

"keke ..." I giggled knwoing how cute our love story was ... and how cute my girlfriend is ....

WAit ..... I stood up .....

"She's still not my girlfriend right ?" I said .... Well I have to make her my grilfriend ....

Wait ...... I stopped .... I cant do this alone .... I need help ....

well whom shall I ask help from ..... Sooyoung ??

Oh ....she'll just eat and eat ....

Sunny ???

She's busy ...

Who ????

I was wondering ...and thinking when suddenly my phone rang ... its a text message ...

"From ... Jessica" Right !!! JEssica .... so perfect ..... I bet she knows how to help me :)

***********************************************************************

From: From W-V-P Taeyeon ....

   Oh~ Sica ... Gud afternoon too ... I was just thinking if maybe you can help me ... becuase I'd like to ask Tiffany this evening .....if she can be my girlfriend

Its ok ... if you cant .. I'll understand

To : Jessica

Jessica smirked as she saw Taeyeon's message .....

***********************************************************************
Update !!!

I have always love your comments guys ... & To that sister thing .... I bet yu all know who that was ..... keke

But as you know .... next week ... classes are going to start again ..So I guess I'll just update this story weekly ... but I still have one week ...

And the end will be quite near .... quite only .....

But I hope that you'll still support this ...  
you  .... thanks ;)

What will happen to Taeny in the next chapter ??
Will Tiffany be ... Tae's girlfriend ??
& Why is Sica smirking in the end XD ???

Stay tuned guys ... *bows* Kamsa Hamnida :D