Love Hurts like Hell

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend








At Jessica's house ........


"What were you doing a while ago ?" Jessica asked Taeyeon as she put her hands on her hips ...

"I ..... I " Taeyeon was stuttering ,she's really scared to Sica ...

Jessica glared at her ....

"Tell me .... If I wasnt there ... What would you tell her ?" Jessica asked calmly ....

"That ..... maybe ...... I ......l-" before Taeyeon could finish it ... Sica punched the table which made Taeyeon frightened ....

"Dont tell me you love her " She said ...

Sica walked closer to Taeyeon .... & Lean her head closer to the latter ....

"Tell me ... What did she tell you that made you think of that ?" She asked her again ...

At first .. Because of being scared ,Taeyeon hesitated to tell her .. But Sica kept on glaring at her ....so she decided to tell her ...

"well she told me that .... that I used to love her .. But I cant remember the things I've done with her ....... I hope you're not mad at me Sica .. I thought she was telling the truth " Taeyeon said as she looked down ....

Then she began to hear sobs ... she looked up & She saw Jessica crying ....

"Oh ... Sica ... Why do you have to cry ... Im sorry " She said as she tried to comfort her ...

Sica's eyes were soaked with tears ....

"You belived in her & you thought .... I was lying ?" Sica said as she continue to cry ...

"Im sorry ..... I thought ...."

"Dont you get it Tae " Sica cutted her off ... "She was lying to you "

Taeyeon looked at her ... She doesnt know who was telling the truth among them ....

"She said ... You USED TO love her .... because ...." Sica paused for a while which made Taeyeon more curious ....

"Because what ?"

Jessica sighed ... "Because she made you drank a love potion .... Then you forgot that you love me ..... & She did that because she wants to use you against us " Jessica said ...

Taeyeon didnt belive her .... & Jessica knew she wouldnt so she kept on brainwashing Taeng ...

"You dont belive me ... Then dont you remember your parents ???? They trapped them their at the werewolves castle " Jessica said ...

Taeyeon couldnt belive ... She really did remember her parents .. & She havent saw them .... So Taeyeon belived in her ....

"And if she really do loved you .... Then what's the meaning of this ?" Jewssica said ...

Then she gave Tae the wedding invitation .... of Taec & Tiffany's wedding tomorrow .....

"See if she really loves you ... then she shouldnt have marry him right ... ?" She continued ...

"So .... You're telling ...me that .... She used me ?" Taeyeon asked as her eyes become teary ....

Sica hugged her tightly .....

"Yes ..." Sica said as she smirk ... Because Taeyeon bought her lie ... Althought she was kinda dissaponited why that Love potion didnt affect everything .....

Taeyeon kept on crying while Sica was carressing her back .... She cant believe that Tiffany was just lying on her ... because she really hates the feeling of being used ....

Without her noticing it ... The invitation card of Taecyeon & Tiffany's wedding fall to the ground ......

*

At the werewolves castle .....


Tiffany has been locking in her room for hours ... though noone noticed it sionce noone was there ...

She let her tears fall down from her cheek as she looked at the their weddings invitation   card .....

She wiped her own tears ...

Then she suddenly turned ... She saw Tae's necklace .....

She remember the day when Taeyeon gave it to her .....

"This symbolizes .....my love for you ..... And as long as Im wearing this ..... I would never stop loving you " Tae said as she put the necklace on Tiff's neck ...

Then she remember the day when she saw them kissing ....

"Oh.... I've never texted you..... And the kissing thing was... because I love Jessica"

"A-Are you kidding me ?"

"No .. Ofcourse not !!!"

Then she didnt saw the necklace anymore ....

She remember the way Jessica laughed mockingly at her ...

"Here .... Taeyeon wants to give this back to you " Sica threw the necklace .....

"Well ... I just ... make ...her ... drink ... a love ..potion ..... "

                      "AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT "


Then finally she remembered what happen just a while ago ....

"B-But .... I want to know ... if you still love me ?" Taeyeon remained silent ....

"I guess you really love her .... & You dont love me anymore " She said then she turn around ..

Taeyeon hold her wrist .....

"I just want to ........ congratulate you "

Taeyeon last words that kept on runnign thru her head ..... Tiffany cant help but to feel so lonely & sad .....

"I guess miracles dont really happen ...." She murmmured to herself ... as she tried to laughed ...

But she cant really deny her true feeling ......

But then someone opened her door .... She quickly put the necklace on the table & Wipe her tears again ...

"Oh .... Oppa " she said .....

Taecyeon saw her eyes that were pretty obvious that she cried ...... Tiffany hugged her ....

But Taecyeon continued to stare blankly at her .....

"So ..... ???" Tiffany said as she tried to smile .....

Taecyeon put the flowers behind him .... Tiffany wasnt able to notice it .....

He told her to sit ... Then they both sat at Tiffany's bed .....

He cupped her face ..... "Did you cry ?" He asked her ....

Tiffany knew that she cant deny it ..... She nodded ..... then tears began to fall down from her cheek again ....

Taec hugged her ......

Tiffany continued to sob & Cry .......

"Its okay if you still love her ....." Taec said ... Tiffany broked the hug when she heard him ....

She looked at him puzzled ..... "Ofcourse I know that you still love her " He said ....

TAecyeon knew that Tiffany really loves Taeyeon ... but he still fight for his love towards her ...

"Thats why ..... Im telling you ...... that we should'nt marry " He said ....

"No .. Oppa ..." Tiffany said as she hold his hands ... Taecyeon tighten his grip to Fany's hand ..

"If you still love her ...... & She loves you too ... Then you should go with her " He said ....

She felt a strong pang to her chest as she remember that Taengno longer love her ....

"So ... Im setting you free ...." He continued .....

Taec tried to walk away as he stood up ..... but Tiffany stopped him .... She stood up

"No .... I will marry you " Tiffany said as she smile to him .....

"But what about ... her ?" He asked her ....

"You're right ..... I was so stupid to think that she'll love me again .... But she didnt..... I guess I really do deserve someone who really loves me " Tiffany cant helpt but to cry again .....

Taecyeon wiped her tears ang hugged her .... & let her cry to his chest ......

(LEts imagine that this is Tiff and they're on their room )



*

Jessica sat near sleeping Taeyeon ........

She brushed her hair .........

~Tomorrow .... will be a very very good wedding .... - She thought as she continue to look at Tae who was still sleeping .....

She stood up .... then walk her way to the door .... but before she closed it .... she looked at Taeng again .....

~If I cant get rid of her in your heart nor in your mind .... I guess I'll just permanently get rid of her ... in your life - She thought ..... as she smirked again .....

To Be Continued .....

*****************************************************************************


Update !!!! ... Sorry for the late update guys ..since you know .... I was kinda busy with my studies .....

I hope you'll understand ......

and dont worry ....