Jealous ?

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Taeyeon's POV

"Urgh !!!!" I stretched my body ..... And slowly open my eyes .... I turn around to look for that "werewolf" .. but I didnt find her ....

"Where could she be ??" I said as I fix my bed .... I have to look for her downstairs ... oh wait need to kiss the shrine first ...


"Muah !!" Then I finish kissing all of the photos .. Its quite tiring but Im sure I'll never get tired when it comes to Sica :)

So there, I hed downstairs to look for the Wolf .... Tiffany

"늑대 (neugdae)
Where are you ???" *yawn* Im still sleepy after going to sleep at 11pm who wouldnt be

I still didnt find her ... I want to look for her outside but ... Huh !!! Whatever she knows how to handle herself .. She's a wolf duh !! I'll just sit here and make my own breakfast ...

I went to the kitchen and I was about to make my breakfast but then I saw some new cook fried rice in the table with some bacon ... uhmm Yummy !!! ... Wait did she cook this ?? Uh ok Im hungry !!

I eat at the dining table .... Wow I'm impressed this bacon is really delicious and the meat tastes fresh ... But where did she get money to buy meat ?? Ugh !!!

Then she enter the room ...

"Oh !!! Neugdae (Wolf) !!!! Where have you been ??" I said as I took a quick glance on her then continue to eat again ...

"Why ... Are you looking for me ??" Aigooo !!! This wolf is really ..... Aish !!!  She lughed at me while I throw her my killing glares !!!

"So did you eat the breakfast I made ??" She sked me again ... I nodded

"Yeah ~ And its really de- " I stopped .... I cant tell her that its delicious or it will make her head grew bigger !!!!

"Delicious ??" She said as she cutted me off ...  I shook my head ..... 

"I'm just saying that the meat is delicious ..... By the way How did you buy this ... Do you have money ?" I asked her ... I never gave her money .... Maybe her father gave her some .... then he should have given me some too .... Aish!! Unfair !!! Im the real princess here ....

"No ,,,, I hunt them a while ago " Woooow hunting ?? Cool !! I thought as I shape my mouth to O

Then someone knocked the door ....

END OF TAE's POV

"Who's that ?" Taeyeon said as she open the door .... She saw Sica ...

Jessica  hugged her tightly !!! And sobbed at her shoulder ... "What happened Sica ?" Taeyeon said as she tried to comfort the latter ...

Tiffany just went at the stairs and took a shower their .....  Since she never cared for Sica ....

"What happened ??" Taeng asked her again as she look at Sica concern ...

Sica hugged her again ... "Can I just stay here for a while ?"

"Ofcourse !!!! " then Tiffany went downstairs with a towel on her body ...

"Hey Taeyeonie !!! Can  I borrow some clothes ??" Tiffany asked her as she smiled slightly ... She havent show Taeyeon her eyesmile yet ...

"Aish !!! This W-" Tiffany covered ... And drag her at the kitchen ...

"Dont tel her !!!" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon ... while the latter just look at her ....

"Well I'm sure we can count on her !!!" Taeyeon replied .... They both look at Jessica at the living room ....

"We should observe her first !!! Because her face seems familiar to me and she seems weird I can tell " Then Taeyeon laughed sarcastically at her ...

"You're even weirder than her ..... And what ?? Do you think she's a wolf too or even worse a vampire ?? Yeah ! right !!! " Tiffany glared at her ...

"Just-dont-tell-her-yet .... Time will come too in the mean time can I borrow your clothes ??" Tiffany asked her again ... Then Taeyeon dragged her upsairs ...

"Wait Sica ... We'll just go upsatirs , I'll be back " She said then continue to drag Tiffany .....



"Here ..... Use this !!!" She said as she throw some clothes at her bed ....

"Yeah ~ Its PINK I love it !!!" Tiffany clapped in happiness .... Then she remove the towel on her body ...

Taeyeon saw her then immediately cover her eyes .... "Eiiiiii ..... Why do you have to do that ??" Taeyeon said ....

"Well you're a girl too ... So why do you have to feel awkward ?" Tiffany said .... She had a point but still for  Taeyeon its really gross ... So she decided to leave her at her room and just went downstairs ...

When she closed the door ..... She sighed ...

"*sigh* .... Why does she have to act that way ... And she loves pink ?? ... hehe cute ^_^ Aish !! What Am I talking about ??" Then Taeyeon headed downstairs to Sica ....



She cooked for her at the kitchen .... Tiffany smelled it !!!

"Lunch is ready Sica !!!" Taeyeon told her then Jessica came in the kitchen after she finished taking a shower and use Tae's clothes too ...but sica havent seen her shrine yet LOL . Taeyeon gave her her best clothes while for Tiffany  just her regular clothes ... which made the latter quite dissapointed ...

Taeyeon put some on a plate and gave it to Sica who was already sitiing at the dining  table ... not long after Tiffany was also sitting there next to Jessica ....

"Here Sica ..... Made with lots of LOVE !!!!" Tae said which made Tiffany jealous ???

"Thanks " Sica was about to get some chopsticksand eat it but Taeyeon stopped her ....

"I can do it for you , Sica :)" Then She get her plate and chopsticks and feed Sica ....

"I can do it Tae !!!" Taeyeon shook her head .... "Say AHHHH"

AT first Sica hesitated but then Taeyeon forced her .... They were being sweet to each other and forget that Tiffany was just next to them ...

"How about me Taeng ??" Tiffany said as she opne .... Taeyeon look ed at her ...

"You can get yours there !!! " She said as she point to the pot !!! Tiffany rolled her eyes ....

~So !!! Ugh !!! - Tiffany thought as she  reluctantly get some  food !!!

After they finish eating their lunch they decided to go outside at the park !!!

Taengsic walking beside each other and Tiffany at their back !!!

"Look ... How cute !!!" Jessica said while hugging Tae's arm and pointing at a teddy bear ....

"Why you want one ??" Taeyeon asked her . ... jessica nodded shyly .... Then Taeyeon bought one for her ...

Tiffany was just looking at them at their back ... listening to evry word they say .. or should I say listening to every word Taeyeon says ...

"Can we buy some icecreams !!! ?? Taeyeon asked Sica ... But the latter was busy looking at those teddybears at the park .....

After a minute Sica already get tired of it !!! Then they decided to sit on a bench .... Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was missing but because Sica was with her ... She didnt even look for her she just want to be happy with Sica .....

" I wonder where she is ?? " Taeyeon said as she look for Tiffany ....

"Here I am !!!" Tiffany said carrrying two icecreams ... She sat next to them with Taeyeon in between ...

"Here its for you Tae !!!" Tiffany said as she hand Taeyeon her ice cream ... Taeyeon felt happy because she really loves Ice cream and she didnt expect that Tiffany will give it to her ....

"Wher's mine ?" Sica said as she pout infront of Taeyeon ... Taeyeon was about to give her ,her ice cream but Tiffany gave the other one to Sica ...

"Here " She gave the strawberry one to Sica ... Tiffany doesnt want to give it to her since its her favorite but she didnt want Taeyeon to sacrifice her own ice cream for Sica ... So she just gave her hers instead ...

Taeyeon noticed it and felt touched but she didnt show it to her , Tiffany ....

After finishing their ice cream ... They began to walk again .... Tiffany saw an announcement ...

METEOR SHOWER HERE AT THE PARK THIS EVENING !!!! be sure to come here at 8 with your "special someone "

She was so happy that she saw it !!... She want to invite them but she decided to just make it a surprise ...

It was already 4 in the afternoon and they were already at Tae's house ...

"Thanks Tae .. I had a great time with you " Sica said as she hug Taeyeon ....

"Its fine ... I also had a great time with you " Taeyeon said then Tiffany coughed ...

"I mean WE had a great time with you " She added .... 

Then Taeyeon and Sica smiled at each other and Sica left them alone again ...

"Huh !!!! ... So what are we going to do now ?" Taeyeon said as she laid on the couch ...

Tiffany had a bright idea !!!! "Well if you want to ... We could come to the meteor shower this evening at the park !!!" Tiffany suggested since she remember what she saw at the park a while ago ...

To be continued .....

 Sorry guys if I broke my promise about Sica ... that she'll know the truth !!!~!! But I'll make sure she will but only not his chapter ... I still hope you like it guys :)

You can check out my 3rd fanfic which is "Bromace:My brother's romane "

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/452502

and for the bonus here's  a video showing how awesome thai Locksmiths are !!!! P.S Im not a thai



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guJpJ0TzfnM

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!!!