Princess Protection Program

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Kim Taeyeon *

 I was trying so hard to escape but ... Urgh ~ I always fail ... So i decided to stop ... since I'm tired already of shouting and whining ...at them ... But I'm just kinda worried oh not worried more like being suspicious since I kept on talking to her but That neugdae never said or even talk to me !!

She will talk to her "Guards" but not to me ... Aish~ I dont even care ...

But ... Why do ... I feel sad ... Ugh~ Dont misunderstood Tae ,you just feel sad because Sica isnt with u now !!! Arasseo ???

I thought to myself .... Later they stopped in dragging me and I just found myself in a ...

WOAH~

"SO beautiful ~" I said ....



"Where Am I ??" I asked them ... And surprisingly the Neugdae answered me :)

"My father wants to see you !!! Talk about the things you need to know ... You can wait for him here ... " She told me still with her cold tone .. Then she left afterwards ... I sat there and read some magazine while waiting for the werewolf king ... I'm quite excited since I'm guessing that maybe I can see my family again ... hehe... I miss them already ...

But after few minutes I frowned when I only see him ...

He bowed 90 degrees infront of me .. then I bowed at him too ...

"Your highness please ... Sit " He said as he offer a seat to me ... A gentleman ey ?? or should I say gentle wolf keke ... Focus .. Tae focus !!!

"Uhm ... I would like to tell you some plans that we decided for you your highness" He added..

I nodded at him .... giving him a cue to continue !!!

"The vampire clans are still looking for you at our world but your parents are safe there ...."
I sighed in relief knowing that my parents are still okay !!! ..

"But the problem is ... Your highness it will take weeks or even worse months before they stop to look for you there .... And another problem they are looking for you at your old residenses ... " He continued ...

So what does that mean ?? It will take months to see my family again and I have to leave our house ???

"I know what you're thinking ,Princess ... I'm sorry but you cant see your family yet and you have to leave your old house " He told me as he look down ..

Yeah~ Its sooo bad !!! Where will I live then ???? At the streets ???

"And also the vampires are quite clever so they'll know where you study at ... "

"SO DOES THAT MEAN ....."

"Yes , You will not go to school anymore !!! "

Gosh ~ Im half happy half sad ... Happy because no stupid English classes anymore and sad because .... I will seldom see my friends and sica ....

I become quite gloomy when I thought of that... Haist ~ I thought it was good to be a werewolf-vampire princess ...

"But the good news are ......." YES ~ Finally good news !!!!

"Your friends can come here ... " He said ... Did he say here ??? So does this mean that ...

"HERE ???" I asked him ...

"Yes , Your highness ... We bought this for you " OMO ~

I was kinda lucky after all .... Gosh~ THey bought a five-star hotel just for me ... Hihi these werewolves are really rich ....

"And you'll be having school here also ..... " Oooh ~ Cool ...

"So my teachers will come here ??" I asked him ... Then he smiled widely at me,,,

"Im afraid not .... You'll only have one teacher ..... "

Who will it be ???? - I wondered ..

"Its no other than my daughter .... " Then Tiffany came closer to us ... She bowed at me ...


  

"Annyeong Haseyo ... Tiffany imnida " At first I looked at her baffled because why does she have to introduce herself to me again  ???

"I would be your teacher ... " Woah~ Jinja .... A girl at my age ... Teacher already ???

"Dont worry your highness .... My daughter here has graduated to education ...She can also teach you different langguages if you want ... And she can teach you about the werewolves life and culture ... She also knows quite about the vampires .... She also teaches basic self-defense and about your powers she can also help you with it " He told me ... Tiffany just stared at me ... And then our eyes met ...


Omo~ ... I felt my heart beating fast again ...




"Your highness ???" Oh~ The king help me went back to my senses ...


Really weird ...


"So ... Did you get it already princess ??" He asked me ... I nodded ...still looking at her ...

"About your things ....  we'll just deliver it while you can go around and familiarize yourself ... with your new home ... " He continued ... then they bowed to me again ...

Then both of them turned causing their back to face me ,...  I know its weird but I kinda like the way I feel whenever she's ....with me ...

"Uhm.... Wait !!!!!" I shouted at them then they turned back to me ...

"Do you still need something your higness ???" The king asked me ...

"C-Can ... the werewolf princess .... Tour me ??" I said ...

I saw Tiffany looked at her father ... .... Then her father nodded ...

"Ok ... Have fun on your stay here your highness ..." He said as he bowed back to me ...

Tiffany then crossed her arms while looking at me ....

"Where do you want to go ??" Aish~ The way she speaks now .. Doesnt she have respect on me ???

"Why do you have to speak like that ??" I asked her bluntly ...

Then she covered then looked around ... "Oops ... But I guess .. No one can even hear us so its ok right ???" She told me with a smirk on her face ... Aish !!!!

She turned to me ... And started to walk ....

"What ???? Do I still need to help you to walk ???" She told me ... I glared at her ...

"Ok then ... Let's start the tour ... Shall we Kungjonim ??"

END OF TAEYEON's POV

"This will be a very good tour ,your highness " Tiffany murmured to herself ...

*****************************************************************************

Tiffany !!! Why you have to be so mean towards Taeng ????

hehe ... I hope you like this chapter ... :)

... keke ... Keep calm and subscribe to this story :)

Plus comment ;)

and for some spam ....

RANDOM SNSD


 DDilfany for years












AND NOW TAEYEONS EYESMILE !!!!




KEKE Cute isnt she ???

Q: Who has the best body?
           troll yoona lololol (^O^)


    


    


keke (^_^) 

Tiffany's flawlessness .. No wonder Taengs heart beats fast whenever she sees her XD

   

KEKE ....

   

    

Thats it for today :) .... I hope you like it :)