The Search Begins

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

"Princess , Your father is waiting for you at our castle " Heechul : Jessica's Royal Driver told her.

Jessica looked at him at the mirror .... "Why ?" she asked .

"The King did'nt tell me your highness ... But I know it's something important " He said . Jessica did'nt respond but she was already thinking about her father's reason for the meeting ...

Her father changed after they found her Aunt : Victoria's lifeless body on the river .... They thought that the werewolves kill her and avenge their prince ..... That's why after her grandfather's death ,her father change .... He became so cold and rude towards them ... But despite of his bad attitudes ,her mother was the only thing that brings him to wellness .... With her ,their lives were perfect ..... But the thing is, nothing's permanent ....And just like Victoria , Boa's death was also unknown but because of the war , the vampires accused the werewolves again ... Which made them hate each other more .....

After remeniscing the past , Jessica looked at the window again and waited for them to reach the palace .


************************************************************************************************

"Unnie !!!!!" Key : Taeyeon's younger brother came towards her with their father.

"Oh ~ Yah!!! Why are you here , My almighty Key ?? " Taeyeon told him as she carry him and brush his hair .

"Appa !!!" Taeyeon hugged her father .... still carrying Key .

"Your mother told me to bring you your lunch " His father told her ...smiling slightly .....

But Taeyeon saw that her father did'nt bring anything .... Made her wonder if where is her lunch .

"Ah~ I told her that she does'nt have to cook for you .... We're going to eat at a restaurant since we have'nt done it before ..... together " Taeyeon's father added .

"But where is Umma ?" Taeyeon asked as she carefully let go of Key .

"Umma works at mwarket Unnie :) " Young Key told her .... Taeyeon gigled at her brother's cuteness.

~Key .... He really is my brother ,since he can't speak English well too hahahahah MWARKET !!!-Taeyeon thought to herself .




*At the Restaurant





"So ...how was school Tae ? " Her father asked her ..while eating his noodles.

"It's ok Dad ... I mean my grades are still good ...And I have lots of friends too " She said while eating ... causing the rice from fall at her brother which was sitting next to her ....

"AisHHH!!! Eeew Unnie ... You're so Disgusting " Key told her ... Disgusted.

"Hahahahah .... You're telling me that I'm disgusting ?? Where as you always fart infront of your classmate's face ??? ... Who's disgusting now ???? " Taeyeon said defensively .... While her brother was punching her ...

"Stop you two !!! .. Both of you're eating ... And Both of you're disgusting ...so stop fighting now !!!"
 Her father told them ... Key and Taeyeon stopped fighting ... They eat in silence for sometime when suddenly ... 



"PoooOOoooOooT" Soemone farted ... Key and Taeyeon covered their nose and use their other hand to fan the fart away from them ...

" *Cough*  .... Sorry " Their father told them  in a low voice while facing downward ...

"Guess ..We get it from him" Key told Taeyeon ...making both of them laughed histerically infront of her father ....

"ok ok .... I'll just go to the C.R .. Ok ?? I'll be back in a jipee" Her father told them and leave them afterwards ...


Taeyeon was bored so .... she thought of ..... Fooling her brother KEY ....


"Hey Key !!!" Taeyeon stopped eating her noodles and stare at her brother ... "Whut ??"

"Did .... father ..... tell..... you ....that ......" She said as she pretend to get teary ... "Tell what ??"

"We're ...... not ....... real...... siblings " She added as she pretend to cry ,,,, 

"Why ???" Key started to get Teary ... but real

"Because ...... One of is'nt human " Taeyeon continue to fool on her brother .,.. She was crying at the outside but smirking at the inside ...  

"W-Who ??" Key asked her as tears started to fall from his cheeks ....

"You ....."   

"Me ?" Key asked her as he point to himself ......

"Yes ....... Cause you're a ....... " Taeyeon said as she lean to her brothers face ...

"You're a .................................... Key ................... A ........................... Key .......To a Door "
Key frowned that he  knew that he was fooled by her sister ...

"Hahahahahahahhahah ..... If only you knew how serious you were !!!" Taeyeon laugh as she point at her brother ... Then their father came ....

"What did I miss ???" He asked as he sat across to them ...

"Unnie ..... She told me that we're not real siblings " Key rolled his eyes at his sister ....

~Does Taeyeon knew the truth already ?? - Taeyeon's father gulped as he thought of his lies ...

"Father .... Is Unnie Taeyeon my real sister ???" Key asked his father .... Their father become more serious but Taeyeon just laugh at him again .... 

"Are you kidding ??? You knew I was just lying on you Key ... Are'nt I Appa ??" His father's heart beat soo fast ...

"A-Ah ... Yeah.... both of you ...are ...real siblings " He added .....

Taeyeon looked at her wristwatch and saw that it was 12:40 already .... She needs to attend class at 1 pm ...

"Appa ... Key ... I need to go now ... I still have my math classes ...... " She said as she kiss her father and her brother ....

"Bye .... REAL UNNIE " Key told her as she wave good-bye to her sister ...

"Bye ... Taeng ...." Her father looked at her as she was running away from them

~I'm sorry for lying Tae ..... I hope you'll understand it someday ... - Taeyeon's father thought to himself


************************************************************************************************

*At the Vampire Palace

"Your Highness ...... " Heechul bowed infront of the king as Jessica entered the palace .....

"So .... What is it father ??" Jessica told him in a cold tone ...

Yunho looked at her .... then pointed at the other vampire beside her .....



"I'm Hyuna .... Princess " she said as she bowed infront of her .....

"She can foresee the future " The king told her ... she nodded ....

"I'll show you what I saw "Hyuna told them .... After that the winds started to blow stronger ....

Jessica put her amrs around her shoulder ....

Hyuna's eyes become white .....and thunders strated to strike at the vampire palace....

"The Werewolf-Vampire Princess ... is still alive ... She's never knew her truself .... but she can't hide ......
Her Power is the most powerful thing on every worlds ..... even in vampires or even in werewolves.... And one day when the planets form a straight line ... She'll transform to a werewolf-vampire ...." Hyuna told them and after that she went back to normal ... .

"What shall we do father ?" Jessica asked Yunho ....

"Thats the problem ..... That's why if you want to be useful ... Find her " The king told her ....  Jessica did'nt answer him back and she quickly went to strart the search for the werewolf-vampire princess ...

***********************************************************************************************

I hope you'll comment guys ... otherwise ... I'll be sad LOL just joking but I really want you to comment if you like it or not .. Its ok with me ... By the way I just want to greet SoonKyu

Sunny : Stop it Author-ssi !!!

Oh sorry ... Saengil chukkhahae Sunny Bunny ...:)

And enjoy the sunny spam :>










THAT THE NINJA SUNNY XD




And this one is just a share .... Look at Key And Taeyeon LOL ... It seems that Key is Taeng's boy version XD



LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE :)