Its hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

Jessica's POV

I've heard from Heechul that Father was already okay .... & He's cruelness towards them ... Thats why we decided to proceed with our plan ....

Im sure I can be a better queen than he will ever be .....

I went inside our castle with Taeyeon on my back ..... I open the door ....

But I went inside his room alone ....

"Why are you here ?" He asked me ... coldly ... avoiding  any eye-contact with me

B*tch please ... I dont want to see him eye-to-eye neither !!!

"To kick you out " I said .... then he laughed sarcastically at me ....

"And How can you do that?" He asked .... I know he never belived in me thats why I already knew that he would act this way if I tell him this ....

"TAEYEON !!!!" I call her out ... then Taeyeon showed herself infront of my father ....

"Who is she ??" He asked me ... as he look at Taeng ....

"She's Aunt Victoria's daughter ....... " I said ....

Then he's jaw dropped ... I know he wants to see her ....

"Is she the werewolf-vampire princess ?" He asked again ...

How can he asked me that ...??? Ofcourse she is !!!!! PAthetic

"Yes ...." He tried to walk nearer to her but I stopped him ....

He was like .. WHAT THE HELL ???.... but sorry Father .. I already forgot that youre my father ....

"I want to take over to your throne .... & I want ..you ... to get ... the hell out of here " I told him ... yet he never took it seriously .... He went nearer to me & hold me in my clothe's collar .....

"Are you deaf ??? .... I told you TO GET OUT ... or else you dont want me take you away by force " I said as I smirked ... but then suddenly ....

He was about to slap me .... I wasnt even scared ..... & As I was expecting Taeyeon hold his arm .... I looked at her ....

Her eyes were green .... It my first time seeing her eyes turn to green ....

"Dont-touch-her" She said ... Then He quickly removed his hands from her .....

"Why are you with her ??" He asked me ....

"I'm going to marry her !!! .. And together we'll rule not only the vampire's world but everyworld .... " I told him ...

"Are you kidding me ... she's your cousin !!!!!" He told me ...

Huh~ I knew that already but what the hell ???? ... We're not at the human's world that why its not forbidden ... Is he sick to forget that ???

"Whatever .... Get him " I said ... then all of his men who were once with him ... went to arrest him ...

"What is this ??? ... Why are you doing this ??" He said ... but I just let them get him ....

After they took him away ... I sat on his chair .....

Taeyeon leaned her head at me ....

"Good job ..... " I told her ... as I caressed her face ...

*

Tiffany hwang ....




I still dont know why Im beeing like this ...... Its like ..... I cant even forget her ...
Even tho she said it herself that she just ... played with my heart .....

I cant take it but .... even tho how much I try .... I still love her .....
Why are you doing this to me ??? ... Why are you doing this to me TAEYEON !!

.... I hugged the painting that I imagine was her .......

I hope I can see you again Taeyeon .....
I know Im such a fool for being like this ......
But I just cant live without you ....

I continue to cry ... Tears wont stop the pain I feel right now .....

To be honest ... When I was still a child ..... I thought losing my Mom was the worst feeling ever ..... & Now .... its just hurts me more that I also loose her ....

.....

It really is ... impossible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember

....

All I have now ... was the beautiful memories I have with her .....


"Tiffany .... Can you please just once ....get out from your room " I heard father

I've been locking myself in my room for days .... I dont want to eat ... I dotn even want to live if I dont have her ......

But I guess she will never be mine ....





All of did ..was to paint her & all of the moments I used to sepnd with her ....

I stare at my paintings as I reminisce everything ......

But then suddenly ... someone opened my room ....

"Tiffany ..." I saw Taecyeon oppa with my father   said as he rushed to hug me .....

"What happened to you ... " He asked me ..... 


 I didnt respond ... I just hug him tightly .... I just needed someone right now .....

I told then everything ..... THey both listened to me ...... I cant avoid to cry .... but atleast Taecyeon oppa was there to wipe my tears away ....

He can remove the tears but he can never remove the pain !!!

"Dont worry Fany-Yah~ ,,,, I will always be here for you" Taecyeon told me ...

*

Jessica Jung ......

Today ... I received a letter from the werewolve's castle .....

They're inviting father for a meeting ..... but they dont know Im the new queen
I wont let them know either ..... It will just stop my plans if they knew it ....

So all I have to do was to force him to pretend he's still in the throne ... & me & Tae would be there to watch over him .....

~

"I WONT !!!" He said ... trying to break the chains we put on him ....

"You wont ??? .... Well do you want me to tell them that MY 'Mom' which is your wife .... had another child with another man .... I mean werewolf ???" I black-mailed him ....

Then he paused for a moment .... I knew he didnt want then to know that I still have my sister ... Why ??? Because he never want others to know what my Mom did .... Even tho she's gone ,he still protects her .... I thought LOVE never exist in out world !!!! Thats what he used to tell me ..... but now ...he'll just eat his words

"Okay ....." He said in a low voice .....

"Good ..." I said as I brush his hair ... treating him like a pet ... Huh~

Then I leave him there ....

*

Tiffany Hwang *

Father told me to coem to the meeting tomorrow ....

He said that it will help me to forget about her ..... I dont know but still I'll try
..... I just hope I cant see her again ..... for good ........ because I know it will still hurt me ....

*

Taeyeon .....

I kept on staring at the ceiling for hours now ... Sica has been on her father's room ....

Then suddenly I remembered something ....

Tiffany ..... Have I done something bad to her that I havent remember .....

I dont know .... Now I feel bad for hurting her for no reason .....



*****************************************************************
Update ~ .... keke ... I just want to clarify that Tiffany doesnt know that Sica is the vampire princess .... Arasseo ??? ...

Well I hope you like this chapter .... !!!!!!!