Living with the werewolf-vampire princess

My Werewolf-Vampire Girlfriend

After few minutes Taeyeon stopped crying ..... She already knew the truth ..... Its already late in the evening but they're not hungry so they decided to just talk .....

"So .... Does this mean that ........ we're going to ..... live..... together ??" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who was across her ... Eyebrows raising ....

"Yes ..... Why ......" She lean her head forward to Taeyeon .... " You dont want to ??" Tiffany added ....

Their face were so close .... Taeyeon can only blink but she just sat there ,frozen .......

Tiffany saw her ,it was her plan actually .... She smirked in her little victory .....

"No ... Its just that ,.... Im curious .... If you're a wolf then how will you proove it to me" Taeyeon challenged her .... Because of her silly challenge Tiffany stared at her and laughed sarcastically ...

"I can only show you that if you'll make me angry .... " She said in a low voice while taking a sip of the coffee she made a while ago ....

"That would be an easy thing to do " Taeyeon said ... which made Tiffany glare at her

"Why .... Do you think Im that type who are easy to be pissed ?? HUH ??" Tiffany raised her tone ...

"See" Taeyeon murmur to herself .... Luckily for her Tiffany didnt hear it .....

"You know what ?? If I would live with you ...... Isnt it awkward if we still dont know each other ?" Taeyeon added ..... Tiffany blow her fringe in frustration ....

"Ok .... Im Tiffany Hwang and you're ??" Tiffany said as she wait for Tae to shook her hand ...

"Taeyeon ,,, Kim Taeyeon " She said dorkily and shook Tiffany's hand ...

"Now that we know each other .... Can we take a rest ???" Taeyeon added ....

They agree since its already 11 pm .... They wash the dishes first ......

Taeyeon began to walk upstairs .. but when she turn around she didnt saw Tiffany .... She went downstairs again  and saw her there ...

"Yah ~ You can sleep at my room you know ??? "Taeyeon told her .... Since Tiffany havent sleep in a couch yet (she's a princess too :) .... She decided to sleep in Taeng's bed ....

Taeyeon opened the lights .... "Welcome to TaeXSic Room ....  "

~TaeXSic ?? .... OH ... Aish!! She likes her ?? Alot ???- Tiffany thought whe she saw Tae's room ...

Everything was full of Jessica ... even the pillows ,the curtains ,the pictures .....

Taeyeon was pointing and staring adoringly at each of Sica's pictures .... Tiffany didnt care about it so she just let herself fall in Taeyeon's bed ....

Tae hear the squeek ... so she turn around ....

"Yah~Yah~Yah ... You will not sleep there !!!" Tae said as she push Tiffany causing her to fall onto the floor ...

"Where Will I sleep ?!?!" Tiffany ask her .... Then Taeyeon pointed on the floor ...

"You're a wolf arent you ?? So it only means that you're a dog too .... " Taeyeon told her ..arms crossed

"What the -!!!" Tiffany glared at her .....

~Why does she have to treat me this way ... Huh ??? She's the princess , is that it ??? - Tiffany continued .... 

But ofcourse .... She promised that she'll protect her and not to cause any harm to her ... She doesnt have any choice but to follow her ....

Like a dog ... Tiffany turn around and then sleep on the floor .... Taeyeon saw her and smiled ... She thought that Tiffany was already sleeping so she decided to sleep too ....

After few minutes .... Taeyeon was already asleep ..... Tiffany cant sleep its not because she's on the floor but she was thinking of something ..... She stood up and went near to the sleeping princess....






She stared at Taeyeon .....

"..........." remaining silent ....and staring at her .....

~Im so happy I already knew your name keke .... -Tiffany mentally told her ... To her surprise Taeyeon smiled as if she hear Tiffany ......

Then Taeyeon began to sleeptalk ...... "I ... hmmmm.... like..... you....... a......lot" Tiffany smiled ....

"keke ..... Jessica" Taeyeon added ..... then Tiffany's smile faded ....

to be continued ....

***********************************************************************************************

Hi  SONES & LOCKSMITHS .... !!! I'll make your wish come true for the next chapter ... that Sica will know the truth keke ,,,,,,,

Today I'm quite pissed becuase I just lost my phone its a samsung galaxy young ... My father gave it to me 3 months ago ... And still now I cant tell him ... He's abroad right now .... But I'm pretty sure he'd me mad to me ... Well heres the spam for today ...

EXPOSING THE DORKINESS OF SOSHI LOLZ ... *drumrolls*

       TaeNy

     YoonYul 

   
The real Maknae and the Fake one


     
The Ice princess and the Choding 

 
LOLZ

   

Soo ...is sooo funny keke

OMO .. Tae's Hand


Fany's angry now LOLZ

The Soshi heroes













While Taeyeon's thought ............ -_-




hahahahahahahah soooo Byun

Thats it ... Thanks for reading guys :) LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE